PDA

View Full Version : All-in-One

Sleuth
25th July, 2010, 06:15 AM
I ran across this interface and REALLY like its Capabilities, Here is a link to the site, really well built device and seems to have up and comings protocols for expansion, Please take a look and let us know what you think. I have been using it for close to a year now. You dont have to be a Rocket Scientist to operate it either and Alexander is always willing to help if you have a problem. There are some pics of the device also, think I have around 60 diffrent devices I can use thru the configerator--SAME Interface !!
I`m not advertising, it just seems with all the junk for china, it`s refreshing to see this workmanship...Locally for you Guys

Search for cantiecar..easy to find
Your answer to J-2534 and bmw

Click THANKS if it helps you

affinitymax
25th July, 2010, 09:20 PM
thanks for the info
an interesting piece of kit which looks like itll work with both car and commercial vehicles i wonder has anybody else tried this interface :rock:

saok
11th August, 2010, 01:31 PM
where can this be bought?

golfmk4
12th August, 2010, 12:25 AM
where can this be bought?
at the end of thread they are order.

Sleuth
20th August, 2010, 04:19 PM
BMW D-can ready soon !

dijo
20th August, 2010, 05:18 PM
BMW D-can ready soon !

Hi, I am looking for a device that work?s with a lot of OEM Soft like Lexia/pp2000 - Can Clip - Ford - Honda - Toyota - nissan - Fiat - ETC...

I sea that this one is for BMW...

Is here anyone who?s now something about this
IF CANtieCAR and can advice me?

Thanks a lot!

pecirepi
23rd August, 2010, 10:36 AM
never heard about this

dimitar
30th August, 2010, 10:25 PM
Hi, I am looking for a device that work?s with a lot of OEM Soft like Lexia/pp2000 - Can Clip - Ford - Honda - Toyota - nissan - Fiat - ETC...

I sea that this one is for BMW...

Is here anyone who?s now something about this
IF CANtieCAR and can advice me?

Thanks a lot!

Check for Allscanner

dijo
31st August, 2010, 12:45 AM
Check for Allscanner

I think Cardaq+ is the best choice, unfortunately with a low information quantity on DK and all over the web...:banghead:

volverine
7th September, 2010, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the info

oep
7th September, 2010, 05:44 PM
I do remember some Russian guy selling similar product...

edit: its same guy lol :)

hanso1
15th September, 2010, 12:37 PM
Please tell me more about the interfaces you sell?

I dont understand your website give us more infos!

dik
15th September, 2010, 04:40 PM
How much are they (uk)

Sleuth
15th September, 2010, 07:51 PM
Ok, perhaps I can help. This interface has a very simple configuration Utility program that comes with it. You install the program, hook up the interface, install the drivers supplied with package. Ask the Utility--All-In-One to find your interface thru the drop down menu--COM PORTS when it does it will list all the configurations you bought. Go down the list and select the one you want -DOUBLE CLICK- it will put a star beside that name and configure the interface (39 different Interfaces to choose from). Once you select it it configures the interface shown above in pictures to emulate the device you choose. Open your software , Connect to car and go!
So if you wanted to do, say BMW-ADS- obd2--select it from the list---you will notice the led change as it is configured, now , say you select Nissan, from the ALL-IN-ONE configurator, now it will place a star beside the name and leds will change on interface and you are set to go again.
Once you have all the drivers loaded it is very easy to operate. Open up the configurator, select the device you wish to emulate and go. Just remember it will stay on that device untill you change it, so if you connect to a different car and do not have your interface selected properly..it will not work...UNTIL you select the proper device !
Just got new update from website today ! PonyProg...Guys, it dont get any sweeter than this, one other thing. He offers a gender changer and cables for bmw 21 pin, and odb2, the gender changer will allow you to use your launchX-431 connectors directly..make sure you look at the enclosed documentation of pinouts...

