PDA

View Full Version : Itgate 200 Satellite

ns77
8th July, 2010, 04:56 PM
I am looking for the latest images for a tgc200 (was cable) now satellite.all the files i've found are dated 2008,or is it possible to load the likes of gemini or Pli,dont wanna try it just in case.
cheers

andiewill
8th July, 2010, 09:11 PM
Have a look here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f4/satkings-problem-58409/) in this thread which is a good read - ish and some peeps have put links to recent images, and yes there are other images you can use but from what i here stick to the official one as it works just fine 7.9 works well apparently.

bugsy
8th July, 2010, 11:35 PM
I am looking for the latest images for a tgc200 (was cable) now satellite.all the files i've found are dated 2008,or is it possible to load the likes of gemini or Pli,dont wanna try it just in case.
cheers

edg nemisis 4.4 is a good and stable image for the tgs200,
I'm using it myself at the moment with no problems.
Google is your friend,

bugsy.

phat1
9th July, 2010, 08:41 AM
edg nemisis 4.4 is a good and stable image for the tgs200,
I'm using it myself at the moment with no problems.
Google is your friend,

bugsy.
how did you flash the image to the box? with a null modem cable,how did you get the computer to see your box,thanks for any info

andiewill
9th July, 2010, 10:39 AM
how did you flash the image to the box? with a null modem cable,how did you get the computer to see your box,thanks for any info

Have a look here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f139/itgate-guide-144110/).

ns77
9th July, 2010, 01:15 PM
got the box up & running with 4.7, how do i manually load the cccam & which one will work with this image if i wanted to c\s.
when you try & download from the panel it just says "downloading" for ever....i'm guessing its trying to download from the satkings site,
or do you guys thats running an itgate reckon should put a different image on that does it auotmatically (like dreambox with gemini on)
cheers

mit2007
9th July, 2010, 01:41 PM
you can also use UKUR team 7.9 satkings.

Regards
mit2007

ns77
9th July, 2010, 03:47 PM
thats the image i have on,but doesnt that go to the satkings website for downloads,(which is no longer)...which is the best cccam with this image,(where can i get it) tempted to try gemini 4.7 & cccam 2.14 but havent got the original ukur 7.9 image.

bugsy
9th July, 2010, 05:00 PM

Open Itgate Centre,
Click serial. Have box turned off connected with the null modem cable to the pc

Make sure COM port is correct,, click FILE. Then for some reason it defaults to file type .bin, click that change to image file.img. , look in the folder you downloaded and select TGM220_update.img click OK. Now it will wait on box... so turn box on HOLD DOWN THE DOWN BUTTON ON THE RECEIVER to put into serial mode... watch computer for confirmation box has started flashing.... the LCD screen will stay at 0 until file has been sent by serial so best watch progress bar on control centre

Make a cup of coffee and wait patiently on it sending file to box and flashing, ONCE BOX IS FLASHED, turn it off and back on and when box loads select your PAL and Language etc... DONT DO A SCAN, just press exit. Press MENU, then go to SETUP>EXPERT SETUP> FACTORY RESET
... let box do a factory reset and reboot... THIS TAKES ANOTHER 5 mins.All done! Now scan

ns77
9th July, 2010, 06:36 PM
cant find the right image to download to flash the box (tgc200) .any ideas where i can an image.what are you running on yours?

Evastar
9th July, 2010, 06:43 PM
There's a number of ITgate files posted in this thread: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f4/satkings-problem-58409/index16.html#post630856

if the particular one you want isn't there let me know and i will see if i can get it for you :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/393761606/TGM220v79.zip.html

ns77
9th July, 2010, 06:46 PM
that link tells me the file cannot be downloaded (on its limit) also TGC 200 not 220 not sure if it makes a difference

andiewill
9th July, 2010, 07:48 PM
that link tells me the file cannot be downloaded (on its limit) also TGC 200 not 220 not sure if it makes a difference

