PDA

View Full Version : I'm loosing my mined!!!

redbarone
14th April, 2008, 04:06 PM
Could somebody pleeeeeeeease help me, to get the latest working image for my Dbox2 which was working very well up to last week, do I need services and bouque too.
Thank you.

C64
14th April, 2008, 04:13 PM
All you need to do is replace a single file mate, full instructions are available on this site.

thommo
14th April, 2008, 04:24 PM
and i know your in a panic for a fix but i would try make an effort by introducing yourself in the introductions section, i know a lot of people who tend to prioritise who they help based on the effort they have put in first, straight into "help me" posts without even a hello will be looked at later than other "help posts" where the member has made an effort first.

and as said the info is here but you will need 5 good posts to download files so by saying hello you kill two birds with one stone by reducing that amount to 4 posts.

as for the fix, click the first link in my signature.

redbarone
14th April, 2008, 05:04 PM
AFTER READING YOUR REPLY, I WENT BACK TO CHECK AND DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE INTRODUCED MESELF BUT IN THE WRONG SECTION, SO SORRY AND I WILL DO THE INTRODUCTION IN THE RIGHT PLACE THIS TIME.
RESPECTS.

thommo
14th April, 2008, 05:06 PM
no need to apologise you,ve done nothing wrong, after your done click the link in my sig and read the au fix thread, you wont need a new image just a file that you need to send to your box.