PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle united Fan

postbat
29th November, 2008, 08:52 AM
I have been a fan since i was six and iam now forty six..so its been a long time..is the club going to stay up this year?when are we going to beat man u and liverpool..do you think..we will ever win the premiership in my life time?I would love all these things to happen..what are your views on the club..for now and in the future..lets hope we are not playing blackpool and preston next year.:congrats::hello:

kronos
29th November, 2008, 10:17 AM
Unfortunately I think if newcastle dont sort out the sale of the club and a new manager to replace kinnear (good for a stop gap but no more) then playing blackpool etc is a distinct possibilty. they do have the players to keep them in the premier league with owen and martins but without a decent manager to get the best out of them they will struggle.

Newcastle should be Uefa cup material season in and out and have the fan base to push any team so its a shame to see them in the state they are in the now.

Tricky
1st December, 2008, 10:02 AM
Newcastle need to get a good manager and give him a good go at it.Hiring and firing all the time can only lead to trouble,remember what happened to Man City

KLIDDY
2nd December, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hopefully, the sale of the club will be done shortly, the sooner the better. Still think we will stay up this season.

LesDude
2nd December, 2008, 09:29 PM
A long way to go till the end of the season, and the points difference from the upper half of the table ad us is only 4 points well acheivable with a bit of luck and a few wins