Yes it will make a difference as it wont work, you will need a tgc 200 image, and im sure someone will upload for you :-)

bugsy
9th July, 2010, 11:43 PM

Hi mate try this one.
When you flash this image onto box 4.4 will be availabe in software update.
Let us know how you get on.
Cheers,
bugsy.

ns77
11th July, 2010, 11:39 AM
cheers bugsy,gonna try load a cccam on the old image (ukur7.9) if that doesnt work will try the nemesis.thanks

ns77
17th July, 2010, 03:26 PM
tried that image bugsy BUT,not sure what i'm doing wrong,i have changed my cable 200 to a satellite box,so it still has loads of cable software on it,scanned 28.E got all the FTA channels,tried to flash your image on,goes through all the lines scrolling down screen after about 10 mins it says update finished .then in big letters LOADING ERROR,so power off reboot & it goes back to my uruk 7.9 image..i cant manually put cccam on box as not enough room due to all cable & sat files,any ideas,tried 3 different images now.must be something im not doing

plasterer
17th July, 2010, 03:33 PM
Cam should fly onto that image
Its here if you need it shout
Delete the cables XML , if your going to stick with sat
You will have to add CCcam.cfg as well............Paul

ns77
17th July, 2010, 05:46 PM
tried putting a cccam file in the uruk 7.9 image,put in the folder goto box manual install,but cant see the file,so tried a couple of other cccams,unless i'm trying to load cccams that arent compatible with this image,which is why i thought i might flash a new image & start again,mainly to get rid of all the stuff that was loaded when it was a cable box,

freck
17th July, 2010, 10:26 PM
Manually install this one,works perfect for me....use the full.tar.gz.,or even ftp both of them if you like....one works defo.(if youve just changed the tuner to sat do a factory reset first to delete var....thatll dump all the cable info)
Ftp to tmp and install manually and the cam will show up in your cam menu...cccam.config also in var/etc.
Freck

ns77
18th July, 2010, 08:23 AM
Cheers Freck will give it a try,still cant figure out why it wont accept a new image,but if this works i'm not bothered....i'll be back.i suppose with a new image you can use download function where as my image keeps trying to conect to satkings site..

freck
18th July, 2010, 11:16 AM
Yeah satkings are no more...so server also gone.But you should be able to get cam from EDG server if you have their image on...funny.To gain any access to a server DHCP must be ticked in network settings to get you online.
UKUR 7.9 will be fine tho so just ftp in the cam and manual install and you should be fine...let me know.
Freck

shamusbhoy
18th July, 2010, 01:36 PM
After you ftp to tmp where on the box is manual install is it in menu setup expert setup software update manual update?Still can't see a file.

ns77
18th July, 2010, 01:46 PM
oh bugger, right got the cccam manually installed rebooted,goto smartcam panel go to cam menu can only see evo cam & hypercam but no 2.1.4,,by the way running ukur 7.9 wont let me flash EDG for some reason..

ns77
18th July, 2010, 01:50 PM
just noticed if i go to retrieve ip address it says no internet connection available,check settings....but there is a connection,dont think this will affect seeing the cccam in the cam menu

shamusbhoy
18th July, 2010, 02:26 PM
It should'nt if you are doing it manually just managed to get cccam on mine using 7.9, I was looking in the wrong place to install it.

freck
18th July, 2010, 10:21 PM
Heres the EDG image to try out.
Freck

ns77
19th July, 2010, 08:41 AM
cheers freck will give it a go,definately need to get a new image on,all sorts of strange happenings,do i need to do a factory reset then reboot in to flash mode or do i flash then a reset.or doesnt the reset matter when putting new image on------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still doesnt work but i think i've sussed why i am trying to put a satellite image on a cable box with a sat tuner fitted so i need the TGM220 image,will have to have a look later unless any kind person can upload one....cheers boys

andiewill
19th July, 2010, 11:19 AM
Here you go below....

