PDA

View Full Version : dreamnetcast

dunryc
14th April, 2008, 08:28 PM
can any one give me a heads up with the dreamnetcast pulgin ive sucsessfully installed it on an enigma image but can seem to set it up on neutrino Dream+ ultra 0.9b any one got any ideas

Devilfish
14th April, 2008, 08:31 PM
There should be 3 files.

dreamnetcast.cfg -> /var/tuxbox/plugins
dreamnetcast.so -> /var/tuxbox/plugins
stations.xml -> /var/etc

CHMOD 755 the .so file after copying it to the box.

Reboot the box after copying files and it should be accessible from the plugins menu on the image.

Edit the stations.xml file with your own radio stations if you want.

dunryc
14th April, 2008, 09:21 PM
thats where ive place the files but mine seem to be called DreamNetcastDBB.cfg etc any pointers to where i can find one without the DBB at the end i think it may be enigma only

Devilfish
14th April, 2008, 09:31 PM
Try here...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=134

The .tar.bz files can be opened with WinRar. Just copy the files in the folders to their respected folders on the box. If it doesn't have an 'Uninstall' folder, don't worry about it.

dunryc
14th April, 2008, 09:57 PM
cheers for the info im linux only so the bunzips dont worry me as i say ive had this running on enigma but i much prefer the neutrino interface !!

Devilfish
14th April, 2008, 10:02 PM
I must admit, I've never had it running on neutrino. I prefer enigma for the dreambox and neutrino for my dbox2. ;)

EDIT:

Just thought....it might only be fore enigma because if you look at the config file it says...

name=DreamNetcast
desc=
depend=
type=2
needfb=0
needrc=0
needlcd=0
enigmaplugin=1

ntountasgeo
7th September, 2012, 09:21 PM
thats where ive place the files but mine seem to be called DreamNetcastDBB.cfg etc any pointers to where i can find one without the DBB at the end i think it may be enigma only
can i put my own radio stations?

ntountasgeo
7th September, 2012, 09:22 PM
can i put my own radio stations?