PDA

View Full Version : Help Regarding Adobe / Dat Files

hood777
2nd July, 2010, 11:23 PM
hi there,
still new to all this, have a done a few post and every one out there has been great.
i have adobe photoshop starter edition 3.0 , its got all the photos of my son, have contacted adobe but they can not supply me with an unlock code, as my edition is out of date.
can any one help.

also on the of chance, my comp keeps poping up dat files missing, and some programes i try to open say dat files missing.
does any one no of a free programe that will scan and fix, i found one did the scan, it found 12 problems but wannted ?40 to activate it. as a single dad cant afford that.
any help please

manxspud
3rd July, 2010, 01:23 AM
Lo m8 ... when you say it has got all the photo's of your son could you give a bit more info please.

The photo's should be stored on your hard drive and still be accessible to regardless of of whether the program is still working or not.

I have used many different versions of photo shop over the years and never known the photo's to be stored in the program itself ...

@manx

hood777
5th July, 2010, 06:42 PM
cheers mate
when i open ot up i see all the pictures of my son, when i go to click on one a page comes up where i have to put in my email and activation code. as i said i dont have one and they cant send me one.
i can find adobe on my hard dreive, but when i open it up there or lots of folders and i dont no which one my picture will be in.