No I dont work for him and I am not advertising..just stating how I use it and its capabilities...It has a lot of options you guys across the water may be able to use compared to what we can do with it over here, Hope I was clear on its operation.
Contact site or e-mail for price..Depending on what devices you require--there is a Pro version (ALL current devices--39 to date)and a VIP version (ALL current devices and ALL future Devices. Or one can just buy what you wish..configured thru the firmware of the device.So in the future if you desire more, just contact Alexander and get the update.I find his support better than most and he is always willing to help, very Knowledgeable Gentleman.

yorugualoco
19th September, 2010, 02:06 AM
So it's a multi interface emulator, ok but is it fully compatible with brand software like DIS,SSS,INPA,lexia etc?

is it safe for programming and upgrading software from ECUs, and modules?

LeonyB
22nd September, 2010, 03:01 PM
what price?
pm pls

dik
22nd September, 2010, 03:17 PM
what price?
pm pls
is what he sent me to work out the price myself, couldnt figure it out. postage to uk $20

Sleuth
22nd September, 2010, 10:07 PM
The way I understand the price list is it is in USD .Interface=150, which includes about 4-5 devices, then you add what else you want, like nissan 10 , Elm 25 and so on.Then he will send you firmware to make it work.

Larue
23rd September, 2010, 08:30 AM
I bought that tool some time ago. Can't complain. I'm using it as flasher with old CMD,Galetto etc. software.
In my opinion - as starter kit for diagnostics or reflashing it is good stuff for reasonable price, but for more serious diagnostics or reprogramming You need something more....especially knowledge. :hmmmm2:

kostasdiamantidis
30th September, 2010, 10:38 PM
thanks it seam good

user9994
18th October, 2010, 01:30 PM
its not so easy than i thinked

DiegoAC
6th November, 2010, 03:48 AM
I got one myself some time ago, can`t complain either, it?s easy to use and switch among diferent softwares. Had some problem with galleto and bosch me7 but was fixed by one of the firmware updates.

Alexander seems willing to help.

Cheers.

search for software - CMD MPC5xx BDM Programmer v1255
thanks

asman2vw
12th November, 2010, 07:04 PM
Hello
I have ordered one on monday - do you know the delivery period - could be more than 5 days by regular air mail ?
Thanls

Larue
13th November, 2010, 01:46 AM
It took nearly two weeks deliver it to UK, but I'm not complaining about that.
Thanks AlOdin!

asman2vw
20th November, 2010, 09:06 PM
I have received the tools - everzthing is ok - working .
I have send you the files on support email.
Maybe help for developing new mode with 555Pro .
BR

michi84
22nd November, 2010, 07:34 PM
New mode have been added
- VAGCOM v409-1 (KKL-Design)
- CMD MPC5xx BDM Programmer v1251 (4/5:GND-6, 6:RST-1, 7:DI-7, 8:SCK-5, 14:IGN-2, 15:DO-8, 16:PWR-9)

Lastest firmware -

will you ever add VCDS support ( Can TP2.0 /TP1.6) ?

michi84
22nd November, 2010, 08:55 PM
yes
compatible mode is ready for 30-40%
last 2 years :-( have not time.. sorry
So its not really on your to do list for the most important things and can take a while?

michi84
23rd November, 2010, 12:55 PM
what have you meant?
seems any most important things is defined by accessibility standards, sw and preparedness of system part of firmware

sorry.. maybe i wrote it worse..

You told me that you are doing VCDS support since two years, but you dont have time to finish it...
I was asking if you will finish it in the next few weks/months or mayby you have other more important things to do?

