PDA

View Full Version : reliable Lexia3 interface vendor

PatrickCl
12th July, 2010, 11:33 AM
Hi all,

I'm thinking about buying a (knockoff) Lexia 3 Evolution-type interface (9780.Z5). There seems to be an endless list of (mostly Chinese) vendors offering the same product at prices ranging from 170? to 500 ?.

I have noticed that several members of this community have already purchased this Lexia 3 interface and I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share which vendor you have used and possibly list the Citro?n and Peugeot models on which you have successfully used your interface?

thank you kindly for your help,

Patrick

Ashraf6119
12th July, 2010, 09:40 PM
Hi

Have you tried from your local Citroen and Peugeot Dealer for the Original Interface.

Ash

xmbela
19th October, 2010, 04:30 PM
Hi all,

I'm thinking about buying a (knockoff) Lexia 3 Evolution-type interface (9780.Z5). There seems to be an endless list of (mostly Chinese) vendors offering the same product at prices ranging from 170? to 500 ?.

Patrick

Try: eBay My World - tool4car2009 (http://myworld.ebay.com/tool4car2009)

I bought my one from him, and working fine, same as my original one. (yes, i have original from citroen, and all have all other original diags including elit, souriau26a, etc)

albertros
19th October, 2010, 05:43 PM
Hi,
I bought mine from obdfactory, didn't work from the start, wouldn't access most of the menu functions. Sent back for repair but no better. I understand the leads can be a magor problem.

calin_bm
24th October, 2010, 05:44 PM
what software did you use?
after 2 days i managed to do lexia work,he did not work with the original Cd recieved from factory...

didi_du_93000
29th November, 2010, 02:00 PM
Anyone can give me a links where can i buy a XS Evolution 100% working?
SAME AS ORIGINAL,
(Function also with 307, C5, C4...)
SAME AS ORIGINAL!!!
Thanks.
I tried 4 sellers and none works 100 %!!!!

Freezzby
30th November, 2010, 10:57 PM
I just buyed one from manual-auto .A CLIP also.
I will receive next week and let you know about the quality of hardware and will try to test on a 307.
Clones not work with 307 ,C5 ,C4 ?
:eating:....I'm just starting....:eating:

paro44
1st December, 2010, 09:56 AM
Clones not work with 307 ,C5 ,C4 ?
:eating:....I'm just starting....:eating:

That's what i have read, too. C5 and 307 seems to be difficult for (some?) clone interfaces.
Keep us informed.

Freezzby
1st December, 2010, 06:47 PM
That's what i have read, too. C5 and 307 seems to be difficult for (some?) clone interfaces.
Keep us informed.

Yepp ,will inform after receive the interface and do the tests.:wavey:

didi_du_93000
1st December, 2010, 08:30 PM
Hello, the chinese clone don't function whith all cars. I think it's juste some can protocol. The next week i receive my new XS evolution. I will keep you.

diagnoza_auto2000
5th December, 2010, 09:16 AM
I have a clone and its working great ,on evry car.
I test on 1007 model and anothers new models and work.
Never have any problems with.

unar
5th December, 2010, 09:36 AM
I have also clone from china and at this moment it works with all citroen and peugeot cars ( 206, 207, 308, c5 lift, xsara, xsara picasso just all PSA cars)...
It works also with new updates "without internet" which are on DK.

Regards
unar

didi_du_93000
5th December, 2010, 11:29 AM
Can you say me where have you buy your tools Anar and diagnoza_auto2000 please?

johnny 5
5th December, 2010, 01:27 PM
Check out VDDS - English (http://www.vdds.co.uk) brillant units and support from them cheers johnny 5

unar
5th December, 2010, 02:35 PM
Can you say me where have you buy your tools Anar and diagnoza_auto2000 please?

http://www.hdautotool.com/diagnostic-tool-for-citroen-(lexia3)-62.html

talk with Hellen
I have buyed from Her 3 times and without any problems.
tools come to me in about 5 days.

Regards
unar

Freezzby
13th December, 2010, 05:52 PM
I'm still waiting my items from manual-auto...
Their are serious peoples ?
Send them a mail for when I will receive them.
Waiting reply from there part...
Will keep informed here about the situation.
Anybody here buyed from them already ?

br,
Freezzby

diagnoza_auto2000
13th December, 2010, 06:34 PM
I'm still waiting my items from manual-auto...
Their are serious peoples ?
Send them a mail for when I will receive them.
Waiting reply from there part...
Will keep informed here about the situation.
Anybody here buyed from them already ?

br,
Freezzby

Who advice you to buy from them?
When you send it the money?

Freezzby
13th December, 2010, 09:00 PM
Payment ,was on 2-3 don't remember exactly ,was made from the pc from the garage and don't have on my eyes exactly.(you work with them ?Can you help me ?)
Advice ? No ,I ask infos if peoples here already buyed items from them ,thats all.

Why ?
I buyed with a friend from them and till now no package(picked UPS delivery) and I live also in france .Normally the package will arrive 2-3 days later.Items from UK with UPS arrive 2-3 days to me and from france to france normal will be even more faster .

The topic start is "reliable Lexia3 interface vendor".

