PDA

View Full Version : Big problem with Xsara CPH Immo Diesel Pump

viacryptos
12th July, 2010, 05:09 PM
Hello to all!, well i write because i have a big problem with an immo in a Xsara '97 1.9d (with CPH immo and DJY engine). Well the problem is that i have changed the engine by another used in good condition, well before this car runs ok! but i change the engine, because have problems with the TEMP (headgasket) well now the problem is that i need to recode the diesel pump, or put inicialization. Well i use the lexia 346 to make this, but the problem is that when i go to inizializing the Diesel pump module(immo ) the lexia says to me that he have problems, and don't finish the job, and another thing is when i go to diagnostics i select Bosch DJY and lexia says to me that "FUNCTION NOT SUPORTED"....well people what i can do??? is possible to immo off this???

LazurLZR
12th July, 2010, 08:18 PM
Immo box--texton?

viacryptos
12th July, 2010, 10:59 PM
Yes! :rock:

LazurLZR
13th July, 2010, 09:39 AM
Try first three byte ---ff (c66)

viacryptos
14th July, 2010, 12:20 AM
Hello! Thanks for your response...Well The original texton of the car don't have the 93c66b, i have opened the module but don't have this...Well i have from another xsara (same model) another Box and the key, this have the 93c66b, i have opened and program with ---FF, but nothing.....don't work...I see in google French forums, that the persons remove the blindage of the diesel pump and cut the valve and put directly, but is a problem because i need to remove the diesel pump......

LazurLZR
14th July, 2010, 06:22 AM
hi
do not remove the pump, need cut top blindage, and change cut off valve.

viacryptos
16th July, 2010, 08:59 AM
Hi lazurlzr! Thanks! Problem solved!, the car Now starts!, but some thing....is the sound at first when i put the key in the contact is connected by 30 second, and the light of the key is blinking... I have tried the files that you give me for the texton cph,but is the same. well i put the photos of my "Mission Impossible" :rock:

taavet
16th July, 2010, 09:56 AM
"Mission Impossible"