PDA

View Full Version : Pandora help please

wardogz1919
7th July, 2010, 08:32 PM
Well I got my pandora battery today and well my psp is completely bricked so I can make the memory stick without using the adapter and everytime I try to make the memory stick I get this error.

Not enough reserved sector space

Now I have no clue if the MMS is fake but I heard that some work

mine is a 2gb pro duo

janobi
8th July, 2010, 08:01 AM
Have you formatted the card correctly? You need to have a small partition on the card. You could also try the new PSPgrader instead, as this can be made on a PC rather than on the PSP. Or if you know someone with CFW, get them to make the card instead.

If your super stuck mate, then send me your PSP and I will restore it as I have a pandora and working card.

jumpinbean
9th July, 2010, 01:00 AM
I am having the same problem and I heard it is a problem with the software that installs the firmware.

janobi
9th July, 2010, 08:38 AM
I am having the same problem and I heard it is a problem with the software that installs the firmware.

Try PSPgrader 6 instead, you dont need a CFW psp to complete it.

kourkoutas
21st August, 2010, 08:54 PM
it sounds like there's not enough space on your memory stick. try formatting it and then try again.

gazzr72
25th August, 2010, 06:10 PM
hi i have working pandora and card im in the manchester area and can meet locally to sort your problem . but there are many ways to solve your problem yourself as mentioned earlier.if you need my help then post here .hope you sort your prob.

nukularpower
16th September, 2010, 05:18 PM
Having this same problem. Any help would be great.

Not enough reserved sector space.
IPL was not written to MS.

I've formatted the damn thing 29034 times now. Still says I have no reserved space.

If I have to partition it, how big of a partition do I need? When I used the tester app it says there is 8 kb available. Do you need more? And how would I make more?

JTH
22nd September, 2010, 10:03 PM
use psp grader 8
u will get the error when using vista mostly
if using windows 7 use xp compatible mode for best results
its a compatabilty problem with ipl injection.