PDA

View Full Version : reno scenik instrument cluster

igor6997
1st July, 2010, 05:54 PM
Hello
Can the instrument panel Renault Scenic,[J-control ] to test whether working outside the car?

r6eck
1st July, 2010, 07:24 PM
you require a can emulator

Universal emulator - can emulate all BMW, Mercedes, Fiat, Mazda, Suzuki airbag occupancy sensor (mat sensor), Renault dashboard CAN bus, BMW I-bus (http://www.codecard.lt/airbag/universal-emulator-can-emulate-all-bmw-mercedes-fiat-mazda-suzuki-airbag-occupancy-sensor-mat-sensor-renault-dashboard-can-bus-bmw-i-bus/prod_331.html)

msienicki
24th November, 2010, 04:19 PM
Ive got this emulator and I connect dashboard, but now is information Press brake + start. How I can change to odometer.

PierreTheron
23rd December, 2010, 11:31 PM
Ive got this emulator and I connect dashboard, but now is information Press brake + start. How I can change to odometer.

I think __ Contact codecard and ask >..

jruibarroso
24th December, 2010, 12:08 AM
i've already contated codecard to know if they could make any changes on emulator to emulate engine running , that way we could see KMs on display but they simply said : - "no"

I also tested pin by pin to see if any could put dash on running engine, but no success...:joyman:

Engine running state is send by CAN

PierreTheron
25th December, 2010, 06:27 PM
i've already contated codecard to know if they could make any changes on emulator to emulate engine running , that way we could see KMs on display but they simply said : - "no"

I also tested pin by pin to see if any could put dash on running engine, but no success...:joyman:

Hi

Was about to order this from codecard to do these clusters on the bench and specifically to check the km readings.

Would somehow have to simulate ignition on signal.

Would need to do more research on this...

Thanks for info..

PierreTheron
3rd January, 2011, 09:03 PM
It seems reseach led me to elrasoft for this canbus issue so that you can check km reading on scenic johnson control cluster....??
:dancing2:

gadget78
4th January, 2011, 10:12 PM
not sure if this helps, but you dont need engine running to get the miles, just the stalk button pushing ..
but i presume thats all done via code via UCH/Can ??