PDA

View Full Version : How to watch pay channels with Protek 9600 IP

franckluke1970
4th July, 2010, 07:51 PM
Hi everybody,

I have Protek 9600 IP receiver , i can't watch pay channels
I need your help for me to get those channels.

Thank's in advance

philly
19th July, 2010, 06:54 PM
Hi everybody,

Thank's in advance

I also have the 9600 ip box. Used it once as it came setup to open some channels on hotbird using an internet connection.
Wondering if it could be used now (apart from keeping the door open).
Philly

cactikid
19th July, 2010, 07:46 PM
yes they still work,they usually tell you if it needs an update,might be a few posts around here.

zargouty10
27th September, 2010, 02:41 PM
hi guys how can i wacth pay channels with protec9600ip juste get it new

lawlezz
8th December, 2010, 08:02 PM
i have proteki 9600 how can i see free channels via internet..pls..tell me i will pay if i need i am looking for this a lot of time

albaniansniper
30th December, 2010, 10:59 PM
Hi everybody,

Thank's in advance

How to load software to 9600IP

Firstly you will need the following tools:-

PC running Windows, which has an available serial (COM) port. If it does not have a COM port, you will need a USB to serial adapter

Null modem cable (also known as a crossover cable), with 9 pin D-connectors on end (female)

Download the following from the Downloadcenter:-
Click Here

Uploader v13
Bootloader 1.34
Software BorisT53
http://s011.radikal.ru/i317/1012/bd/0020bce55c98.png

Please note: If your receiver is already flashed you don't need install those files. All you need to do is a internet connection and you are ready to go.

To open the files, you will need to have Winzip on the PC to extract the achived files. Make sure you extract all the files to a known folder, before starting.

Load bootloader on to receiver

Run UploaderV13.exe
Select the available COM port by clicking on COM1 (if this is not the COM port to be used).
Select Boot option, by click in on Main (this toggles between Main and Boot)
Click on Open File, and select the bootloader bin file
Click on Start Down
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press standby ? the receiver will boot and the file will start transferring to the receiver
WAIT! - click OK on loader screen when told that transfer is complete
Press Exit on screen
Software is updated

Load software on to receiver - NOTE you can also use webloader for this function (read below)

Run UploaderV13.exe again, and select the COM port to use
This time, make sure that Main is selected, and not boot
Click on Open File, and select the software bin file
Click on Start Down
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press standby ? the receiver will boot and the file will start transferring to the receiver
Press Exit on screen
Software is updated

To load channel list - NOTE you can also use webloader for this function (read below)

Run Uploader
Click on ?Open File?
Choose channel list file
Press Open
Click on ?Start Down?
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press Exit on screen
Channel list is updated

Once you have upgraded the s/w. Connect the antenna connection, and go into Menu, Installations to set up the antenna.

Set up Diseqc motor

Press Menu on the remote
Installation
Antenna Setting
Satellite - Choose satellite (press OK)
Changed Disqec1.2 to ON
Select Diseqc1.2 settings
Used left and right to move dish East / West for max signal / quality
Select Store Position - press OK
Press Exit

Job done

Follow same process for other satellites

If you have loaded the channel list from the Downloads / Settings section, you should have channels already loaded. If you want to choose pre-sorted channels, select FAV on the remote control.

Webloader

Once the bootloader is on the receiver, loading of software, keyfiles and channel lists can be achieved using the webloader function. You don't need any software for this, just open a browser on a PC on the same LAN as the receiver (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, etc), and enter the IP address of the receiver, i.e. 192.160.1.6

This will then ask for a username and password. The default username is admin, and the default password is 0000. Once these have been entered, you can browse to the files you want to upload, and then send them to the receiver via your LAN

You can use Webloader to load software, keyfiles or channel lists, but not bootloader (which needs to be added via Uploader V13

Once the files has been uploaded to the receiver, please wait while it automatically reboots

More info at>>>>>>:D NanoXX Support Forum • Index page (http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/forum/index.php)

pikachu1982
16th September, 2011, 04:11 PM
miredita albaniansniper.mund te me ndihmosh nqs e marr protek 9600ir ashtu sic eshte ne dyqan duke i bere ato qe ke thene pak me lart mund te shikoj shume satellite qe jane me pagese apo do me duhet dhe ndonje celes.une jetoj ne greqi.faleminderit shume per ndihmen

gmb45
16th September, 2011, 04:13 PM
miredita albaniansniper.mund te me ndihmosh nqs e marr protek 9600ir ashtu sic eshte ne dyqan duke i bere ato qe ke thene pak me lart mund te shikoj shume satellite qe jane me pagese apo do me duhet dhe ndonje celes.une jetoj ne greqi.faleminderit shume per ndihmen

