PDA

View Full Version : QUICKSERVE ON LINE (CUMMINS QSOL)

MELEJ1
30th July, 2010, 06:48 AM
IF SOMEONE NEED REPAIR MANUAL, CUMMINS ENGINE INFORMATION AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO CUMMINS, ONLY DK CONTACTS, FRIENDS AND MEMBERS RECOGNIZED FROM JUNIOR TO VETERANS. WILL HAVE ACCESS TO QUICK SERVE ON LINE (QSOL) TO MY ACCOUNT.
PLEASE, AS WELL AS ITS PROPOSAL DID DASSKAREN HELP, I WILL CHECK YOUR SUPPORT ON DK. SEND ME YOUR REQUEST IN PM.

Best Regards
:celticparty:

jtr8178
30th July, 2010, 11:43 AM
I also have access to it as well if anyone needs help.

dimitar22
1st August, 2010, 04:35 PM
IF SOMEONE NEED REPAIR MANUAL, CUMMINS ENGINE INFORMATION AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO CUMMINS, ONLY DK CONTACTS, FRIENDS AND MEMBERS RECOGNIZED FROM JUNIOR TO VETERANS. WILL HAVE ACCESS TO QUICK SERVE ON LINE (QSOL) TO MY ACCOUNT.
PLEASE, AS WELL AS ITS PROPOSAL DID DASSKAREN HELP, I WILL CHECK YOUR SUPPORT ON DK. SEND ME YOUR REQUEST IN PM.

Best Regards

I need workshop manual for cummins C6 engine the ESN 44939814.
thank you in advance.

MELEJ1
2nd August, 2010, 07:06 AM
Dear Dimitar22,
To access QSOL besides my password, the ESN that you noted, is that you will need to access the database specified for that engine, and if you need other information related to other engine will always have an ESN (serial number motor)
Send me your request by PM to give you access to my account.
Thanks (RED BUTTON)

dieselman77
2nd August, 2010, 02:15 PM
WONDERING IF ANYONE WILL SHARE THEIR QSOL ACCESS OR WILL IT CHECK THE IP ADDRESS ON THE COMPUTER AND KICK YOU OUT ? CAT SIS ONLINE WILL KICK YOU OUT BECAUSE IT LOGS IP ADDRESSES WHEN YOU LOG ON DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER FOR SURE ? IF IT KICKS YOU OUT SOMETIMES IT WILL LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU HAVE TO CALL AND GET A NEW ACCESS ID FROM CUMMINS OR WHOEVER YOU WORK FOR

joshplianfield
2nd August, 2010, 05:04 PM
WONDERING IF ANYONE WILL SHARE THEIR QSOL ACCESS OR WILL IT CHECK THE IP ADDRESS ON THE COMPUTER AND KICK YOU OUT ? CAT SIS ONLINE WILL KICK YOU OUT BECAUSE IT LOGS IP ADDRESSES WHEN YOU LOG ON DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER FOR SURE ? IF IT KICKS YOU OUT SOMETIMES IT WILL LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU HAVE TO CALL AND GET A NEW ACCESS ID FROM CUMMINS OR WHOEVER YOU WORK FOR

I've logged into QSOL from at least 4 different pc's (all on different networks) and never had a issue. Now if they were all over the world IP's maybe you'd set off a flag?

hercamp
2nd August, 2010, 05:47 PM
with a dealer web u can get a lot information ...buttttt I think its a risk to give and id and user logon to youre account ....well is youre risk from youre choice.

I think is very easier to get the information for a parttner and solve the problem.
All of us knowed that need a serial engine number to get the information but u can get from model ...also in some id u just need cpl and engine family secuence.

its only what I think....

jctech
2nd August, 2010, 06:26 PM
with a dealer web u can get a lot information ...buttttt I think its a risk to give and id and user logon to youre account ....well is youre risk from youre choice.

I think is very easier to get the information for a parttner and solve the problem.
All of us knowed that need a serial engine number to get the information but u can get from model ...also in some id u just need cpl and engine family secuence.

its only what I think....

With QSOL you can search by engine serial number (best) also by engine model, part number, part name, any other keyword.
It does not check IP addresses, imagine if a field service engineer wanted access one week in the US and next week in Europe, and got locked out!!!

superc0
4th August, 2010, 06:27 AM

Best Regards
i send you pm , enjoy dk

jtr8178
4th August, 2010, 11:13 AM

My QSOL access is tied into purchasing parts, so I'm not sharing. :bounce:

buddro
27th August, 2010, 07:06 PM
Hello MELEJ1 I need access to look up some parts for a Cat 3208 engine. Can I log in with your user and pass?

Thanks,
Buddro

krichnz
28th August, 2010, 02:46 AM

Caterpillar sis online does log ip address and will only allow that logged on user to log on once, and that is anywhere in the world.
Cummins qsol does log ip address but depending on the account wont allow multiplie log ons, maybe fleet account is different not sure.

dimitar22
28th August, 2010, 10:17 AM
Hello MELEJ1 I need access to look up some parts for a Cat 3208 engine. Can I log in with your user and pass?

Thanks,
Buddro

That is for cummins not caterpillar, if you need caterpillar use cat sis.

dieselmech32
2nd September, 2010, 02:58 AM
I have access to both QSOL and CAT SIS online. If anyone needs info for Cummins no problem. CAT is linked to my dealer account so I will have to get you the info. But I am happy to help for all those that have helped me.

MELEJ1
22nd February, 2011, 09:32 PM
To all those who gave them my password for QSOL, please review the key, because someone changed the password (My password) and now I can not access the portal.

carlu78
22nd February, 2011, 11:27 PM
To all those who gave them my password for QSOL, please review the key, because someone changed the password (My password) and now I can not access the portal.
thats talking hercamp men...not always can trust in people...is very sad hear that...

mondao
23rd February, 2011, 06:22 AM
confiar es bueno, pero no confiar es mejor

frankiegr
3rd May, 2014, 02:42 PM
Could you please share with me your access to Quick Serve? I need to work on several different Cummins engines and would like to look up specs Thanks

hercamp
10th May, 2014, 02:08 PM
pay to cummins , they will show you all that u need on website.