PDA

View Full Version : Dbox2 will be through the windows shortly.

Salami
13th April, 2008, 11:24 PM
Hi there.
I would be grateful if you could help me for two reasons.
1) dbox2 will be through the windows if is not fixed.
2) I may will be wearing straight jacket shortly :nurse: cause I have done everything to fix the dbox (I think) without any success.
OK here what I have done: Flashed dons image x2 successfully, FTP to dbox services and bouquet to VAR/TUXBOX/CONFIG/ZAPIT/ , Rom7 to keys folder OK I have done a full scan to my area [Northlanarkshire] and all I can get is Normal TV.
Everyone got a working dbox except me can anyone say sorry for me and direct me, PM me, advice me how I can overcome this obstacle.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooouuuuu. :idea:

Devilfish
13th April, 2008, 11:35 PM
Have you made sure that the camd_cfg file has the AU enabled?

Should look like this...

# AU
# 00 is ignored (default)
# 01 enable AU
# 02 AU Auto
A: { 02 }

Googlooking
13th April, 2008, 11:36 PM
did you scan your box before you installed the fix

Herbie
13th April, 2008, 11:41 PM
Hi there.
I would be grateful if you could help me for two reasons.
1) dbox2 will be through the windows if is not fixed.
2) I may will be wearing straight jacket shortly :nurse: cause I have done everything to fix the dbox (I think) without any success.
OK here what I have done: Flashed dons image x2 successfully, FTP to dbox services and bouquet to VAR/TUXBOX/CONFIG/ZAPIT/ , Rom7 to keys folder OK I have done a full scan to my area [Northlanarkshire] and all I can get is Normal TV.
Everyone got a working dbox except me can anyone say sorry for me and direct me, PM me, advice me how I can overcome this obstacle.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooouuuuu. :idea:

Just sent you a PM

Herbie
14th April, 2008, 12:13 AM
Salami m8 if you ftp services and bouquet why did you do a full scan

C64
14th April, 2008, 12:21 AM
PMSL, mate I'm in Coatbridge, PM me your address and I'll come fix your box :)

For free ofcourse :)

adamp
14th April, 2008, 12:26 AM
update keys.txt or ftp the correct keys.txt ... seems to have worked for me now

thommo
14th April, 2008, 12:51 AM
update keys.txt or ftp the correct keys.txt ... seems to have worked for me now

no need theres a fix out.

Salami
14th April, 2008, 07:28 PM
no need theres a fix out.

thommo I am hanging by a threade and I am a bit naive some times where about I can get the fix for my dbox?

thathathank you. :elefant: :elefant:

thommo
14th April, 2008, 07:33 PM
same fix file as the dreambox mate....top link in my sig.

weeble
14th April, 2008, 08:12 PM
Yesssssssssss the new au fix for dbox2 works

Salami
14th April, 2008, 08:18 PM
I have copied ROM7 fix to keys folder and no joy or you talking about something different?

Please which fix is working?:burnout:

thommo
14th April, 2008, 08:20 PM
au set to (02)???.......restarted the emu???? it works mate

Salami
14th April, 2008, 08:53 PM
Hi there How I can get to AU to set it up?

antonyroy
14th April, 2008, 09:07 PM
can anyone help i have lost all channels off my dbox2 Nokia but freeview, i have been on other forums and gave me instruction to change the keys but this did not work. does anybody have a working image for the manchester. at the moment it is running on an old sporster image. can anyone give help with problem. Thanks in advance

Herbie
14th April, 2008, 09:21 PM
can anyone help i have lost all channels off my dbox2 Nokia but freeview, i have been on other forums and gave me instruction to change the keys but this did not work. does anybody have a working image for the manchester. at the moment it is running on an old sporster image. can anyone give help with problem. Thanks in advance

look at this post m8 you will find the answer to your question

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1414

thommo
14th April, 2008, 09:27 PM
and come on lets stop being lazy, make your own post with your problem its rude to hijack other peoples threads and esp so when its your first post.

sorry if that sounds a bit harsh but its becoming a regular thing now and the thread starter never ends up with there answer.

thanks.