Hello,
Is there anyway to bypass a dongle?
Thanks.

dasteph
14th July, 2010, 05:49 PM
Hello,
Thanks.

do you mean you have a usb flash drive that is password protected?

manxspud
15th July, 2010, 10:20 PM
Hello,
Thanks.

I find just walking around it or stepping over it works just fine.

@manx

3axap
16th July, 2010, 08:58 AM
You need to know the dongle brand Model etc.

DJ_Digtal
19th July, 2010, 09:12 PM
you must get a copy of the dongle emulator for the program to which it applies, then it must be placed on a ext pen drive and started as a hdd. in the case of for example, pro tools le or m versions (audio mixing programs) the emulator fakes an external hardware interface containing the sound card that runs the program. thus you better have one great internal sound card to buffer and run it.

a dongle emulator "fakes" the actual required hardware piece and re-routes the signal back to an area within your computer (pc or mac), and then re-routes the processed signal back to the program folder, where it can be stored.

i suggest you have at least 4 gb sddr2 back-compatable ram before you try to run an emulator- even for a video game, or you will dump the ram sticks you got, and blow the sound and/or video card installed

illy
31st October, 2011, 11:15 AM
Hello,
What if I have service diagnostic software but I don't have the necessary USB dongle and can't get it?
Am I in the dead end?
Is there any software that can simulate the dongle?

Thanks

scooby99
31st October, 2011, 12:30 PM
Maybe this might help you >
Dongles - "faked hardware protections" - DESkey, Hardlock, HASP, KEY-LOK, Proteq, Sentinel, Wibu (http://www.woodmann.com/crackz/Dongles.htm)

cheers

scooby99

illy
8th November, 2011, 05:28 PM
I still don't quite understand where to start my quest with dongle by-passing after reading a lot of stuff....
Can someone with only basic knowledge do this?

I don't have the factory dongle.
I just know who is the manufacturer and what is the model.
The dongle was made by Rainbow tech. (now owned by Soft-Net). The model is Senitel Ultrapro.
What should I do know?

Thanks

illy
10th November, 2011, 09:09 AM
doongle...? don'gle..doon.gle...?! don?

What's a Dongle? - YouTube

strongengine
11th November, 2011, 05:57 PM
what software do you have that need dongle to operate...???

inorange
12th November, 2011, 12:34 PM
you better have one great internal sound card to buffer and run it.

illy
12th November, 2011, 10:21 PM
what software do you have that need dongle to operate...???

It's a diagnostic software for construction machinery.

D21198071
16th November, 2011, 03:29 AM
it's difficult to find dongle for those software m8...their protection so strong because that mean secret of their company that have relations to money

TheCoder
16th November, 2011, 09:49 PM
Unless you know exactly how the dongle works then your only real hope is to forget the dongle entirely and find somebody who can 'hack' the software to remove the necessity for the dongle altogether. This may be easy or hard depending on the function, age and value of the software you are attacking.

DNG2010
16th November, 2011, 11:15 PM
Depends if you want to spend money, there are a few company's that can do it for you for certain $$$.. They actually call themselfs DONGLE BACKUP SERVICES... lol

smokin
19th November, 2011, 03:18 PM
The so called dongle or hardware key is just the license file for the software being used.

Some companies use this method instead of a license key which can be copied and sent to anybody who wnats it.

Less work for the software company provider, since they don't spend money on encryption, staff, etc.
They just program the blank dongle to do what its expected to do, when they sell a package.
To crack you need to get a copy of the emulator program that will write to the key.