Steve6911
24th November, 2010, 01:12 AM
Recently got my box of toys! Opened up and was immediately impressed with the quality of the interface and the supplied adapters. Here?s where my issues start, I popped in the CD and skimmed it to see what was there, really liked what I saw! Thought to myself it would be great if there were some instructions here to show me what I was going. No problem I can do it. Started installing anyway, nothing worked. I got a hold of Alexander who took control of my PC and in no time flat got it up and running. Again I thought to myself instruction would be nice. OK, he got me up and running I start looking around the CD again and there the instructions are that tell you to do everything Alexander did to get me going. So if you buy his product DON?T SKIM the CD! Look it over carefully, there is A LOT there. Also Alexander was polite enough not to call me the idiot I was! Ok now my second issue since getting everything up and running all my BMW, ME/BE and VW immo customers have vanished! That is what I got the tool for. It has been a week and not one in the shop, only snotty kids home from college who only put gas in their cars since summer. Why can?t your parents buy you better cars so I can play! Anyway like I said the quality of the Hardware is exceptional, the software looks real good! As soon as I get a few vehicles under my belt with this I will repost.
Steve

Steve6911
2nd December, 2010, 12:41 PM
Got to Play with two BIMMERS yesterdaY, USED BOTH THE 16 AND 20 PIN connectors. The interface worked GREAT!
VERY impressed so far!

Steve

AlOdin
2nd February, 2011, 10:03 AM
New mode has been added
- BMW EDIABAS: D-CAN (STD:OBD + CAN)

(Update your CANtieCAR with lastest firmware)

michi84
2nd February, 2011, 10:05 AM
Any news about CAN VAG Cars?

AlOdin
2nd February, 2011, 10:06 AM
Any news about CAN VAG Cars?
VAG-Commander only

michi84
2nd February, 2011, 10:12 AM
does it support can or just k line?
does it support measuring blocks of engine can?

AlOdin
2nd February, 2011, 10:22 AM
does it support can or just k line?
does it support measuring blocks of engine can?

both - K+CAN
it is supported different versions of sw... you can find description of sw in this forum
in discussion topics about VAG Commander

Sleuth
3rd February, 2011, 05:28 PM
Thank you Kind Sir for D-Can ! Works Great ! Now I can do the E-70`s etc...

Regards,

AlOdin
3rd February, 2011, 10:38 PM
So it's a multi interface emulator, ok but is it fully compatible with brand software like DIS,SSS,INPA,lexia etc?

is it safe for programming and upgrading software from ECUs, and modules?

yes, but for DIS,SSS,INPA only
with new D-CAN mode

AlOdin
13th February, 2011, 04:26 AM
New mode has been added
- BMW EDIABAS: D-CAN (STD:OBD + CAN)

Critical update !!!
bug fixed in BMW EDIABAS: D-CAN (STD:OBD + CAN) mode
it was appeared in the programming by WinKFP Tool

mtechno
15th February, 2011, 09:21 PM
Where is the link to find this product or what is the manufactorers name & model so I may find it myself?:dong::dong::dong::stupido2:

AlOdin
15th February, 2011, 10:32 PM
Where is the link to find this product or what is the manufactorers name & model so I may find it myself?:dong::dong::dong::stupido2:

in accordance with forum's rules - ask in private message (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/pm/new/to-105252/) please

marginal
15th February, 2011, 10:42 PM
Hi AlOdin (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/105252-alodin/).

I sent your company an email asking if your device can read the SKC of the VAG cars and did not receive a reply.

AlOdin
15th February, 2011, 10:48 PM

I sent your company an email asking if your device can read the SKC of the VAG cars and did not receive a reply.

sorry, have not any decision

P.S. as for sw

AlOdin
17th March, 2011, 05:47 PM
SD/MMC Card for large USB Storage up to 32GB has been supported

Notes:
- Upload newest firmware FIRSTLY
- Then you can to install SD/MMC Card in built-in connector (this is required unscrewing device...)
- Many modes would required to reinstall drivers

AlOdin
28th March, 2011, 10:50 PM
New mode have been added
- BMW EDIABAS: JBE PT-CAN (STD:OBD + JBE CAN 500k)
- BMW EDIABAS: JBE K-CAN (STD:OBD + JBE CAN 100k)

