PDA

View Full Version : North Korea War 2010?

acostainc
29th July, 2010, 07:16 AM
Anyone else paying attention to the increasing tensions over in the Korean Penisulas? Their are military drills set for practice as we speak, earlier this month 5 subs filled with 500+ tomahawk missiles appeared near the koreas, their is twice as much miliary personnel in japan, a us air craft carrier normally stationed in japan is now docked at pusan bay in s. korea. The Us government has clearly stated that the military drilles in process are their way of "sending a clear strong message" to the n. korean government; that they will not tolerate acts of war. This brings us to the whole reason why this military drill was set in motion. Back in March or May; i don't clearly recall, a s. korean warship was torpedoed and destroyed in the waters east of the koreas. over 40 s. korean sailors where killed in the attack. The the attack was investigated by a international comittee of investigators. this team of investigators gatthered all evidence retrievable from the ocean, everything from human remains to ballistic evidence. The ballistic evidence concluded that the torpedo came from a n. korean source. n. korea has denied the attack and accused the US of sabotage. N korea has vowwed military retaliation if the drills proceed. another crazy but weird conspiracy has to do with the gulf coast oil spill. according to a report on the internet the n. korean military was responsible for the explosion on the gulf rig. supposably their is evidence of a n. korean submarine leaving the coast of cuba for venezuela and went off course and "disapeared for 4 hours". Swat teams were dispatched to all other coast rigs while this story developed. Could this be the cause for the military "beef up" in that region of the world? another terrorist attack and we didn't notice it?
weird huh....

So where will this lead us?...
only time will tell. to me the situation over there seems to be getting more and more tense everyday. A war is very possible, and the media sure isn't saying much. This has been developing over the past two years since n. korea started test firing long range "space rockets", one specific test fire was one of the most recent. n. korea test fired a "space rocket for a satellite" which happened to land in the waters near japan (US Ally). To the general public listening on tv; it seems like nothings, but if you really think about it, it was a range test for the rocket. They wanted to make sure they had a rocket that could hit japan. which it did since it landed in japanese waters. that rocket set a military panic in japan that day. they have been taunting the us for a while now, and increased military beef up is the response to those taunts. Kim Jongs son will soon embrace his fathers role, what better way to embrace your people (frustrated, brainwashed, and dictated public) than to attempt to lead their country towards a war victory against what most of the world considers the devil (US). fidel castro has also come out of a long period of r & r (seriously, since he fell) and accused the US of sabatoge............ SCARY ................

...I think we are going to War Again

This is just my opinion. Most of these facts can be accessed at various media outlets on the internet and local media forms. I say opinion because im just taking all the events and piecing them together.

tell me your opinion if you know anything about topic. or anything else.

alunfennell
30th July, 2010, 12:56 AM
Not likely as North Korea holds no wordly natural or artificiall resources of any significance that is of any interest to the western World, Every recorded War of note has had its significance either it been War Bonds been sold on Stock markets at the turn of the 19th centuary, upholding religious ideologies, ethnic cleansing or creating invisible enemies & nonexistent wepons of Mass distuction, Throughout History every War Waged points to nothing more than Land Grabs or Occupation be is the oil fields of Iraq or Wars waged on behalf of Religious Beliefs in countrys segregated by previous regimes.

North Korea has nothing anybody wants, on the other hand North Korea wants what other neighbouring countries have mainly thriving economies, At the moment what we have is nothing more than America flexing their muscles in the region after recent events, Americia are more interested in Provoking Iran with new sanctions been imposed on a weekly basis, Iran will where any new war will Start by using Iraq as an Americian land base to conduct an invasion, Nothing will happen in the middle East untill Russia play there cards first or indicate thier intent.

North Korea can scream from thier play-pen all they like, all they have to do is introduce a democracy to make that region of the world more Prospers which will most likely come with the death of Kim Jong Il who is only becoming contrary in his old age as he sees how China has changed under new leadership over the past ten years or so.

Nothing will happen in North Korea of any significance, but watch what will happen before forces are due to be pulled out of Iraq & Afghanistan and the Unquenchable thirst for oil continues with less and less resources for European & Americian oil exploration companys feeding the West.

War is coming but its going to be Closer to us than North Korea ...

rosand
31st July, 2010, 10:21 PM
There is something the N.Korea has my friend and the west wants it desperately.
Military tech. Not so much for stealing it or copying it but mainly for preventing it from being evolved.
This becomes way more serius if you take into acount the direct
relationthip between the N.Korea and Iran....

