PDA

View Full Version : eurovox crash

MILLY0107
14th April, 2008, 03:00 PM
just wanted info as to why the eurovox stopped auto updating - have cable companies changed the way they roll keys??

rulocal
3rd December, 2008, 04:18 PM
In a word YES. you need to reflash your box using the latest firmware

dally
3rd December, 2008, 04:24 PM
So if i flash my Euro Vox and then install the fix again willl it work :S!

geriatric
3rd December, 2008, 04:34 PM
I've reflashed my boxes today and they all work fine now. There was a code change sometime this morning and my maxv and pvr both updated automatically.

lfc forever
3rd December, 2008, 04:36 PM
In a word YES. you need to reflash your box using the latest firmware

hi there, just flashed a eurovox blue box with the latest firmware but can't even get a signal since doin so have tried reflashing twice again but still getting no joy have virgin put spanner in works concerning firmware update's.

Scott N
3rd December, 2008, 04:48 PM
I have just done similiar with Euro Blue firmeware worked intitially switched off came back to later came up with bcode 7376! Tried to re load firmare ware agian no joy?
anyone help.:(

Scott N
3rd December, 2008, 04:50 PM
I have just done similiar with Euro Blue firmeware worked intitially switched off came back to later came up with code 7376! Tried to re load firmeware agian no joy?
anyone help.:(

carlos12345
4th January, 2009, 04:59 PM
help needed please my euro box red does not work .can anyone help please i have updated the codes with last months filmware . still no good just keeps saying updateing codes

firemansafc1
4th January, 2009, 06:19 PM
mine cant find any transponder even after factory reset north east uk

RustyMG
4th January, 2009, 09:24 PM
ScottN - I spent 30 seconds looking thru the threads and found the answer your looking for - 30 seconds.
The thread even mentions the code you detail, so one wonders just how far you actually looked on this forum - look through the threads and you will find your answer - its currently on the 3rd page