i do.... ive believe in ghosts,and for the first time ive actually seen one
not with the naked eye but from some digital photos,i took some photo's
on crimbo day last year,but last nite i transfered them onto the pc last nite,
i was gobsmacked cos out of the photo's that was taken three off them
had orbs (ghosts)on them ive checked the detail of them and they are
orbs,me missis thought it might be a speck of dust on the lens but these orbs
are in different places on the pixs.i believe that the orbs could be my mum
who died in january last year,it was the first crimbo without her,also she was
close to my grandaughter who was four at the time,maybe my mum was checkin everyone to see if we were all ok

the first one just at the side of the teddy

the second one is between my dad and grandaughter and daughters boyfriend

and the third one is near my grandaughter feet and above grandson head

what do you think ???

maca
1st July, 2010, 10:07 PM
stuff like this use to scare the shit out of me but if there really ghosts ~~~~ em. to be honest m8 think it might have something to do with your camera lens..oh by the way if the most haunted team are watching: bollox :

Elric
1st July, 2010, 10:11 PM
well me mum allways said to me the dead cant harm you,only the living

ive checked the other pixs what i took that night and only these three have orbs on

maca
1st July, 2010, 10:12 PM
your mum is right m8.. so stop ~~~~in scaring me lol

piopat
3rd July, 2010, 03:31 PM
have a look at some of the vides here ,its a show called dead famous where investigators go to places where famous stars used to live or where they died .im not easily scared but this show is a bit scary
dead famous - Google Search (http://www.google.ie/search?q=dead+famous&hl=en&prmd=vb&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=10gvTNzyA42gONK94JMC&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDcQqwQwAw)

here is a picture taken in the amityville house (you know the amityville horror house) the house where the son went crazy and killd his whole family.
http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct04/amityville.htm

chroma
5th July, 2010, 04:47 AM
Charge Coupled Device error.

Your camera contains a CCD to capture photons, convert them to electrical potential, feed that into an ADC and wind up with a bitstream thats then passed through software to be rendered as a bitmap/jpg/targa/whatever.

Idealy the CCD is supposed to complely discharge between each refresh, this doesnt always occur and even when it does its still suceptable to static and the like at individual photosites.

To the raw data this would represent one pixels worth of pure luminescance or one pixels lack of luminescance, where it breakes down is when it comes to the software encoder which uses fairly complex algorythms and decides that if one pixel is fully bright then the pixels surrounding it should also shift up in luminance to compensate, this results in "magical orbs" which are nothing more than an insignificant glitch magnified by software.

These occur in roughly 2% to 10% of images on most cameras (they even occur on higher end cameras wih CMOS / 3CCD prismatic arrays etc)

Nothing more than a mathmatical anomaly thats inherrent due to the way things need to be done to encode an image.

Ghosts dont exist.
Think about it! what makes you, you?
Your body for instance is only nessisary to transport and provide filtration, oxygen and nurition to your brain.
Your only what you are in your head, the only reason you know your own name, how to move, who anyone else is and what you look like is because theyre stored in memory.
Memory is nothing more than several billions of neurons carfully firing electrons.

When you die, guess what, those neurons stop firing and everything you are and knew is completely forgotten, like a hard drive without power.
People, places, memories, relationships, how to breathe, move, what a door looks like and how it functions... everything is gone, your no longer you.

How then without knowing anything would you be able to remember what you looked like (to form a ghostly appearance) or who your family was (people to haunt) how to move, operate doors, communicate, store new memories etc.

The simple fact is when your dead, your dead, your body decomposes and returns to the nitrogen cycle, every molecule of your body is eaten by bacteria and converted into something useful to something else thats alive.
Before you know it your atoms are scattered across a mind boggling surface area and you become several billion other things like plants, worms, vegetation and the like.

barrowmanandrew
5th July, 2010, 09:46 AM
Charge Coupled Device error.

Your camera contains a CCD to capture photons, convert them to electrical potential, feed that into an ADC and wind up with a bitstream thats then passed through software to be rendered as a bitmap/jpg/targa/whatever.

Idealy the CCD is supposed to complely discharge between each refresh, this doesnt always occur and even when it does its still suceptable to static and the like at individual photosites.

To the raw data this would represent one pixels worth of pure luminescance or one pixels lack of luminescance, where it breakes down is when it comes to the software encoder which uses fairly complex algorythms and decides that if one pixel is fully bright then the pixels surrounding it should also shift up in luminance to compensate, this results in "magical orbs" which are nothing more than an insignificant glitch magnified by software.

These occur in roughly 2% to 10% of images on most cameras (they even occur on higher end cameras wih CMOS / 3CCD prismatic arrays etc)

Nothing more than a mathmatical anomaly thats inherrent due to the way things need to be done to encode an image.

Ghosts dont exist.
Think about it! what makes you, you?
Your body for instance is only nessisary to transport and provide filtration, oxygen and nurition to your brain.
Your only what you are in your head, the only reason you know your own name, how to move, who anyone else is and what you look like is because theyre stored in memory.
Memory is nothing more than several billions of neurons carfully firing electrons.