AlOdin
10th April, 2011, 10:23 PM
New mode has been added
- OpenPort v1.3 Universal (11:Vpp/Boot)

* It is recommended to upload firmware in Loopback mode

AlOdin
14th May, 2011, 12:47 AM
New mode has been added
- P.A.Soft BMW Scanner v1.4.x

marginal
14th May, 2011, 09:28 PM
New mode has been added
- P.A.Soft BMW Scanner v1.4.x

When I try to update with the latest firmware, Cantiecar is connected OK, I press the button "Run", it disconnects, seems to reconnect (judging by the windows sounds) and the message: "Waiting Connection" stays on forever.

Please help.

AlOdin
14th May, 2011, 09:54 PM

When I try to update with the latest firmware, Cantiecar is connected OK, I press the button "Run", it disconnects, seems to reconnect (judging by the windows sounds) and the message: "Waiting Connection" stays on forever.

Please help.

but i have heard about liked problem
can not fix now because can not to get the same results now here

have you installed SD-Card to adapter?
- install please (any from 2G... but SanDisk brand is not supported)
- copy unpacked firmware to update folder
- release dist
- safely remove disk by windows
- replug device and wait for update (look on green led)

AlOdin
14th May, 2011, 10:05 PM
or try another PC

marginal
14th May, 2011, 10:11 PM
Thank you, I'll try that ...

marginal
14th May, 2011, 10:16 PM
have you installed SD-Card to adapter?
- install please (any from 2G... but SanDisk brand is not supported)
Where exactly do I install the SD card?

Thanks.

AlOdin
14th May, 2011, 10:20 PM
Where exactly do I install the SD card?

Thanks.

it is required to disassemble device
SD-card connector can be found on MCU's pcb

http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/640/CANtieCAR_v1.1_Ass.jpg

http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/640/CANtieCAR_v1.1_Ass_Top.jpg

http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/640/CANtieCAR_v1.1_Set.jpg

marginal
14th May, 2011, 10:24 PM
OK, thanks a lot.
I believe a manual in .pdf format would be very helpful for all of us ...

AlOdin
14th May, 2011, 10:25 PM
seems this problem is happened with T30 laptop only

marginal
14th May, 2011, 10:34 PM
Mine is a Compaq Mini 110 Netbook.

AlOdin
14th May, 2011, 10:55 PM
i am going to fix that problems as soon as it is possible
sorry for that :-(

marginal
14th May, 2011, 11:00 PM
No problem, thank you again :-).

Sleuth
16th May, 2011, 07:21 PM
I updated My T-23 XP-Pro from S/p2 to S/p3 and It worked fine..Must Be in Loopback mode. Make sure no Teamviewer or anything is running. AFter the Update. Shut down Configurator replug CTC and Restart Configurator. Working Great !

Download details: Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=5B33B5A8-5E76-401F-BE08-1E1555D4F3D4&displaylang=en)

Regards

marginal
16th May, 2011, 10:00 PM
Well, mine does not work yet.
I even changed the PC, still no go.

AlOdin
16th May, 2011, 10:14 PM
Well, mine does not work yet.
I even changed the PC, still no go.

try that version of configurator
and download newest firmware
the some bugs has been fixed

marginal
17th May, 2011, 02:51 AM
Same thing Alex.
I am getting the: "Waiting Connection..." message.

Larue
17th May, 2011, 07:16 AM
For me all is working OK. Haven't tried latest updates but until now it's working on Lenovo T60 and IBM T30 laptops without any problems.
Haven't installed memory card yet as have been busy with some other projects, but this week will get one and will try to update inerface.
Cheers!
P.S. Both laptops are running on Windows XP SP3.

marginal
17th May, 2011, 10:52 AM
It's running OK for me too except for the latest firmware update.

