PDA

View Full Version : PSP-3003 WITH FIRMWARE VERSION 6.10

staffie007
21st July, 2010, 02:33 PM
My mrs has just bought me a psp-3003 with firmware v 6.10 on it.Is it possible to put custom firmware on it to play backed up games.All help is very gratefully recieved.I am dying to play portable persona 3, i need my rpg fix!!!:smokin:

janobi
21st July, 2010, 06:40 PM
My mrs has just bought me a psp-3003 with firmware v 6.10 on it.Is it possible to put custom firmware on it to play backed up games.All help is very gratefully recieved.I am dying to play portable persona 3, i need my rpg fix!!!:smokin:

No mate, no chance of ever chipping or flashing it.

shaam5
22nd July, 2010, 07:24 PM
Hello Please
Can Anyone have PSP 3003 Custom FirmWare Please Send My E-mail Id : thegameshaam@gmail.com & shaam_cena@ymail.com
Please I Hope please send me:rock:

janobi
22nd July, 2010, 10:37 PM
Hello Please
Can Anyone have PSP 3003 Custom FirmWare Please Send My E-mail Id : thegameshaam@gmail.com & shaam_cena@ymail.com
Please I Hope please send me:rock:

Dude read the above post. It is impossible!

rex89
23rd July, 2010, 11:32 PM
Hi, you just have to wait for you a flaw was found in firmware 6.30 so do not update and patient but all the times you can play homebrew with patapon fault.

janobi
24th July, 2010, 01:05 PM
Hi, you just have to wait for you a flaw was found in firmware 6.30 so do not update and patient but all the times you can play homebrew with patapon fault.

AFAIK, no one is developing for the PSP anymore. All the good hackers have gone. No more Humma Kuvala, Dark_Alex, mathiellu.

So tbh I wouldnt hold your breath, and I dont think they can access the kernal on the new 3003 psps, which is required for cfw.

tab99_uk
12th August, 2010, 01:32 AM
what vesrion will the chicken hen work for??

janobi
12th August, 2010, 09:26 AM
what vesrion will the chicken hen work for??

If its a 3003 model it wont work at all.

tab99_uk
19th March, 2011, 02:18 AM
is thier any new hack working for this version my psp has 6.2 upadate on it.

n-i-t-r-o-
30th December, 2011, 10:19 PM
Awesome!! Virtuous Flame has release new Custom Firmware and that is Compatible with Official Firmware 6.60! The new PRO-B9 has been ported on the Official firmware 6.60!!
With this Custom Firmware, you don't need to downgrade your PSP! now you can play your ISO and CSO games against!

(+New+) 6.60 PRO-B10 released for all psp units:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IOZH4B0C

Download it Here:
Permanent Custom Firmware 6.60 PRO-B9 (FIX) +( New) :
http://www.mediafire.com/?crzbqwlyha6b17d
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------------------------
For PSP 1000 & 2000 with Non-V3 Module!
Installation :
1.Run the PRO UPDATE first.. In the PRO-UPDATE, press (X) button to launch the installation.Now it will writing 10 files on your flash0.press (X) button agains to finish the installation and start the CFW.
2.Run the CIPL_FLASHER and then Press (X) button. after it finish installing the files, it will restarting your PSP in 5 second.
3.Check your PSP system software, it should change into PRO-B9. so that is how you install the PRO permanent Update on your PSP with version 6.60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------------------------

For PSP 3000 & GO:
1.Run the PROUPDATE
2.Run the FAST RECOVERY. Only this two files that you need to run. Don't Use the CIPL_FLASHER on your PSP 3000 or GO, it will cause a bricked!!
3.Go to System Setting ,System Information ,it should be like this 6.60 PRO-B9

Notes:
When you Reboot your PSP. The LCFW will disappear. Do the same thing that have you done just right now.

How to Uninstall the permanent:
1. Run the PRO-UPDATE.
2.In the PRO-UPDATER, press triangle to Uninstall all files from your flash0 files.
3.Check up your system software. It will return into official firmware 6.60.

How to play ISO/Cso games on this LCFW? :
Now, connect your psp usb cable to the cpu(computer). AutoPlay will Comes out. Then, click to open folder to view files. Okey, AFter you have click to open folder to view files, your root of your memory card or system storage(pspgo) will appear. So, for those you guys out there didn't know what the root is?, .the answer is up here. Okey, so now what you gonna do is create a new folder and rename it as ISO(capital letter). Copy and paste your ISO/CSO games to the ISO folder that you have create just right now. Done!

Notes! [ISO GAMES SHOWN UP AS CORRUPT DATA]:
If you have try to create the ISO folder but the games still show corrupted files. Try to format your memory card or system storage(pspgo). Then, try it again. It should work.

Download free PSP ISO and CSO games here : http://www.pspisoz.com/

kr1s77
15th January, 2012, 10:50 PM
can i use the b10 to hack a slim 2003 on 3.90 ofw.

thanks.

kr1s77
16th January, 2012, 06:32 PM
all sorted now updated to 6.39 and installed b10 for 6.39