PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Diesel DDEC IV Software

Lickety Split
21st July, 2010, 09:39 AM
Does anyone have the early software for a ddec iv ecm? What i am looking for is the original software for the ddec iv,before they started flashing the ecm with the new "LOW NOX" software...EPA CRAP...
I do have working copies of DDDL,DDRS and also DDC CAL TOOL
Also would like to get some settings for higher HP,but that may be for another posting.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

RSwire
24th July, 2010, 05:00 PM
Try the search button, alot can be learned.:smokin:

Lickety Split
26th July, 2010, 10:45 PM
Try the search button, alot can be learned.:smokin:
tried that...i need the metafiles,i have all the programs

hercamp
1st August, 2010, 07:58 PM
u want flash to take off ..low nox or give performance of the engine without low nox propierties??
u dont need flash ecm just make a litle adjust..upload cal and select validate calibration...and see....with dct the parameters u need change.

Lickety Split
1st August, 2010, 11:41 PM
u want flash to take off ..low nox or give performance of the engine without low nox propierties??
u dont need flash ecm just make a litle adjust..upload cal and select validate calibration...and see....with dct the parameters u need change.

Yes,i want it back the way it was before detroit flashed it with their low nox crap. I do have a copy of ddct,just trying to figure out how to use it without trashing the ecm...thats just the problem,i dont know which parameters to change,i tried to look at the current calibration and it says it needs the "metafiles"

Any help that anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated. Thank You

hercamp
2nd August, 2010, 02:24 AM
in ddecIV not too difficult....just look for a ecm working without low nox propierties upload to dct and compare with youre ecm.
I think the software vercion of youre ecm can be 39 or hight ...if is this u can find engines without low nox and same parameters like yourse.

and about metafiles:coffin:see in the vercion of dk.

acid325
2nd September, 2010, 03:34 AM
I NEED CALIBRATION BEFORE LOW NOX TOO BUT NOT FOR THE SAME RESON

ntgroup
23rd October, 2011, 02:45 AM
Please, T can have program Detroit?

shisik
23rd October, 2011, 03:18 PM
Please, T can have program Detroit?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/detroit-calibration-tool-112226/#post560657

juanch
2nd April, 2012, 07:23 AM
:giveup:please i need the motor unit 06r0608994 detroit. thanks

Darcy
27th November, 2018, 06:55 PM
Do you need password for change paramete with DDEC3 if
i want 900hp with marine cam, inector etc.

Darcy
27th November, 2018, 10:37 PM

Do you need password for change paramete with DDEC3 if
i want 900hp with marine cam, inector etc.