English only in the forums my friend :)

pikachu1982
16th September, 2011, 05:28 PM
sorry i didn't know that

panos65
16th September, 2011, 09:34 PM
how can dowlaod

pikachu1982
16th September, 2011, 11:35 PM
@panos65 he write up(Download the following from the Downloadcenter:-
Click Her)there you can download to your pc.ok

drchris
9th October, 2011, 06:26 AM
most of chanells on the box are gone.
Is there any update available?
thanks

h1n1
24th October, 2011, 04:00 PM
i have question ?
i have linksat receiver does this firmware go with it ?

please help

dublindan
25th October, 2011, 05:26 PM
protec9600ip is not opening any pay channels unless one has ip

porter1
27th October, 2011, 06:14 PM
had one of these for a m8 once to try and set up,give up in the end ,nightmare

cactikid
27th October, 2011, 08:25 PM
Protek 9600IP is now dead
dead as in what way?if firmware is not current it may not work as every now and again it may need a manual null modem update.

mdt
30th October, 2011, 11:58 AM
Protek 9600IP is now dead

THEY ARE NOT DEAD!!, as ive wrote elswhere on the forum you will need a id file for your box to get all your packages back. regards mdt

sharraf
30th October, 2011, 02:56 PM
Hi, It will be appreciated if you explain how to get the ID file and from where..regards

mmoo
30th November, 2011, 04:59 PM
I wander if scrambled channels could still accessed with the Maxx1000 boxes? Can someone put me in the picture please, thanks in advance

Burnmasterb
28th February, 2012, 03:29 PM
Hello i need the uploader v13.
Who can me give it

Thanx

ponho
26th April, 2012, 09:35 PM
good
dear colleagues not soft to the cccam

abasia
30th April, 2012, 11:21 AM
Thanx mate
i had aljazeera sport befor bu they disapear and i cnt dowloand the files. where can i find them to flash my ip9600.
regards

kissedindevon
3rd June, 2012, 04:47 PM

PC running Windows, which has an available serial (COM) port. If it does not have a COM port, you will need a USB to serial adapter

Null modem cable (also known as a crossover cable), with 9 pin D-connectors on end (female)

Click Here

Uploader v13
Bootloader 1.34
Software BorisT53

Please note: If your receiver is already flashed you don't need install those files. All you need to do is a internet connection and you are ready to go.

To open the files, you will need to have Winzip on the PC to extract the achived files. Make sure you extract all the files to a known folder, before starting.

Run UploaderV13.exe
Select the available COM port by clicking on COM1 (if this is not the COM port to be used).
Click on Start Down
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press standby ***8211; the receiver will boot and the file will start transferring to the receiver
Press Exit on screen
Software is updated

Load software on to receiver - NOTE you can also use webloader for this function (read below)

Click on Start Down
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press standby ***8211; the receiver will boot and the file will start transferring to the receiver
Press Exit on screen
Software is updated

To load channel list - NOTE you can also use webloader for this function (read below)

Run Uploader
Click on ***8220;Open File***8221;
Choose channel list file
Press Open
Click on ***8220;Start Down***8221;
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press Exit on screen
Channel list is updated

Once you have upgraded the s/w. Connect the antenna connection, and go into Menu, Installations to set up the antenna.

Set up Diseqc motor

Press Menu on the remote
Installation
Antenna Setting
Changed Disqec1.2 to ON
Press Exit

Job done

If you have loaded the channel list from the Downloads / Settings section, you should have channels already loaded. If you want to choose pre-sorted channels, select FAV on the remote control.

Webloader

Once the bootloader is on the receiver, loading of software, keyfiles and channel lists can be achieved using the webloader function. You don't need any software for this, just open a browser on a PC on the same LAN as the receiver (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, etc), and enter the IP address of the receiver, i.e. 192.160.1.6

This will then ask for a username and password. The default username is admin, and the default password is 0000. Once these have been entered, you can browse to the files you want to upload, and then send them to the receiver via your LAN

You can use Webloader to load software, keyfiles or channel lists, but not bootloader (which needs to be added via Uploader V13

Once the files has been uploaded to the receiver, please wait while it automatically reboots

More info at>>>>>>:D NanoXX Support Forum • Index page (http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/forum/index.php)

I have followed this to the letter and when i get to hit down on the bootloader and switch on my 9600 the little window just hangs there? i have tried lots of different combinations and two laptops one running vista and the other xp to no avail.any advice appreciated.
at the moment my receiver is running BT:1.34 SW:3pehr K:72

simosgr11
20th June, 2012, 09:47 PM
this steel working with protek 9600 ip ??

Billyboy312
23rd June, 2012, 04:53 PM
I have just been given a Protek 9600IP box which I don't know too much about.

The software on the box reports as BT:1.34 SW:v1.10.

Would it be worthwhile trying to update the software to t53 bin file as in post 6 above?

