PDA

View Full Version : this might get you by for now

mark8393
15th July, 2010, 08:46 PM
if you have just gone nag 3 look here it might get you by for now. credit goes to andymc1s, as i found this in sat section, but a lot of cable people may not look there.

EverythingOnTv - Free Live TV Streaming, Live Broadcasting, Live Videos, Live Football, Live High Quality Streams! (http://www.everythingon.tv/) - Free Live TV Streaming, Live Broadcasting, Live Videos, Live Football, Live World Cup 2010

chris31560
15th July, 2010, 08:59 PM
here m8, not a bad find that, cheers...

tubs
15th July, 2010, 09:52 PM
must say not bad at all lets find movies now

DarkKnight
16th July, 2010, 02:13 PM
Good find thanks.

scottyb
16th July, 2010, 11:00 PM
Cheers M8 spot on

safc1234
17th July, 2010, 08:43 AM
if you have just gone nag 3 look here it might get you by for now. credit goes to andymc1s, as i found this in sat section, but a lot of cable people may not look there.

EverythingOnTv - Free Live TV Streaming, Live Broadcasting, Live Videos, Live Football, Live High Quality Streams! (http://www.everythingon.tv/) - Free Live TV Streaming, Live Broadcasting, Live Videos, Live Football, Live World Cup 2010

thank you, great site good job you are out there helping us,

rds60h
18th July, 2010, 08:43 PM
Link does not work for me.
But thanks anyway.

grantie76
18th July, 2010, 09:10 PM
the link not working for me too. but it was working fine yestarday for me. has the site been pulled.

kianniamh
19th July, 2010, 09:58 AM
Still up and running just checked.

rds60h
19th July, 2010, 04:45 PM
Working for me now.
Brilliant, thanks. Will hit the thanks button also.

grantie76
19th July, 2010, 08:26 PM
working for me again too.

alunfennell
20th July, 2010, 02:23 AM
OOOooh Yeah !

Can you imagine when the first Premiership match is been played on Saturday, 14 August Tottenham v Man City on Sky Sports 1 and the hundreds of thousands of switched off Cable users all over the UK and the other hundreds of thousands of switched off Satellite Viewers all watch the same Feed on this website the Server will either Crash or the picture will be freezing so much nobody will be able to watch anything.

Forget it like anything else that has come before especially Premiership football it becomes unwatchable when to many are watching the same feed, no different to JustinTV anything over 200 viewers and it turns to crap....

ITS A SCAM !
20th July, 2010, 08:39 AM
and the other hundreds of thousands of switched off Satellite Viewers

What satellite viewers are these mate ? Have i missed some important news or something ?

KIndest regards

cuzbuz1
20th July, 2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks m8, appreciate the link

kyleb
20th July, 2010, 09:41 PM
OOOooh Yeah !

Can you imagine when the first Premiership match is been played on Saturday, 14 August Tottenham v Man City on Sky Sports 1 and the hundreds of thousands of switched off Cable users all over the UK and the other hundreds of thousands of switched off Satellite Viewers all watch the same Feed on this website the Server will either Crash or the picture will be freezing so much nobody will be able to watch anything.

Forget it like anything else that has come before especially Premiership football it becomes unwatchable when to many are watching the same feed, no different to JustinTV anything over 200 viewers and it turns to crap....

your spot on there alan it will be put through its paces on the 14th august and i am with you on saying so many people trying it will bring it down.but time will tell no doubt.a good link for dare i say it "lesser" sports when been shown etc.

maca
20th July, 2010, 09:45 PM
ahem http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f38/lost-channels-want-live-sport-3pms-read-here-147500/. worth a look

ITS A SCAM !
20th July, 2010, 10:07 PM
Can anyone tell me what was meant by this ???

Originally Posted by alunfennell

What satellite viewers does this mean ??

kyleb
20th July, 2010, 10:12 PM
not sure on that one, the sat viewers will be ok plenty of options out there and a good number of broadcasters showing more than enough games

boomer39
20th July, 2010, 11:00 PM
ahem http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f38/lost-channels-want-live-sport-3pms-read-here-147500/. worth a look
pay???? no way renee.... myp2p.eu free............

mark8393
20th July, 2010, 11:31 PM

who knows, first ive heard of it, people just ignore it, it was just an option, yes if overloaded it will glitch, most people know that, dont use it if you dont want to, as said, option for now, not long term.