I wanted to share my experience and informed you all that ordered a Lexia from them and when will recive it will test it on some cars and share my impressions about the quality of the item ,but my problem now is that I don't received my items.

diagnoza_auto2000
13th December, 2010, 09:11 PM
Payment ,was on 2-3 don't remember exactly ,was made from the pc from the garage and don't have on my eyes exactly.(you work with them ?Can you help me ?)
Advice ? No ,I ask infos if peoples here already buyed items from them ,thats all.

Why ?
I buyed with a friend from them and till now no package(picked UPS delivery) and I live also in france .Normally the package will arrive 2-3 days later.Items from UK with UPS arrive 2-3 days to me and from france to france normal will be even more faster .

The topic start is "reliable Lexia3 interface vendor".

I wanted to share my experience and informed you all that ordered a Lexia from them and when will recive it will test it on some cars and share my impressions about the quality of the item ,but my problem now is that I don't received my items.

No i don t work with them i have my own suplier and its not that!Sow if you buy from them already this mean you know them,but you said you sent the payment on 3 and today its 13 dec sow your seller its wrilly slow or he will not send you anymore.
I buy from China from more then 3 years evry month for big amounts sow i know a little bit how they work
Ask them for traking nr.
The goods must arrive always in maximum 4 days including customs clearance.

didi_du_93000
14th December, 2010, 12:33 AM
Hello,

i have received my XS evolution.
And WORK Perfectly!!!!
NO Problem. 100% working.
i have buy at Benz star-Bmw GT1-Renault can clip-lexia3-VAG COM-ELM327 (http://www.uuctech.com/)

hruzicka
15th December, 2010, 02:40 AM
I bought the Lexia3 chinese clone and he slowly stopped working. Seems to work fine, but do not connect with the car ... I am unhappy, not to fix it ...
Chinese vendor does not respond to my e-mails. I have exactly the same problem:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/lexia-pp2000-repair-170952/

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Freezzby
15th December, 2010, 02:03 PM
Updating my problem :
Reply from manual-auto :
There was a problem with your items ,will send them tomorow and send you the tracking number ,sorry.

Hope they send me my goods and finally can test Lexia on some 307 and C5.

alfabug
17th December, 2010, 03:47 AM
i have clone interface and working fine on 2003 peugeot 307. Global test and all individual module testing is ok.

Freezzby
18th December, 2010, 05:31 PM
Just to warn everybody here , MANUAL-AUTO is a CHEATER!!!
Don't buy from there!!!You will loose your money!!

br,
Freezzby

407ron
3rd January, 2011, 04:40 PM
Hi All,
I'm also looking for lexia 3 interface for a friend.
I already have a clone lexia 3 myself which works perfect but the seller i bought it from (Ebay) is no longer selling lexia 3..:-(
I have tried contacting the links above but got no reply yet.

Has anyone else purchased a working lexia 3 interface that they are happy with...??
Thanks Ron.

glyndwr1998
3rd January, 2011, 05:15 PM
Hi,

I can vouch for glenthewest,

I bought one of his lexia`s before xmas, and it works a charm on my 2002 307 1.4 hdi, where some dont work, But Glen`s definately DO work.

Thanks glen for your support bud, it works superbly, i am over the moon mate.

Best regards, Anthony.

glyndwr1998
3rd January, 2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks Anthony.

I was a little worried as I'd not heard from you.

I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year.

Take care,
Glen

Excellent thanks Glen, it arrived xmas eve, spent some time boxing day installing software, then when had moe time hooked it up to the car, all aspects working perfectly. I am well happy, especially as having some doubts with some clones not reading the 307`s.

I have updated my post with the live data readings with the fault that i have (307 poor start and cutting out), waiting for some help of some of the guys to get down to what is causing my issues.

Thanks again Glen, your a gent,I have pressed the thanks button for you bud for your feedback.

Cheers, Anthony.

air-line
7th January, 2011, 11:17 PM
Glenn, does your xs evolution pp2000 interfaces work with a 2006 307 CAN?

olegario
8th January, 2011, 01:02 PM
I've bought a clone from obdauto and it works perfectly with 207(2010) and 307(2005) .Some freezing on one laptop ,but on another no problems.

407ron
11th January, 2011, 09:59 AM
Excellent thanks Glen, it arrived xmas eve, spent some time boxing day installing software, then when had moe time hooked it up to the car, all aspects working perfectly. I am well happy, especially as having some doubts with some clones not reading the 307`s.

I have updated my post with the live data readings with the fault that i have (307 poor start and cutting out), waiting for some help of some of the guys to get down to what is causing my issues.

Thanks again Glen, your a gent,I have pressed the thanks button for you bud for your feedback.

Cheers, Anthony.

I have also received Lexia 3 from Glen (glennethwest) and its working perfect on my 04 407...:cheer:
Thanks again Glen for everything....I'll be in contact if i need a few more units....;-)
Thanks again....Ron.

chic_scotland
13th January, 2011, 10:47 PM
Bought from Lexia3 uobdshop under ?100 arrived by DHL 1 week later having problems installing software but will sort it by the weekend hopefully

tonimk
15th January, 2011, 12:42 AM
Hi all
Leksija-3, we install the laptop and it worked great, but when
install the same desktop PC interface is blocked.
Please help

sjaaaf
22nd February, 2011, 11:12 PM
I got my clone from deltaelectron and it works great on every peugeot and citroen I had in my shop.:hello:

mtechno
25th February, 2011, 11:44 AM
I just bought a clone lexia 3 with no instructions for installing software could someone help with where I can find this info!:dong: