PDA

View Full Version : help

crowie
14th April, 2008, 08:22 PM
hi guys i must have tryed this auto update fix 10 times now and i cant seem to get it right,nothing has changed, everything is fine untill i transfer the nagrarom 7 file i am not sure if it gets to to dreambox or if maybe i am loosing it be for it gets to the tv, have enabeled au to (2) now (thanks lads), anybobdy got any ideas for me.

Devilfish
14th April, 2008, 08:28 PM
All you need to do is make sure the #AU section of the camd_cfg file is set to A: { 02 } and transfer over the new nagrarom7.bin file to /var/keys.

Going by your post, I'm assuiming it's not connected to a TV when you're doing the transferring, that's ok it doesn't need to be.

When you connect back to tv, go to sky sports 1 and then reboot the box again using the 'reboot now' option in the 'shutdown' menu.

Leave it on that channel when it boots up and see if it clears.

crowie
14th April, 2008, 09:29 PM
thanks for that kaos but still the same, each time i get to the point in the nagarom 7 transfer when i am given the opion to overwrite the files the data on the existing files is a date back in january before i got the dreambox,surely had i have overwriten the files on a previous atempt then the date woud be more resent, do you agree

Devilfish
14th April, 2008, 09:34 PM
Hmmm...

Is there a transaction log at the bottom of the flashfxp that shows you files that have been transferred? With a percentage and a time, etc.?

Try doing a factory reset then copy the files over again. You would need to set up your services and bouquets again after this though so take a back up of the /var/tuxbox/config/enigma folder beforehand.

smirnoff_rules
14th April, 2008, 09:35 PM
im not sure wots wrong but l would try another ftp program just in case your pc or u r havin problems theres another in downloads called terrapin ftp .. just an idea l use it and have never had a problem