Thanks in advance.

cactikid
23rd June, 2012, 05:06 PM
if you want box to work,usually box stops working on old firmware.

vaiosbratsos
25th September, 2012, 08:56 AM
hi, where i found an - id - for my maxx1000 to unlock the lock channels

mdt
25th September, 2012, 11:06 AM
hi, where i found an - id - for my maxx1000 to unlock the lock channels

ive pm,d the guy again for you and if there still available you will have to send the money to my paypal account like last time,regards mdt

vaiosbratsos
26th September, 2012, 03:40 PM
ive pm,d the guy again for you and if there still available you will have to send the money to my paypal account like last time,regards mdt

hi, i sent the money to your paypal and send me the id.

seamouse
27th September, 2012, 03:57 AM
simple as above, find a good server

mdt
27th September, 2012, 10:02 AM
simple as above, find a good server

the maxx1000 cant take a line from a server and needs a id file for retzina... dont post unless you know what your on about!

Jcorradi20
27th September, 2012, 10:52 AM
Hello friend

Alright?
I am new to this forum and would like to get help from you guys, to open the closed channels in the Sky Dreams500s.
I would like also to know what the best and cheapest HD receiver box to buy at the moment.
Thank you.

mdt
27th September, 2012, 01:04 PM
Hello friend

Alright?
I am new to this forum and would like to get help from you guys, to open the closed channels in the Sky Dreams500s.
I would like also to know what the best and cheapest HD receiver box to buy at the moment.
Thank you.

the best cheapest hd reciever imho atm is the vu+solo clone... as for opening channels on 28.2e then google is your friend or pm me and ill see if i can advise you further,regards mdt

seamouse
27th September, 2012, 04:36 PM
the maxx1000 cant take a line from a server and needs a id file for retzina... dont post unless you know what your on about!

why dont you shut up and not be rude, i was clearly posted about how to get paid channels, it was no ref to the box at all

seamouse
27th September, 2012, 04:38 PM
a good cheap HD box is the black panther for about ?140, used them for a few years, as well as even open boxes for ?55 are not to bad

you get what u pay for , limited menus ect

elloko7
18th November, 2012, 01:39 AM

geo1212
24th November, 2012, 01:19 PM
is that working in Greece?
can i watch mpeg4 with that?

Click Here

Uploader v13
Bootloader 1.34
Software BorisT53

Run UploaderV13.exe
Click on Start Down
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press Exit on screen
Software is updated

Click on Start Down
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press Exit on screen
Software is updated

Run Uploader
Click on ?Open File?
Choose channel list file
Press Open
Click on ?Start Down?
Click on OK on screen
Press OK on receiver
Press Exit on screen
Channel list is updated

Set up Diseqc motor

Press Menu on the remote
Installation
Antenna Setting
Changed Disqec1.2 to ON
Press Exit

Job done

Webloader

geo1212
24th November, 2012, 01:20 PM
is that on rapidshare?

mdt
25th November, 2012, 02:31 PM
is that working in Greece?
can i watch mpeg4 with that?

no m8 you will need a protek 97XX to watch mpeg4,regards mdt

maleks
13th December, 2012, 11:07 PM
hi i have maxx 1000 stop working any solution please

sapring
15th December, 2012, 08:49 PM
no m8 you will need a protek 97XX to watch mpeg4,regards mdt

Am I able to get an ID for two 9600ip boxes I own? I am in need please PM your details for the transaction. Thanks

mdt
15th December, 2012, 09:58 PM
the protek 9600ip/maxx1000/nanoxx9600ip boxs are finished and only good for fta/official viewing card now as there are no more id,s left and there wont be anymore issued,regards mdt

hewauk
15th December, 2012, 11:30 PM
Hi,
i have maxx 1000 receiver and it is not working since last 2 weeks.
i need new software and loader please help.
Thanks

vaiosbratsos
16th December, 2012, 04:48 PM
hi my maxx 1000 stop working say channel lock (null) 178days. help please...

debrightone
22nd December, 2012, 05:36 PM
looking to get information on canadian cable tv or satelite does anyone know where i can see those post here

ip9600
6th January, 2013, 04:11 AM
I have noticed that my Xcrypt Protek 9600ip satelite receiver doesn't show Al-Jazeera Sport and Canal Plus Channels, I had it pointing to skynolimit.com/keys.T76.bin it worked for a while but now it does not seem to work. What has changed and is there a work around it?

Appreciate it guys!
ip9600

cactikid
6th January, 2013, 11:06 AM
as far as i remember the gift has now been stopped on those boxes,read back as info has been posted,welcome aboard

dl1940
13th January, 2013, 04:29 PM
Yeah I couldn't find any gift for those as well.

lopes07
23rd February, 2013, 11:46 AM
thx :-) it's always the same proocedure?