Sleuth
17th May, 2011, 01:08 PM
I`m sure you tried a RESET of the unit...Unplug , hold button down on bottom of unit(beside USB connection) Reconnect while holding down and just as the blue LED comes on--Release button !

bob9791
17th May, 2011, 01:32 PM
What is the website for this interface? where can one get it?

marginal
17th May, 2011, 02:40 PM
I`m sure you tried a RESET of the unit...Unplug , hold button down on bottom of unit(beside USB connection) Reconnect while holding down and just as the blue LED comes on--Release button !
Of course.

That is my favorite way to get connected by the way.
What is strange is that, after being connected using port 11, the unit disconnects and then says: "Unable to find port 3", or "... connect to port 3" ...

marginal
17th May, 2011, 02:44 PM
What is the website for this interface? where can one get it?
tieCAR.net Company - Products (http://www.tiecar.net/products.html)
Ask AlOdin (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/105252-alodin/) ...

Sleuth
18th May, 2011, 12:09 AM
I set all mine(devices) up as Com Port 1 only. you can do it in device manager and ..or ? mark beside selecting com port in the configurator. Windoze will mention it is not good to do this..conflicts..but I have had no issues. Then just go to your ini file and change to com port 1 if needed.

marginal
27th May, 2011, 10:40 AM
Now everything is working OK after Alex fixed it.
Thank you Alex :-).

Sleuth
28th May, 2011, 12:46 AM
You Know Guys, you can not get that kind of support with alot of companies now-a-days. Alexander is Great..and his product Quality is far superior to Anything I have seen in a few years and the Features just keep coming ..:-)

marginal
28th May, 2011, 01:24 AM
I agree ...

AlOdin
30th June, 2011, 06:46 PM
New mode has been added
- BMW EDIABAS: D-CAN Fast (STD:OBD D-CAN)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Designed for newest BMW cars. General mode has been renamed
- BMW EDIABAS: D-CAN Combo (STD:OBD K + D-CAN)
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Update your CANtieCAR with latest firmware)

Larue
30th June, 2011, 08:02 PM
Was thinking for myself.....it's getting quite...
Thanks for updates!
Just one small question.....
Not all of us are BMW guys...I'm not. Is there more detailed description of options available? I'm getting a bit lost in BMW:laugh:
Anyway...Your tool already has served well for me.
Thanks!

AlOdin
30th June, 2011, 08:33 PM
Was thinking for myself.....it's getting quite...
Thanks for updates!
Just one small question.....
Not all of us are BMW guys...I'm not. Is there more detailed description of options available? I'm getting a bit lost in BMW:laugh:
Anyway...Your tool already has served well for me.
Thanks!

just name of mode has defined its function...
just the some right words to use forum's search
(sorry... it is not possible for me to teach all)

just for short description

- BMW EDIABAS: STD:OBD
original STD:OBD adapter over USB (K-Lines only)

- BMW EDIABAS: ADS
original ADS adapter over USB (K-Lines only for old INPA scripts and cars)

- BMW EDIABAS: D-CAN Combo (STD:OBD K + D-CAN)
original STD:OBD adapter over USB + D-CAN gate (K-Lines and CAN cars up to 2009-2010)

- BMW EDIABAS: D-CAN Fast (STD:OBD D-CAN)
STD:OBD adapter over USB with D-CAN gate (K-Lines is not used, for all CAN cars)

- BMW EDIABAS: JBE PT-CAN (STD:OBD + JBE CAN 500k)
- BMW EDIABAS: JBE K-CAN (STD:OBD + JBE CAN 100k)
STD:OBD adapter over USB with CAN gate for "on-table" CAN ECUs connecting (K-Lines is not used)

Larue
30th June, 2011, 10:06 PM
Thanks for answer!
Will check for more information about all this.
I'm working for Bosch dealership at the moment. I have several dealer tools clones instead of Bosch KTS just to confirm Bosch diagnostics or to do things what Bosch can't do.
So slowly moving forwards.
Sorry to be a pain.
Cheers!