Ansem
21st July, 2010, 01:02 AM

possibly in reference to sky starting attacks on cards to fight cardsharing :idea:
just my guess

ITS A SCAM !
21st July, 2010, 07:34 AM
Come on Alun.......you wrote it, can you tell us what you think is going to happen ??

super jumbe
22nd July, 2010, 10:54 AM
Thanking you mate and I appreciate the link but for how long I think a bit of donations can go long way into the next century?s nag3 what nag3 come on lad?s time for cash the site is as good as gold.
:celticparty:

ITS A SCAM !
22nd July, 2010, 10:58 AM
Thanking you mate and I appreciate the link but for how long I think a bit of donations can go long way into the next century?s nag3 what nag3 come on lad?s time for cash the site is as good as gold.
:celticparty:

What you mean ?

maca
22nd July, 2010, 11:07 AM
pay???? no way renee.... myp2p.eu free............
its free numb nuts lol he posts free vouchers each week ;)

mark8393
24th July, 2010, 11:14 PM
thats what we need, more choices, hopefully one will work when it gets busy.

peco
24th July, 2010, 11:38 PM
what no espn?

boomer39
25th July, 2010, 10:52 AM
maybe i misread or didnt delve deep enough but i thought i saw a bit about subs... will check again... but having said that , not missed an lfc game for 3 years... either on my sv3, chipped box or on pc. use myp2p, adthe and others..

boomer39
25th July, 2010, 11:02 AM
just checked again, does not seem free to me!!!!!!

janobi
25th July, 2010, 01:08 PM
Come on Alun.......you wrote it, can you tell us what you think is going to happen ??

Sly are always trying to shut down servers, its always cat and mouse. Some got shut down in Spain and Portugal the other day, sure the article was placed here?

safc1234
1st August, 2010, 03:05 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR A GREAT SITE, [ EVERYTHINGONTV ], YOU DESERVE A GREAT THANK YOU,

REGARDS,

SAFC1234, :rock:

rds60h
21st November, 2010, 04:27 PM
If you want to watch football then try Virtual Season, it's not free but only ?3 a month, it gets all the sky sports channels, ESPN and Setanta Ireland so you can watch most EPL matches each weekend. Picture is quite good and it hardly ever freezes, it also has movies and UK Freeview.

scouse1742
30th November, 2010, 11:36 PM
virtual season rocks , the most stable streaming i've ever used , watched the box office boxing last weekend which was ?14.99 on sly , all in with the ?3 a month

proevofanatik
2nd December, 2010, 05:51 PM
whats the url of virtual season? i googled it but couldnt see it.

tshirtman
2nd December, 2010, 06:02 PM
whats the url of virtual season? i googled it but couldnt see it.

you can only use it via invite now,
here's there support email address:

support@virtualseason.net

proevofanatik
2nd December, 2010, 06:23 PM
cheers ive sent them an email. hopefully ill get a reply soon. do u have a link to the site to have a look around?

tshirtman
2nd December, 2010, 08:21 PM
all you will get to is there login page, you cant look round until your a paid up member

welcome to virtualseason.net Please Login (http://www.virtualseason.net)

proevofanatik
2nd December, 2010, 09:14 PM
could anyone be kind enough to invite me to the site?

chic.
2nd December, 2010, 09:29 PM
try this one its free and ive never had a problem with it ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV (http://www.atdhe.net/)

rds60h
4th December, 2010, 12:31 PM
could anyone be kind enough to invite me to the site?

Some details required for invite.
PM sent

safc1234
12th February, 2011, 02:48 PM

man u man city live now,:hello:picture first class and thanks to mark 8393 for link,

urdeadagain
18th March, 2011, 10:49 PM
try this site, hd streams :D
http://www.veetle.com

seems to be stable, even with the couple of thousand viewers and think its hosted in china :D

gazz10
18th March, 2011, 10:56 PM
try this site, hd streams :D
http://www.veetle.com

seems to be stable, even with the couple of thousand viewers and think its hosted in china :D

hosted in California United States

safc1234
19th March, 2011, 10:28 AM
hosted in California United States

Thank you for link,

costa
19th March, 2011, 02:25 PM
or gogle bigMAQ that might help its a tool bar but with all sly sports and espn

alexm12002
19th March, 2011, 06:13 PM
thanks mark
:rangers2: