PDA

View Full Version : itgate sat tutorial

phat1
7th July, 2010, 05:18 PM
Hi i'm looking for info on changing over from a T tuner to a sat tuner,is it a case of pull out the t tuner and put in the sat tuner? i have not opened the box yet as i still have channels except movies and sport.Then if there is a tutorial on what i need to do to get it to work,What firmware do i need,I only ever updated over the internet,i have a null modem cable,thanks for any help

andiewill
7th July, 2010, 05:52 PM
Hi i'm looking for info on changing over from a T tuner to a sat tuner,is it a case of pull out the t tuner and put in the sat tuner?

Yes if it has a swapable tuner.

Then if there is a tutorial on what i need to do to get it to work,What firmware do i need,I only ever updated over the internet

7.9 image works which should be on your box, and in your itgate user guide which comes with the box when it was delivered has instructions on how to activate / set up the sat settings, and the latest cam i belive, which i you can ftp to your box via the null modem cable.

Hope that helps....

phat1
7th July, 2010, 08:16 PM
The tuner is swapable,I don't have the manual gone in the bin,I'll look online for a manual.thanks for the info