Sleuth
1st July, 2011, 01:08 AM
Hello Larue,
I use mine alot for BMW,INPA, also PA-soft 1.36 and 1.40 is very quick compared to inpa/ediabas but also service VW and use the CAN commanders, Most of this soft is available on the site..or skype me and I will proceed to send you some soft. I take it you have the Full_tech version with all upcoming updates? You will be happy, give me a jingle..

sleuth_er

AlOdin
28th July, 2011, 11:17 AM
New feature has been added
Supported - VAG K+CAN Commander v1.4/v2.5/v3.6

elcodelau
29th July, 2011, 07:22 PM
what is the standard price for this interface, which mode to order this from romania

AlOdin
30th July, 2011, 09:11 AM
what is the standard price for this interface, which mode to order this from romania::
write PM please

AlOdin
22nd August, 2011, 09:58 AM
New Configurator software for testings...

Larue
23rd August, 2011, 06:59 PM
New Configurator software for testings...
As this is for testing i suspect You are waiting for some feedback.
From all options what i have, i have tested it on BMW software with INPA and DIS in ADS and STD:OBD modes,in KKL mode on WV Passat with VCDS Lite v1.1
All is working fine for me. It's switching between options OK. Adapter test is working OK.
Tested on Windows XP SP3 on Lenovo T60 and X60.
Best Regards
Larue

AlOdin
23rd August, 2011, 07:02 PM
you can see new features
- ability to hide unused modes
- ability to define software link to mode and run just from configurator

Larue
23rd August, 2011, 07:53 PM
Didn't have time to play with these options. Just tested on cars,switching between options and tested adapter.
Thanks for update!

AlOdin
27th August, 2011, 06:13 PM
New hardware...

http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/v2.0/640/CANtieCAR_v2.0_Top.jpg (http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/v2.0/CANtieCAR_v2.0_Top.jpg)

http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/v2.0/640/CANtieCAR_v2.0_Bottom.jpg (http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/v2.0/CANtieCAR_v2.0_Bottom.jpg)

marginal
3rd September, 2011, 12:06 AM
Hi Alex.

After installing Car Soft 7.3 and trying to start it, I get the following error message: "Program needs WIBU-BOX with 250984:40.".
Any ideas?

Regards.

AlOdin
3rd September, 2011, 07:41 AM
Hi Alex.

After installing Car Soft 7.3 and trying to start it, I get the following error message: "Program needs WIBU-BOX with 250984:40.".
Any ideas?

Regards.

Original Carsoft require usb-dongle to work properly

vSaAmTp
11th September, 2011, 10:40 PM
V2.0
Is this Bluetooth?

AlOdin
12th September, 2011, 07:09 AM
V2.0
Is this Bluetooth?

Yes
That is standard bluetooth module with SPP profile
BC04 chipset with external memory is used
v2.0 + EDR

it is tested for now in this system and we got results
- simplex speed = 23 kBytes/sec (230 kbits/sec)
- duplex speed = 12 kBytes/sec (120 kbits/sec)
- very stable connection

Larue
14th September, 2011, 10:02 PM
New hardware...

http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/v2.0/640/CANtieCAR_v2.0_Top.jpg (http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/v2.0/CANtieCAR_v2.0_Top.jpg)

http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/v2.0/640/CANtieCAR_v2.0_Bottom.jpg (http://www.tiecar.net/images/CANtieCAR/v2.0/CANtieCAR_v2.0_Bottom.jpg)
Just today noticed changes on your website.
Any new plans about software for new hardware? Something like Pass-Thru?
Looking good.
To be honest....haven't seen for a while so good building quality(i'm not working only with Chinese stuff).
Best Regards
Larue

AlOdin
15th September, 2011, 08:23 AM
Just today noticed changes on your website.
Any new plans about software for new hardware? Something like Pass-Thru?
Looking good.
To be honest....haven't seen for a while so good building quality(i'm not working only with Chinese stuff).
Best Regards
Larue

Passthru mode is ready at the Feb
but dll is in developmems still :-(

P.S. That mode is present in both versions... 1.x and 2.0

marginal
15th September, 2011, 11:58 PM
New hardware...

