PDA

View Full Version : is this site for real????

walshy009
29th November, 2008, 01:34 PM
I have tried everything every code every combination and naff all works.

think this site has been setup just to p**s us all off.

SparkyUK
29th November, 2008, 01:42 PM
Perhaps you`ve entered the codes wrong perhaps?
I got mine working ok

:beer:

satman
29th November, 2008, 01:43 PM
site wouldnt be pissing you off if you done things correctly and your box was working....
dont hate the player,, hate the game.

tickermouse
29th November, 2008, 01:45 PM
I am still not working,but the site is for real .Perhaps you cannot see whats in front of your nose.

walshy009
29th November, 2008, 01:45 PM
site wouldnt be pissing you off if you done things correctly and your box was working....
dont hate the player,, hate the game.

I have done the manual code thing a hundred times b4 without any trouble, this time though!!!

would a factory reset help

zak99
29th November, 2008, 03:00 PM
i dont have any probs

lemmy
29th November, 2008, 04:29 PM

ive only just registered to this site and if you sit back and think about things, you will find this site really helpful.
cheers
lemmy

adam1942
29th November, 2008, 04:30 PM
its good you come here for help which is FREE and when you mess it up you blame the people here - even though if you asked youd no doubt get help!

slapdap
29th November, 2008, 04:45 PM
This site is excellent. It has loads of info and helpful members. Don't moan about it because you can't work out how to use the info here. I would like to thank all those who heve posted as I am able to keep my Starview working.

good2know
29th November, 2008, 04:55 PM

Kid i`m new to this site too but let me say this place is everyones best bet.

the code breaker listed here was good and brought my system back to life..

the bnetworks are at the other end trying to fcuk us up as fast as its sorted

perserveer thats my advice kid`o

check out the little link that got me on till they fcuk`d it again
this will help as it gets updates resonably fast all round.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f35/1440d1227900247-auto-ftp-updater-auto-ftp-key-updates.rar

unpack it and click the exe, a boxwill open with info for all boxes, click the latest codes and see if it helps, if that code don`t work try again an hour or so later

best i can offer take it or leave it bud

Peace

G2K

ozshea
29th November, 2008, 05:13 PM
i'm a member of a handful of these educational site's, and i have to say you couldnt be further from the truth, believe me there isnt a better one out there this is the place to be full stop...........

caveman_nige
29th November, 2008, 05:22 PM
He will not find another site like this to get him working for free. You can pay a guy on ebay who reckons he wil do it for but he has not said thet the keys roll 2 or 3 times a day... Its quite ignorant to say this site was set up to piss people off, expecially when you consider it has it has been around a lot longer than this current key roll situation.

If you buy a car you need to learn how to drive it, now you have to learn how to use your box.. if you want free TV what better than free advise and fixes/workarounds.. It seems that most of the 3000+ new members who joined us in the last 48 hoours are very happy and have learned something about their kit and now appreciate the effort that goes into a site like this.

Our guys are working round the clock to help and to keep the server/forum up and running under the pressure. I know i was not the only guy who was online here for 17 hours yesterday helping other people get the boxes back on line..

When the patches come out to overcome this current problem we will have it for you, I am sure you will be back for that won't you.

As the other guys here have said the info is all here, read and you will find, i have no spare spoons..

As for all our new members, we do hope that you return and join in the forum. It is fun place to be, although a little stressful at the moment..

If you liked the help and experience, don't be strangers, come on back and join the team.. there is so much more you can do with your boxes and their are other topic/sections here to hang around in...

Welcome to the dark side of the force.....

resonance
29th November, 2008, 06:06 PM
That's some nerve to slap the guys on here for helping for free!
Unlike some other sites you don't have to even signup to read the forums.

Take a step back and evaluate before accusing the forum of pissing you off.

clit-eastwood
29th November, 2008, 06:15 PM

watch and learn...like countless numbers of others who have been patient, and their boxes are up and running again...just read and you will find the way round your probs

john cocktoaster
29th November, 2008, 06:26 PM
Hey dude the site is pukka

You just need to learn a bit more about this stuff.

my keys change daily it is not easy to keep on top of it but this site is a great help.

I am very greatful for their support.

Regards

John Cocktoaster

THE GREATFUL ONE

johno1135
29th November, 2008, 06:34 PM
after reading the original post i come to the conclusion that another village is missing an idiot.

dont blame other people for your own inaptitude

clit-eastwood
29th November, 2008, 06:36 PM
Lmfao..................................

melloned
29th November, 2008, 07:35 PM
You'd be hard pushed to find a more helpfull site than this , 99 times out of 100 , it's ourselves and not the people who give you the help that are wrong .
Take a deep breathe , calm down and look again ,thats usually all it takes !.
Cheers .

tickermouse
30th November, 2008, 03:35 AM
Well i said it.Its probably right under yor nose and after 2 days i saw my :manusign:and now i feel like the kings of europe.Its great being a member here well done guys.:devil:

toto67
30th November, 2008, 05:14 AM

think this site has been setup just to p**s us all off.Yeh am with you m8,everyone here is all a figment of our imagination...Bet its Richard Branson running the show,you go girl:celticparty::congrats:
Here,maybe your Richard:roflmao: Nah just a d1ck:bootyshake:

nsw9154
30th November, 2008, 06:07 AM
after reading the original post i come to the conclusion that another village is missing an idiot.

dont blame other people for your own inaptitude

i could not have said it better myself mate some people are thick s***s lol :wink::beerglass: they want every thing on a plate :beerglass:

gmb45
30th November, 2008, 06:35 AM
yes this site is for real and very helpful.why dont you give it a chance read the posts and see.

clockwork
30th November, 2008, 08:32 AM
Cant believe ya blaming the site for your box not working the thing to do is try as many combination's of parameters as you can till it does if a truck driver has no probs anyone can do it...lol:driver:

buzzbomb
30th November, 2008, 03:25 PM
Think u r in a minority of 1 Walshy. !!!!! Think u also said the wrong thing at the wrong timer in the wrong place. I have been using this site for a while now for my other hobby of free sat tv and the guys are great..

bigbad
30th November, 2008, 03:30 PM
does the keynaster work for strviw as well.

C64
30th November, 2008, 03:43 PM

What utter cheek.

All the information is here, if you're too thick to follow simple instructions then that's your problem.

loch lubnaig
30th November, 2008, 09:03 PM
This sites the best and had my box up and running again in no time through reading through the various threads, until a permanent fix is found we'll have to be patient buy some raffle tickets as i have done to give yourself something else to think about.

stokie63
30th November, 2008, 10:05 PM
this site is the dogs read the posts people post and im sure you will find everything you need thanks everyone on here for everything you do.

scjgreen
30th November, 2008, 10:06 PM
between this place and techwatch i'm back up and running

fking awesome

duc748
1st December, 2008, 08:05 AM
1st post must be a wind up :shot:

This is one of the most helpful sites there are.

Keep up the brill work!

Gary Wallace
1st December, 2008, 08:37 AM
Hi

I followed the link and downloaded GTRom_Super_8.02e.exe, it worked a treat, try going back to factory settings and then use this tool.