PDA

View Full Version : Clio 2001 has no inmo line???

GolfmkI
22nd July, 2010, 02:34 AM
Anyone Knows? Renault Clio dti year 2001, has inmo problem car dont start and dont cranck also, I need to Know if it is possible do not have inmo cable relatd????
I have maked inmo off, but dont Know what cable is for inmo? jjejeje
Vivid proposes 2 pin 15 and pin56 or something, but there is no cable in this position????

Must have something, because once inmo off, we need that starter motor could run, when inmo ligth no starter motor.

Ecu is Bosh 0 281 010 788....only one plug.

p30esteves
22nd July, 2010, 03:30 AM
Try pin 59, you need to lift pin 7 from eeprom and power it with 5v. I think you need to get a new eeprom.

busaman
22nd July, 2010, 06:49 AM
normally immo wil NOT stop the car from cranking does the immo light com on and stay on does it flash or not come on at all.

GolfmkI
22nd July, 2010, 01:18 PM
normally immo wil NOT stop the car from cranking does the immo light com on and stay on does it flash or not come on at all.

Inmo ligth flash constantly. Sometimes when you try 10 or 15 times, ligths go off, and then you can cranck and start. So seems like in this car INMO stop car from crancking.

What should do in this cases , I have inmo off but no have found inmo line. What should I do for car goes crancking again????

busaman
23rd July, 2010, 10:01 PM
have you tried another antenna arround the ignition switch or another key they get weak when they get old.