PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes C Class 2006

wonderer
6th July, 2010, 08:33 AM
Can someone help. I'm told i need to do the dash and eis using a dashfixerpro. I read on another site by updating the maileage on the dash using the flash option takes away need to update the eis. Can someone confirm if this is the case and will the two sync ? Also do i need to delete anyerror codes to do the job properly and if so how do i do this. Thanks

tachonow
6th July, 2010, 09:22 AM
Can someone help. I'm told i need to do the dash and eis using a dashfixerpro. I read on another site by updating the maileage on the dash using the flash option takes away need to update the eis. Can someone confirm if this is the case and will the two sync ? Also do i need to delete anyerror codes to do the job properly and if so how do i do this. Thanks
Yes its possible.

wonderer
6th July, 2010, 11:09 AM
Yes its possible.

Soz mate, are you confirming it is possible to program the dash usinf the flash option and then no need to program the eis ? Will it update the eis ?

tachonow
6th July, 2010, 11:14 AM
The dash can be programmed without copy km from ezs.

milanista
6th July, 2010, 11:58 AM
Soz mate, are you confirming it is possible to program the dash usinf the flash option and then no need to program the eis ? Will it update the eis ?

The answer is:
NO, it will not update the EZS
Yes, it will update the Instrument Cluster and will stop the synzhronization with the EZS.

This means that you will see the NEW odometer in the Instrument Cluster and you will also see the OLD odometer in the actual values of the EZS when you connect Star, or another diagnostic tool.