Even so, I think for now the region is war free due to economic
reasons. Way to costly for the curent west economies to stand
such an operation

acostainc
5th August, 2010, 07:33 AM
we get drafted.. i predict war in n.korea

racin-snake
5th August, 2010, 08:17 PM
Kim Jong II's overthrow was unsuccessful for the cia or whomever they wish to call themselves
so therefore have moved momentarily to another country for their ideas of pre ported AXIS OF EVIL.
so in many ways war will always be a real threat if the middle east isn't stabilised
covertly or overtly korea is a target

spiria
16th August, 2010, 11:48 AM
I think that will not be wars, too weak north Korea.

MYTO8
16th August, 2010, 02:46 PM
North Korea is packing a huge arsenal of nuclear weapon and has a very active nuclear program still running. I don't think the concern is anybody invading them so much, If what the media portrays is correct i think the worlds military is trying to contain north Korea to there own country and prevent deployment of there military engaging in a invasion of there own.

CNOBD2
16th August, 2010, 02:53 PM
As a Chinese, I really dont want to see the N Korea war. If it happens, there will be many many many people dead again, and others.

thered
16th August, 2010, 03:58 PM
is it the wokings of freemasonry?

MYTO8
17th August, 2010, 06:48 AM
Probably more the workings of humanity wanting something they cannot have, So the figure if they cant have it lets try and destroy it

rrob311
17th August, 2010, 08:27 PM
they will be signing their death warrant if they start a war with anyone. Of course South Korea and Japan would probably get damaged so there wouldn't be as many cars imported to the US but that probably wouldn't hurt US industry much.

sca.net
28th August, 2010, 03:35 PM
I hope war not happen, maybe a nuclear missile falls on my garage jeje...

dandanthegardeningman
29th October, 2010, 05:50 PM
Anyone else paying attention to the increasing tensions over in the Korean Penisulas? Their are military drills set for practice as we speak, earlier this month 5 subs filled with 500+ tomahawk missiles appeared near the koreas, their is twice as much miliary personnel in japan, a us air craft carrier normally stationed in japan is now docked at pusan bay in s. korea. The Us government has clearly stated that the military drilles in process are their way of "sending a clear strong message" to the n. korean government; that they will not tolerate acts of war. This brings us to the whole reason why this military drill was set in motion. Back in March or May; i don't clearly recall, a s. korean warship was torpedoed and destroyed in the waters east of the koreas. over 40 s. korean sailors where killed in the attack. The the attack was investigated by a international comittee of investigators. this team of investigators gatthered all evidence retrievable from the ocean, everything from human remains to ballistic evidence. The ballistic evidence concluded that the torpedo came from a n. korean source. n. korea has denied the attack and accused the US of sabotage. N korea has vowwed military retaliation if the drills proceed. another crazy but weird conspiracy has to do with the gulf coast oil spill. according to a report on the internet the n. korean military was responsible for the explosion on the gulf rig. supposably their is evidence of a n. korean submarine leaving the coast of cuba for venezuela and went off course and "disapeared for 4 hours". Swat teams were dispatched to all other coast rigs while this story developed. Could this be the cause for the military "beef up" in that region of the world? another terrorist attack and we didn't notice it?
weird huh....

So where will this lead us?...
only time will tell. to me the situation over there seems to be getting more and more tense everyday. A war is very possible, and the media sure isn't saying much. This has been developing over the past two years since n. korea started test firing long range "space rockets", one specific test fire was one of the most recent. n. korea test fired a "space rocket for a satellite" which happened to land in the waters near japan (US Ally). To the general public listening on tv; it seems like nothings, but if you really think about it, it was a range test for the rocket. They wanted to make sure they had a rocket that could hit japan. which it did since it landed in japanese waters. that rocket set a military panic in japan that day. they have been taunting the us for a while now, and increased military beef up is the response to those taunts. Kim Jongs son will soon embrace his fathers role, what better way to embrace your people (frustrated, brainwashed, and dictated public) than to attempt to lead their country towards a war victory against what most of the world considers the devil (US). fidel castro has also come out of a long period of r & r (seriously, since he fell) and accused the US of sabatoge............ SCARY ................

...I think we are going to War Again

This is just my opinion. Most of these facts can be accessed at various media outlets on the internet and local media forms. I say opinion because im just taking all the events and piecing them together.

tell me your opinion if you know anything about topic. or anything else.
noooooo its realy the gingers that are taking over they are aliens and they will stop at nothing ive seen them in army groups and have seen them change right in front of my eyes you think its others that are after us but its realy gingers taking over take cover there coming you cant take on a ginger alien they are far too strong if you want to survive run run run as fast as you can you wont catch them there ginger alien man don don don dooooonnnn !!!
:thefinger::ridinghorse::eek:

nara
29th October, 2010, 08:37 PM
Kim Jong II's overthrow was unsuccessful for the cia or whomever they wish to call themselves

They call themselves the CIA, because that's what they are.

so therefore have moved momentarily to another country for their ideas of pre ported AXIS OF EVIL.

