PDA

View Full Version : peugeot partner airbags

rimniceanum
2nd July, 2010, 05:32 PM
hy

i recently had an accident with my peugeot partner. the car was repaired and the airbags replaced but the light of the airbags stil lights up.
what do i have to do? can anyone at least tell what programs to use?

chacarita
2nd July, 2010, 06:44 PM
You have to use scaner like pps for read defect on airbag if you replace airbags you have to replace belt an reprogram ecu airbag

rimniceanum
2nd July, 2010, 06:47 PM
i have to change the seat belt? how do i reprograme the ecu airbag?

thank you

chacarita
2nd July, 2010, 06:59 PM
yes you have to change seat belt , reprogam ecu you have to search forum info is not easy you have to remov eprom an reprogram eprom by flasghing

nikinik
23rd July, 2010, 01:19 PM
first you have to test with diagnostic tool like PPS
after replace all fired elements and airbag ecu
(or clear crash data with programmer and soft)
if buy new airbag ecu or put virgin dump ecu must be programed
go with pps in replacement parts then air bag ecu
then follow the screen make configuration
like how many air bags,pritensioners etc.
pres configuration.clear the faults and thats it

donkez
28th July, 2010, 09:13 PM
Hi, I have problem with airbag light for peugeot 307. it is crashed, but airbags ok, only the light on. I have pp2000 diagnostic tool, china copy, but working ok. Have cleared all other faults with it, but cant delete airbag faults. I was changing some parameters, so I have got even more faults in airbag eprom. can someone help me?
Can airbag faults be cleared with pp2000?
Is there another tool I could use?
which not expensive ecu programming tool works with peugeot? Maybe I could rewrite data in airbag cu?

I have PP2000-22.14 version
airbag cu: siemens 96.458.407.80

any help will be appreciated, sorry for my english.

morfej
28th July, 2010, 09:23 PM
Crash data can not be erased by PP2000. You will have to take apart airbag ECU, read the eeprom and then we could help you clean it.

donkez
28th July, 2010, 09:32 PM
Crash data can not be erased by PP2000. You will have to take apart airbag ECU, read the eeprom and then we could help you clean it.

what tool and soft should I get to read airbag eeprom? so this cant be done through obd socket?

morfej
28th July, 2010, 09:43 PM
Anything what can read and write ST95080 eeprom.

donkez
29th July, 2010, 07:39 PM
Thank you for your answers, I have another few.
I want to ask will the light will go on again if I will reset ecu but not change seat belts?
If I'll have ecu reseted and leave the seat belts disconnected will the lights stay shut or the system will see them disconected?
maybe someone knows who can do the reseting in Ireland west or middle?

Its a Peugeot 307 1,4l petrol, 2002
The srs module is Siemens 96.458.407.80

Thank you.

morfej
29th July, 2010, 08:16 PM
Light will go on if the seat belts tensioner is not changed.

ONLY for testing you can user resistor 2-3 ohm to simulate tensioner and see if ECU is cleared ok, but leaving that is not responsible and dengerous.

From Ireland I can suggest you jimthejock, contact him.

Br

donkez
29th July, 2010, 08:56 PM
Thank you for advice, I just needed to know how the system works, I wont leave it without airbags.