When you die, guess what, those neurons stop firing and everything you are and knew is completely forgotten, like a hard drive without power.
People, places, memories, relationships, how to breathe, move, what a door looks like and how it functions... everything is gone, your no longer you.

How then without knowing anything would you be able to remember what you looked like (to form a ghostly appearance) or who your family was (people to haunt) how to move, operate doors, communicate, store new memories etc.

The simple fact is when your dead, your dead, your body decomposes and returns to the nitrogen cycle, every molecule of your body is eaten by bacteria and converted into something useful to something else thats alive.
Before you know it your atoms are scattered across a mind boggling surface area and you become several billion other things like plants, worms, vegetation and the like.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

i agree 100% with that (apart from the technical camera stuff which i dont understand, but im sure its right)

TEST_DRIVER
2nd September, 2010, 08:26 PM
I think the camera lens is simply with dirt or dust and that's cause by the reflection of light on that particle

Mally_BUK
17th October, 2010, 11:41 PM
flash plus dust equals orbs

piopat
18th October, 2010, 12:19 AM
that might explain orbs but it does not explain a lot of other stuff .like people who have seen a ghost ,heard noises and voices and even people being pushed and scratched and marked .

bigmark1966
18th October, 2010, 04:43 PM
what no 72 virgins what a bumma..:boring:

patkins
18th October, 2010, 09:37 PM
When you magnify the pics 2 and 3 by clicking on them the `orbs`, one seems to have symbols on it while the other seems to have a face on it.
Strange. Hmm.

BillG
22nd October, 2010, 11:14 PM
Looked at the information provided and found it interesting, have been involved in ghost hunting and have some pictures that are hard to disprove which i have taken myself during the time i was involved with it, i was a bit of a sceptic and looked at it with an open mind but the more you get involved in it the more you seem to get evidence that cannot be discarded. I have taken thousands of pictures in a lot of places especially where i have heard of happenings and also had some experiences that cannot be explained away, sent some pictures to various ghost sites and have been met with replies stating edited pictures, faulty cameras, other explanations but i know what i have seen and what pictures i have taken. another thing that i have noticed is the more you delve into it the more you become aware a bit like learning to play the piano, the more you practice the better you get at it. have a look at the link where there is some pictures that i have sent up and see what you think
Readers Ghost Pictures (http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/readersghostpics.htm)

piopat
23rd October, 2010, 03:01 AM
for some reason its a human trait we dont beleve unless we see it with our own eyes ,then we see it but dont say we saw it for fear of ridicule. i have lived in a home for 42 years and can say its haunted, but people say its nonsense why because they dont want to believe because they are scared . the ghosts in my house are family they dont harm us ,my late father is mischevous now as he was in life ,he bangs doors to let us know he is there .

407coupe
26th October, 2010, 07:06 PM
I am well into all the paranormal -100% belief - I never mock people and never will, My own beliefs are skeptical on orbs - I have many pictures containing orbs - I am clairsentience and currently trying to further develop my abilities so are serious about it all, It seems people scared of the dark are terrible critics on this subject.
In conclusion I have kept the best of my own experiences with orbs - and I await full proof either way - its always nice to believe and feel comfort with an orb feeling its a family member passed - so explain pictures I have with multiple orbs (poss over 100 in one picture in Egypt) - I have orbs on inside pictures and outside pictures - in the UK and many other countrys over the last 4 years - theres so much debate on this subject.

regards
407 coupe..

short360uk
7th November, 2010, 09:00 PM
flash plus dust equals orbs
it does with digital cameras the flash on dust particles makes an orb effect, take a photo of a room, then shake a rug bang a cushion or somethin then take another pic, u will have a room full of orbs, i've tried it

mysticmog
19th November, 2010, 03:25 AM
Elric,

Never mind all the sceptics remarks about your orbs being dust and images on your camera lens. trust me they are orbs. And here's how I know they're orbs.

When a form of dust is captured by the camera, ask yourself this question. Does dust have a small thin layer of energy around it.. Err no it does not. Look closely at all 3 of your pictures, blow them up. There you will notice that very same thin layer of energy around each orb.

This layer of energy is also around us, we call it our aura. And again the sceptics can try and shoot me down in flames if they wish to do so. Hey it's your God given right to believe in what you want to. I see these orb head on, right in front of me and in full colour. And I can assure you, they are not specs of dust. Not the size I see them at. Some are about 2 inches round and others are about 3 feet around. It all depends on how much energy the spirit person has, as to what they want you to see.

The main reason I see orbs this way is because I am a developing spirit medium, and these are folk letting me know they are there to support me or help me whenever I need it. Everyone will need support in their life, beit from our friends here and now, or our loved ones who may have passed to the higher side of LIFE.

But please note that these are just my opinions, and no offence is pointed towards anyone. We all have our views on any subject. And we all either believe in ghost, orbs, God and good and evil, or we don't believe in it.

lolol
19th November, 2010, 05:50 AM
ghosts can suck it