'Purported' possibly?...but it still doesn't make sense.

dandanthegardeningman
31st October, 2010, 12:53 PM
go mek a sandwiche and watch scooby doo lol /the end is coming greed greed and denial/by us all living in our goldfish bowls

stevekennah
31st October, 2010, 12:55 PM
War is a coming, be very worried

EssexTech
8th November, 2010, 10:27 PM
War is a coming, be very worried

Christmas is coming ,be very happy :wavey:

racin-snake
9th November, 2010, 09:03 PM
exelent nara another copy and paste ...lol
your so funny

mmmmm

nara
9th November, 2010, 09:41 PM
exelent nara another copy and paste ...lol

...er, no, I used the "quote" function to reply to your post. :hmmmm2:

Maybe you should look again.

racin-snake
9th November, 2010, 09:55 PM
yea thought so
no surprises there then lol

your not bad with that quote thing but not a lot else eh !

racin-snake
29th November, 2010, 11:34 PM
there seems to be a development on this issue
the Koreans are now having a squabble and the yanks ate already there
oops ...might be a bit wind in this post sails after all
i hope not
but its not looking good at the moment

just hope it don't escalate to anything more but tensions are high just now and with the old dictator ready for the dropsy it might be a bit of a pa lava to get it on the rails now

hope not but its dire to see this type of thing especially just now
although bankers will be rubbing their hands

nara
30th November, 2010, 10:20 AM
I wouldn't worry too much.

It looks as if their fairy godmother is prepared to cut them loose.

Wikileaks cables reveal China 'ready to abandon North Korea' | World news | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/29/wikileaks-cables-china-reunified-korea)

BBC News - Wikileaks cables: China 'frustrated' by North Korea (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11871641)

cablefreejunkie
30th November, 2010, 11:03 AM
obviously something is happening out there,,all the military flexing there muscles and announcing it worldwide daily,,,i think the only credible reason for any escalation would be used as a pretext to pay a little visit to the iranians,,if you watch the bull++it news listen to what the repeaters are saying closely,,there is a link being made constantly to n korea/nuclear weapons/iran/axis of evil and whatever soundbite they have made up as the days progress,,,its always the same in the elitist world,,,,they use the same tried and tested methods to keep you fooled into believing that these nations are the evil monsters and we are the peacekeepers,,and at the very same time we are blowing the ~~~~ out of innocent iraqis and afghans
iran is the reason in my belief but they have to provoke before they strike
watch this space

mattybhoy
2nd December, 2010, 02:23 PM
Totally agree cablefreejunkie. The US & UK propaganda machine over the last 10 years has been embarrassing, but I fear we aint seen nothing yet!

If nothing happens with Iran I'm sure most of us will be shocked. I hear what's been said about nothing being in NK for the US to be wanting to go to war for, but the way the US is positioning itself it seems if NK do want what SK has (by foul means) the US may be backed into a corner into taking military action.

racin-snake
4th December, 2010, 05:01 PM
ime afraid to say but i think in fairness the us propoganda machine is failing due to information leaks due to the internet and or rise of conciosness to not believe what is spoonfed to the mases
i think the world is just far more sceptical of the answers given to the vital questions asked buy people as the awareness that some people want answers asked .on the evidence and not propoganda and lies
its a good thing as it makes the lies more elabrate and harder to keep in track
think the more people ask the more transparency is accheived

i think as films such as ZIETGIEST ECT HAS SHOWN PEOPLE

have a good look before buying into this stuff as its only the cover of the book
the full picture is underneath well hidden but in time transparency will prevail
one way or the other
the intenet will prove the worth ....more info makes informed decisions by the general concencus .....
no more one sided accounts
but questions based on facts ommited or confrmed
a new conciosness is being achieved
hence the need to fight the oppresion of sensoring this medium
it cannot be controlled if it aint in there hands ?

Cliff12
4th December, 2010, 05:11 PM
"north Korea, Best Korea"

vidaobd2
7th December, 2010, 08:12 AM
Hope the war will not happen any time/

racin-snake
16th December, 2010, 01:07 AM
just looking last night at the implications of the newest stuff coming from south korea

interesting stuff they think somic is gonna kick off
the yanks are saying nothing yet ??

but its getting rather sticky out there just now
me thinks if it aint posturing for sanctions and aid to be lifted
then the news that an atomic test is now on the cards
chinas staying quiet for now ....strange the two are keeping low profiles ?

anyhoo looks a bit tense to say the very least .... escalating !