freck
19th July, 2010, 01:43 PM
Put you receiver into serial mode(power up and hold the "up" button until boot screen changes),scroll to serial mode and activate,then using the control centre flash with edg image......serial flash with serial cable(9 pin).
Control centre here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f138/itgate-control-center-2-5-a-126536/)
Freck

ns77
19th July, 2010, 01:49 PM
Right we are getting somewhere i flashed the image but on reboot it gets up to the point with the edg image on screen,then reboots & just keeps in that loop .quick question that image that andiewill kindly uploaded says TGM220_update.img, could this be an update to the original image ? coz if it is that would explain why it wont boot,as i dont have the original image on,gonna try another flash just in case....will let you know.........................................

right tried EDG tgm220 ver 4.1...4.2....4.4 all so far just go in to a reboot loop,but it will accept the original TGM 220 itgate image....any ideas ?????

FINALLY....got it up & running,will explain once its all sorted,(for those that have converted a cable to a sat box).does the nemesis 4.2 have the option to download Cccam? cant find it anywhere or is it a manual install?

mept1
19th July, 2010, 06:19 PM
Sure satman told me the panel only works on v8 and above,..i have the v9 image that wase,nt officially released,.i,v just downloaded cccam 214 and the config file from the panel and installed no problem.

freck
19th July, 2010, 10:34 PM
Right we are getting somewhere i flashed the image but on reboot it gets up to the point with the edg image on screen,then reboots & just keeps in that loop .quick question that image that andiewill kindly uploaded says TGM220_update.img, could this be an update to the original image ? coz if it is that would explain why it wont boot,as i dont have the original image on,gonna try another flash just in case....will let you know.........................................

right tried EDG tgm220 ver 4.1...4.2....4.4 all so far just go in to a reboot loop,but it will accept the original TGM 220 itgate image....any ideas ?????

FINALLY....got it up & running,will explain once its all sorted,(for those that have converted a cable to a sat box).does the nemesis 4.2 have the option to download Cccam? cant find it anywhere or is it a manual install?

Function Buttons:for Nemesis 4.2....make sure DHCP is ticked and you using an ethernet cable from box to modem and NOT crossover cable

* BLUE - Nemesis Panel
* BLUE > 1s - ECM INFO, EMM INFO e PID INFO
* 2x BLUE - Addons
* YELLOW ? Plugins
* YELLOW > 1s ? *** - CS Info
* GREEN ? subservices
* GREEN > 1s ? EPG Control Center
* RED - EPG list for active channel
* 2x RED - EPG style menu(Included epgui, MvEPG, WeekEPG you do install it to activate a function)
Freck

ns77
20th July, 2010, 07:21 AM
on EDG nemesis V4.4 definately hasnt got the option to download Cccam (dont think) had to manually install Cccam 2.0.11......cant get satan to work YET!

phat1
20th July, 2010, 07:36 AM
What i had to do was ftp the extra file to var/etc,then the download extra was in the download section read image/cccam update problem on tread,Hope this helps

freck
20th July, 2010, 02:14 PM
on EDG nemesis V4.4 definately hasnt got the option to download Cccam (dont think) had to manually install Cccam 2.0.11......cant get satan to work YET!
Youll need to ftp in the file to get the download panel working....thought it was in the image..doh!
That will solve your CCcam problem......when you say satan do you mean the keyfinder???
Freck

lonegunman
15th September, 2010, 07:16 PM

I am just about to change my cable box over,what was the trick to get it working please.

redondo5
7th December, 2010, 05:02 AM
which is better image edg nemesis or v9

chafik16
19th February, 2011, 07:10 PM
Hiii i need download cccam 2.1.4 for nemesis 4.4itgate tgs200

plasterer
19th February, 2011, 09:34 PM
Have a look here mate .............Paul

CCcam free CCcam, download CCcam, CCcam free download, CCcam Emulator Free download (http://www.dreamboxtool.com/CCcam/)