PDA

View Full Version : N3 CARD JUST ARRIVED FOR WIGAN

johngeordie1
5th July, 2010, 07:51 PM
Just got my new N3 card through the post for the wigan area.

shutty
5th July, 2010, 08:09 PM
got mine last month im in the blackburn area..and my eurovox 7000hd is still working mighty fine.....:coffin:

loncell
5th July, 2010, 09:41 PM
Just got my new N3 card through the post for the wigan area.

yeah , looks like wigan's heading for the black screen of death !.

DavC
5th July, 2010, 10:06 PM
cheers john.

so does anyone know how long do these things normally last then once the new cards are sent out?

boomer39
5th July, 2010, 10:23 PM
cheers john.

so does anyone know how long do these things normally last then once the new cards are sent out?
had mine for 5 weeks, 6 on thursday...vermin have to wait until everyone in specific areas have got cards... could be tomorrow, could be weeks.. in the lap of the gods......enjoy ..
my hunch ...is that most will be off by 14/7.. footy starts....!

DavC
5th July, 2010, 10:36 PM
ahh well, had a good run, will probably stay with them anyway and add a TV package. afterall i've never had any problems with VM at all :)

loncell
5th July, 2010, 11:01 PM
on average its been anything from 4-8 weeks before the lot goes.but as mentioned earlier , its anyone's guess.

melloned
5th July, 2010, 11:45 PM
had mine for 5 weeks, 6 on thursday...vermin have to wait until everyone in specific areas have got cards... could be tomorrow, could be weeks.. in the lap of the gods......enjoy ..
my hunch ...is that most will be off by 14/7.. footy starts....!

:(agree with you there Mate , had mine 6 weeks now (Widnes) , and all's still well , i know some who've had them for 12 weeks and think they've been overlooked ! and others who haven't recieved them yet , but when they're all issued ............ CLICK ! :(

chris31560
6th July, 2010, 08:46 PM
thats strange i live in wigan and i have had no inication from vermin that my area is goin dark side ive had no on screen msg,s and no letter, i thought wigan wasant goin dark until october, oh well just wait and see wot happens.......bummer......

firestorm
7th July, 2010, 03:30 AM
can confirm new card are ariving in the wigan area my next door got his yesterday

Satguy Keano
8th July, 2010, 08:43 AM
Yeah I'm in Wigan ( ex TW ) got my card on Tuesday.

I can tell you though that 1840 has been on stream in this area for at least the last 4 weeks.

morbius
9th July, 2010, 08:40 PM
New card arrived in Liverpool now. Doh!

peejay12
10th July, 2010, 09:45 PM
yeah im in liverpool got my card on thursday :(