PDA

View Full Version : SURFING THE INTERNET FOR FREE SOFTWARE

deelove900
16th July, 2010, 01:01 AM
Hi everyone?.

i have being surfing the internet for free now over 4months, but recently all my software has been blocked by my internet provider. am here search for another software to break my ISP firewall. please if anyone have any software let know.

manxspud
16th July, 2010, 08:00 PM
Hi everyone?.

i have being surfing the internet for free now over 4months, but recently all my software has been blocked by my internet provider. am here search for another software to break my ISP firewall. please if anyone have any software let know.

Been surfing the internet for free myself ... all i did was look up backtrack ... and spent about ?30 on a compatible wifi adapter and a few decent antennas.

@manx

sandancer
18th July, 2010, 07:44 AM
Hi everyone?.

hi just go to major geeks .com to get all you want all for free good hunting:idea:

mak21
2nd August, 2010, 09:03 AM
try ultra surf

manxspud
2nd August, 2010, 06:37 PM
try ultra surf

How does ultra surf let you get on the net without paying ... all of these it does do :

Privacy

Protect Internet privacy with anonymous surfing and browsing -- hide IP addresses and locations, clean browsing history, cookies & more ...
.................................................. ......

Security

Completely transparent data transfer and high level encryption of the content allow you to surf the web with high security.
.................................................. ......

Freedom

UltraSurf allows you to overcome the censorship and blockage on the Internet. You can browse any website freely, so as to obtain true information from the free world.

But how do you use it to avoid paying a isp for access !!!!!

@manx

thedz029
4th August, 2010, 11:13 AM
try gpass and tor

pLaYa.5
4th August, 2010, 11:40 AM
Try Google.. Where Theres Hope Theres A Way :)

starsky
13th August, 2010, 01:33 PM
Get a VPN provider

bacala1
14th August, 2010, 02:03 AM
Interesting posts do tell more

deelove900
12th March, 2011, 12:44 AM
thanks for your contribution.

smokin
14th March, 2011, 09:52 PM
I don't understand this first question, but if you want privacy, then the only way you can do it safely, is by using a vpn service...( not a proxy) this is what I do anyway...

costa
15th March, 2011, 09:11 PM
YouTube - How to Easily Crack WEP Keys with Backtrack 3

oneman
17th March, 2011, 03:45 PM
OP - Are you saying the persons connection who you were stealing the connection from has changed their security ?

ikefra
30th March, 2011, 11:24 PM
You can as well try GTunnel or Jondo

deelove900
27th April, 2011, 12:16 AM
thanks for your care.

deelove900
27th April, 2011, 12:27 AM
i have tried all of the software mention above but none is work for me.i think maybe my isp firewall is strong.but am still hoping someday i will breakthrough.