PDA

View Full Version : TM 5400 CI+ Super

jojoz
29th November, 2008, 11:55 AM
Hello everybody! I am new to this forum. Recently, i bought a TM 5400 CI+ Super. Can anyone tell me the difference between this and the previous modell?
Thanks

benny/9
29th November, 2008, 12:21 PM
Hello everybody! I am new to this forum. Recently, i bought a TM 5400 CI+ Super. Can anyone tell me the difference between this and the previous modell?
Thanks
hi m8,
i dont think there is a lot of difference both are a big improvement over the
tm 1500 that they have replaced and both share a lot of the same features.
and the super has solved a lot of the recording problems the original tm 5000
model had like recording fta chns but not the scrambled channels
most super users like the usb port on the rear to attach a hard drive to instead of having the front flap open and wires showing also i have read the tuner is very sensitive and pulls in more of the weaker transponders and the blind search feature is very fast and misses nothing on it's search.
these are the extra features technomate say that are on the super models
a Rear Mounted USB + Record Scrambled and Free-To-Air Channels + Pause Live TV with Timeshift + Forward/Rewind your recordings,10,000 Channels USB 2.0 with: PVR Ready for Record & Playback of Channels, Music/JPEG & Software/Channel List Download + Component (YPbPr) Output + Very Fast Blind Search + Super Sensitive Tuner + Optical SPDIF Digital Audio + USALS/DiSEqC 1.2.
the main thing to remember is these are different receivers and have there
own patches and you must only use the patch posted for the model stated.

defton
16th August, 2009, 09:00 PM
Hi Guys,

please could you tell me where can I download all the patches for Technomate TM 5400 CI+USB Super +?

I tried to download and install the patches from the below link, however they were not accepted by my receiver.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/technomate-tm5000-series-patch-10985/

Thank you

Manic01
17th August, 2009, 12:31 PM
TV Globo, BISS, DigiTV AU, Rai, etc 10/08/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Globo
DigiTV AU

All *** cards work
Record 1 Channel and Watch another!!!!
Record Subtitles

Kebap Card working!

To Download software/keys/channel list by USB: Menu - USB - Data Transfer (takes 10secs for software!)

You can Record Scrambled & FTA (Free-To-Air) Channels!

You can Pause Live TV (Timeshift) by pressing Pause button

defton
17th August, 2009, 08:21 PM
Thank you for the patch.
It is well appreciated :)
Just one more question. will this patch work with diablo 2.3 light CAM card?