PDA

View Full Version : Almera doing my head

super jumbe
26th July, 2010, 01:12 PM
Hi Friends
I have a problem with the Nissan Almera chip S93C6 reading.
There are two chrystals I want to know which one to connect because I have tried to connect both chrystals and I am still getting wrong reading I am using board 93CX6 Port 1 and I have been on it for an house to repaire mileage does anyone with experience please help? I am thanking you for your time.
:banghead:

martiboy
26th July, 2010, 06:41 PM
Hi Friends
I have a problem with the Nissan Almera chip S93C6 reading.
There are two chrystals I want to know which one to connect because I have tried to connect both chrystals and I am still getting wrong reading I am using board 93CX6 Port 1 and I have been on it for an house to repaire mileage does anyone with experience please help? I am thanking you for your time.

Sometimes you are best to remove the eeprom from the board and read. It will give better results and only takes a few moments.

immyrs200
26th July, 2010, 06:49 PM
Also try using the other ports.... And make sure you clip the soic clip on the right way... If you put the clip on the wrong way round and try reading dump, it will be corrupted as ive experienced it in the past... Also, which correction tool are you using as some of the mileage tools never read the right mileage on nissans....??

regards

26th July, 2010, 06:51 PM
Isolator has three pin instead of two on top right side of processor u need to connect all three pins together.

super jumbe
26th July, 2010, 09:35 PM
Hi Mates
Thanks for trying to help.
I have tried changing ports with no joy although I am going to look for Isolator tomorrow morning because I am using the car now could you send me a picture of Isolator if possible and I will keep you posted how I get on tomorrow. Once again BIG THANK YOU.

looly
27th July, 2010, 10:47 AM
Hi Mates
Thanks for trying to help.
I have tried changing ports with no joy although I am going to look for Isolator tomorrow morning because I am using the car now could you send me a picture of Isolator if possible and I will keep you posted how I get on tomorrow. Once again BIG THANK YOU.

Hi

If your ok with removing the eeprom off the board then I would suggest removing it. You will save yourself alot of time & hassle and also you reduce the chances of corrupting the data inside the eeprom.

HTH

super jumbe
28th July, 2010, 12:42 AM
Nissan Almera chip S93C6
Hi M8s I took looly advice and disordered the 93C46 chip and successfully read the dump the original mileage was137000miles and I want to change to 80000miles could some one please modify the dump for me. Thanks for your time.
:barscarf:

super jumbe
28th July, 2010, 01:01 AM
Sorry mates I left the dump behind I think I have managed to upload it this time. Thanks again. sorry m8s it keep telling me invalid file I will try again tommorow.

super jumbe
28th July, 2010, 08:28 AM
Hi once again
Original mileage was137000miles and I want to change to 80000miles could some one please modify the dump for me please help, thank you.