PDA

View Full Version : Testing Itgate sat Tuner

redondo5
17th July, 2010, 01:49 PM
Hi,
anyone here with reliable feedback able to test an Itgate Sat Tuner for me. I seem to have problems scanning for channels even though transponders are found and signal seems good.

I'm willing to post for free and return postage - but i would want someone to test who already has an itgate sat tuner installed and is working.

thanks

plasterer
17th July, 2010, 02:29 PM
Have got an itgate sat tuner installed in a TGC200
It scans and clears everything you subscribe to
Recheck your dish position and wires
Wots sig strenghts ..................Paul

redondo5
17th July, 2010, 02:58 PM
hi, i have a spiderbox 7000 and the same line works fine with that... when i try use my itgate to scan everything seems fine and transponders are founf (90 odd).... but no services found. I've even changed the lnb on my sky minidish - this works with the spiderbox but not the itgate.... i've tried fiddling with various settings on the itgate lnb configuration, but i think the problem is with the tuner...i just need someone to check....i bought the tuner from spain over a week ago.

my signal S is about 80% and a is 70% BER is 0.... signal is syncd and locked.... scan starts and finds many transponders..... but no services....

is anyone willing to check the tuner for me...?

freck
18th July, 2010, 12:07 PM
I can check it out but youre gonna have to post it to Ireland...changed a few tuners on itgates but never the ones from that Spanish site plus I'd like to see it as I'm thinking of buying a few meself....if you can afford to send it be my guest.
Freck

redondo5
18th July, 2010, 09:02 PM
I can check it out but youre gonna have to post it to Ireland...changed a few tuners on itgates but never the ones from that Spanish site plus I'd like to see it as I'm thinking of buying a few meself....if you can afford to send it be my guest.
Freck

thanks for the offer... but i think i'll wait out to see if anyone reliable on the mainland can test it for me saving me postage costs

boxman123
8th September, 2010, 12:24 PM
hi does anyone know where i can get a sat tuner for my itgate 210? also do i need to run a different firmware on it once the sat tuner is installed?

bugsy
8th September, 2010, 01:07 PM
hi does anyone know where i can get a sat tuner for my itgate 210? also do i need to run a different firmware on it once the sat tuner is installed?

Hi mate,sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
The 210 has a fixed tuner to the motherboard, therefore the tuner can't be swapped :(

boxman123
10th September, 2010, 01:23 PM
what is the latest firmware for the itgate 210? i dont think ive ever updated my box, had it a while now. also does anyone know the comms settings so that i can download cams via the box itself?

andiewill
10th September, 2010, 04:14 PM
what is the latest firmware for the itgate 210? i dont think ive ever updated my box, had it a while now. also does anyone know the comms settings so that i can download cams via the box itself?

If you are talking about cable v.8 public image is the latest, and hypercam is all you need for cable.(But not for much longer soon)

If you swaped tuner in your itgate to satellite its the same image works, you just factory reset and bobs your uncle, and CCcam 2.14 would be the one to download to get going.