May I ask what is the difference between the two versions?

Regards.

AlOdin
16th September, 2011, 06:55 AM
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR http://www.tiecar.net/images/icon-bt_st.gif
- SD Card: internal Flash storage with USB-MSD up to 32GB (microSD card 2G is supplied)
- built-in hardware UART multiplexer
- LED - Bluetooth Status/Activity
- ALL protections with Resetable fuses

AlOdin
21st September, 2011, 08:58 PM
New mode has been added
- BMW EDIABAS: D-CAN Fxx (STD:OBD D-CAN for F-series)

AlOdin
2nd November, 2011, 04:34 PM
New mode has been added
- ELM327 v1.4+
- ELM327 v1.4+ (ScanTool.net)

z786
2nd November, 2011, 07:50 PM
what does this tool cost?

what are its remappin capabilities

AlOdin
2nd November, 2011, 08:11 PM
> what does this tool cost?
ask me in pm please

> what are its remappin capabilities
what have you meant?

z786
2nd November, 2011, 08:48 PM
send me a PM with price?

how good is this tool to remap/chiptune cars

AlOdin
2nd November, 2011, 11:48 PM
send me a PM with price?
check please...

how good is this tool to remap/chiptune cars
IMHO - BDM
because all flashers has not given any guaraty never

AlOdin
12th February, 2012, 10:59 PM
New modes

- FiatECUScan v3.4+ (http://www.fiatecuscan.net/)
- PassThru SAE J2534-1/2
- PassThru SAE J2534-1/2 - BMW (7+8 pins on ISO9141/ISO14230 channels)

paddyp
12th February, 2012, 11:40 PM
New modes

- FiatECUScan (http://***91;URL]http://www.fiatecuscan.net/) v3.4+[/URL]
- PassThru SAE J2534-1/2
- PassThru SAE J2534-1/2 - BMW (7+8 pins on ISO9141/ISO14230 channels)

Will it work with techstream?

AlOdin
13th February, 2012, 08:23 AM
Will it work with techstream?

yes of course

proka
14th March, 2012, 08:43 PM
Will it work with opel Tech2win

AlOdin
14th March, 2012, 09:26 PM
have not tested for now

2bad
15th March, 2012, 01:26 AM
Im new to this? Im trying to find the thing thing that you're talking about, but cant fin a link, picture or anything. But everybody is thanking you for it. Am I missing something?
I'm looking for some kind of scan tool
[PAUL]

2bad
15th March, 2012, 01:34 AM
Im new to this? Im trying to find out what this thing that you're talking about looks like, but cant fin a link, picture or anything. Is the somewhere on you post that I'm meant to click? Everybody is thanking you for it. Am I missing something?
[PAUL]

paro44
15th March, 2012, 08:37 AM
Im new to this? Im trying to find out what this thing that you're talking about looks like, but cant fin a link, picture or anything. Is the somewhere on you post that I'm meant to click? Everybody is thanking you for it. Am I missing something?
[PAUL]

Just use google and search for "cantiecar". User "AlOdin" can answer your questions.

pnj
17th March, 2012, 01:49 PM
? have used CanTieCar many times with many varius softwaren. Even direct BDM Programming inside ECU`s and it works like a bullet.
Very good and usefull tool that gets even better and better as software expand all the time , now one of the latest is full multiplex system for fiat and alfa romeo together with FiatEcuScan very cool and use full if you need diagnostic system for thise cars.
Pls ask me if any doubts or you need to buy this nice tool.

Rgds

ecufix
20th March, 2012, 09:28 AM
Where is the link ?

