PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Code for Television X

Evastar
6th July, 2010, 12:24 AM
Anyone know the four digit unlock code for Television X?

cgscott
6th July, 2010, 09:46 AM
Do they still do these. Been a long time since i used the generators for this like of this and setanta on the freeview boxes. I will look into it Ev and get back to you. :)

Evastar
6th July, 2010, 12:04 PM
Thanks cg, a friend of mine texted me last nite, he is working away with a few other guys and they wanted to watch it. I guess they are prob away for the week so they probably still want it lol

nialler
6th July, 2010, 12:08 PM
Thanks cg, a friend of mine texted me last nite, he is working away with a few other guys and they wanted to watch it. I guess they are prob away for the week so they probably still want it lol

don't worry eva we believe you lol

McMav
6th July, 2010, 12:43 PM

Aye right :)

Evastar
6th July, 2010, 01:32 PM
lmao if i wanted to watch pron i'd download a proper movie, i wouldn't be bothered watching that crap ;)

McMav
6th July, 2010, 04:13 PM
lmao if i wanted to watch pron i'd download a proper movie, i wouldn't be bothered watching that crap ;)

So you have watched in the past ;)

Evastar
6th July, 2010, 04:56 PM
lol hasn't everyone at some stage?

bugaloo41
6th July, 2010, 06:03 PM
Eva guess you know this by now but an encryption change put the kybosh on this a couple of years back.

Your mates will just need to watch the footie LOL.

Evastar
6th July, 2010, 08:34 PM
lmao, thanks for letting me know :)

daithi
8th July, 2010, 07:27 PM
cant help ya out evastar
but thats one savage bird as your profile pic lol

pulpo129
9th July, 2010, 04:51 PM
is code 2147

stevieg76
15th July, 2010, 09:28 AM
Ok Im a newbie havent a clue about ntl upc in dublin apart from I had a open ntl pace box done by a friend of a friend of a friend , obviously went down with the rest of the dodgy boxes , now my question is im now subscribing to upc and have the dvr box ... Is there anyway of getting a a dogy box up and running between the 2 boxes ? reprogramming the new card or sumut ? I know this prolly sounds stupid but like i say I know nowt about . Cheers Y'all

cactikid
16th July, 2010, 12:45 AM
Ok Im a newbie havent a clue about ntl upc in dublin apart from I had a open ntl pace box done by a friend of a friend of a friend , obviously went down with the rest of the dodgy boxes , now my question is im now subscribing to upc and have the dvr box ... Is there anyway of getting a a dogy box up and running between the 2 boxes ? reprogramming the new card or sumut ? I know this prolly sounds stupid but like i say I know nowt about . Cheers Y'all

nope only their boxes with cards will work,if you do hook up other box all that will work will be the radio