PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Experience with Autobink?

HoomanR
7th July, 2010, 03:15 AM
Has anyone used Autobink.com?
They have a good price on the X431
master (1699 free shipping), just not sure how reputable they are?

I have used ecufactory.com in the past and had a problem with my device and they fixed it free so I trust them but they want $1885.

Also anyone know for x431 is there option to program ECU on chryslers if you change it?

z786
7th July, 2010, 03:17 AM
read from post #432 onwards
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f140/cracked-software-launch-x431-53288/index29.html

mattydr67
7th July, 2010, 07:47 AM

I have used ecufactory.com in the past and had a problem with my device and they fixed it free so I trust them but they want $1885.

Also anyone know for x431 is there option to program ECU on chryslers if you change it?

I'm in contact with autobink and for me they are ok for now.
I will not make advertising telling you to do bussines with them because I will be banned but what can I tell you it is that:
Contact them, have a nice talk with them and then you'll figure it out what kind of peaple they are. After that you'll be able to buy from them or not.
So it's your chois.
Good luck

shitad
17th July, 2010, 02:07 AM
I got my Super 16 Connector a week ago from Autobink and so far it works 100% no problem. Tested it on Toyota Honda and Mitsubishi 2006 and newer.

bob ben
7th December, 2010, 08:14 AM
:boring::boring::boring:IMDB:IMDB:

yes i did buy few things from ecufactory the last scanner i did buy is x431 and am not happy with them at all becuse they sent me scanner with no working printer and no update so far and also i had autodata dvd i could not install with out dongle and some other scanner s that did not work as they say and am still talking to them trying to get my problem fixt
so not a good things becarful here

thanks

bob

liber
7th December, 2010, 08:33 AM
:boring::boring::boring:IMDB:IMDB:

yes i did buy few things from ecufactory the last scanner i did buy is x431 and am not happy with them at all becuse they sent me scanner with no working printer and no update so far and also i had autodata dvd i could not install with out dongle and some other scanner s that did not work as they say and am still talking to them trying to get my problem fixt
so not a good things becarful here

thanks

bob

It's a pity.How much you paid***65311;