AlOdin
20th March, 2012, 09:37 AM
Where is the link ?

no any external links...
(forum's rules (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/))

ecufix
20th March, 2012, 12:21 PM
Ooooops so sorry didnt see link in first post was removed

Sleuth
22nd March, 2012, 12:47 AM
search for cantiecar..easy to find. And if your in the US..Contact Alexander-Alodin--and he will give you contact info for me.or pm..I have a few in stock for Quick shipping and can answer basic questions and give you personal feed back from my years of using

Regards

AlOdin
7th April, 2012, 11:55 PM
New passthru driver released...
support HDS 3.002.030

chris5390
29th May, 2012, 11:10 PM
Hi
Where is firmware changelog ?

AlOdin
3rd June, 2012, 08:36 PM
it is not shared... sorry
just new features and bug fixings announcements

koncimobil
10th June, 2012, 02:25 PM
is it support toyota tech stream?

marginal
10th June, 2012, 03:39 PM
Here's what it supports: tieCAR.net Company - Products (http://www.tiecar.net/products.html)

AlOdin
10th June, 2012, 06:33 PM
is it support toyota tech stream?

yes of course

AlOdin
22nd October, 2012, 03:17 PM
I am so sorry... but the some hw correction is required for all version of CANtieCAR

freebear
21st February, 2013, 12:10 AM
Hello m8 ,
I wish to say if new cantiecar v 3.0 works on volvo vida 2012 offline system ,

thx for help in advance

freebear

megasosio
7th March, 2013, 12:10 PM
I have this tool and its very good very very good, but i try to program atmega162 of a vcds whit ponyprog but not connect, if something know how to please teach me.

stojanpn
10th June, 2013, 06:35 PM
I have this tool and its very good CANTIECAR v2.0 Firmare (BW.2.2.886/FW.2.2.3174)+Multiecuscan 1.5

DjRomeoR
9th September, 2014, 11:04 AM
Hello, idon't know ore here i write ,but to me need really help :/

I have installed Vida 2013A , installed avdi pashtruvolvo , updated for newest abritus software.

And to me need connect now to Volvo S80 2000year disel car. But when i turn on Vida and try connect to
car abritus tool light blinking ,but to car not connect :/ what to do ?

Help

AlOdin
9th September, 2014, 12:52 PM
Hello, idon't know ore here i write ,but to me need really help :/

I have installed Vida 2013A , installed avdi pashtruvolvo , updated for newest abritus software.

And to me need connect now to Volvo S80 2000year disel car. But when i turn on Vida and try connect to
car abritus tool light blinking ,but to car not connect :/ what to do ?

Help

this thread is not about abritus tool

micromax
15th November, 2014, 11:18 PM
what news about new addons ? maybe pa soft 2.x ??

AlOdin
16th November, 2014, 09:55 AM
- many improvements in Passthru modes
- new mode FORScan
- new mode K-Line + USB-Serial LPG/CNG (4/5:GND, 12:RX/L, 13:TX/K, 7:K)

autoden
17th November, 2014, 08:23 PM
What about ford IDS that would be good.
autoden

micromax
22nd November, 2014, 08:59 PM
better add pa soft 2.0x

AlOdin
17th February, 2015, 06:32 PM
got the some good news for all
Nissan Cunsult 3 Plus works with general passthru adapters
(of course it works with Consult 3 adapter - Alliance-VI :-))

Feature tested on v34.11 and v35.20

george1
27th February, 2015, 08:04 PM
first diagnosed with consult III with cantiecarhttp://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=301857&stc=1http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=301858&stc=1

micromax
28th February, 2015, 08:53 PM
please add pa soft 2.0 k , dcan support.

smirnoff_rules
14th April, 2019, 07:30 PM
old thread l know , how is this tool doing now in 2019?

ilDandi
6th May, 2019, 09:21 PM
Did anybody try it with Xentry passthru, JLR SDD and Volvo VIDA?