PDA

View Full Version : digivox locked out

pashabarr
20th July, 2010, 02:17 PM
hi can anyone help me i flashed my digivox with what i thought was new firmware but now iam froze out wont let me in to menu what it displays is chdl on front of digivox display and no signal on tv help please the firmware was os1.4.gam now nothing thanks in advance pashabarr:(:(:(:(:(

janobi
20th July, 2010, 03:40 PM
hi can anyone help me i flashed my digivox with what i thought was new firmware but now iam froze out wont let me in to menu what it displays is chdl on front of digivox display and no signal on tv help please the firmware was os1.4.gam now nothing thanks in advance pashabarr:(:(:(:(:(

What area are you in? Has your area gone to N3?

cactikid
20th July, 2010, 08:44 PM
chdl is a bad flash,is it a usb box v1.07 was last but check if your in a nagra3 area as it wont work then.

pashabarr
21st July, 2010, 01:25 AM
how do you find out if your in a nagra 3 area it wont even let me put the api bin firmware back in iam in the motherwell area had lost all movie channels and some other channels no its just the simple digivox thanks

pashabarr
21st July, 2010, 01:31 AM
i live in the motherwell area just lost all my movie channels and some other ones i dont know any thing about nagra 3 area how to tell if your in n 3 area

janobi
21st July, 2010, 09:18 AM
i live in the motherwell area just lost all my movie channels and some other ones i dont know any thing about nagra 3 area how to tell if your in n 3 area

If your off the uddingston head end, then yes your N3.

pashabarr
21st July, 2010, 12:53 PM
yes i am in nagra 3 area how can i get my box up and running again after flashing with os1.4.gam my box is right out the game cant get into anything thanks

pashabarr
26th July, 2010, 01:23 AM
is there a fix to get my box up and running

boomer39
26th July, 2010, 10:30 AM
is there a fix to get my box up and running
NO ,NO ,AND AGAIN... NO...

cactikid
26th July, 2010, 08:50 PM
switch to radio mode.

pashabarr
27th July, 2010, 02:50 PM
cant get in to anything when i switch my box on it just says chdl this happened when i put in what i thought was new firmware os1.4.gam my movie channels were down but i was getting every thing else now the digivox wont do any thing is there anything i can do to over ride that flash thanks

baldybear
27th July, 2010, 08:06 PM
your box is finished m8 just do what ive done with mine.tossed it in the bin

cactikid
27th July, 2010, 08:38 PM
as there are a number of boxes,name on front says what,and colour ??

pashabarr
27th July, 2010, 10:09 PM
its ok fixed it got all channels back so much for chucking it in the bin :barscarf:

janobi
27th July, 2010, 10:13 PM
its ok fixed it got all channels back so much for chucking it in the bin :barscarf:

Enjoy your 5 minutes of extra tv. It wont last, if it breaks again, tip a pint of water init, works for me everytime ;)

boomer39
27th July, 2010, 10:48 PM
so obviously you are "not" nag3'd yet..............

pashabarr
27th July, 2010, 11:52 PM
Enjoy your 5 minutes of extra tv. It wont last, if it breaks again, tip a pint of water init, works for me everytime ;)
wits up are all the boxes down has telewest sussed it out well u canny moan they all got there wack out of it