PDA

View Full Version : FATAL ERROR(Peugeot SEDRE+ docBackup)

benzerrouki
31st July, 2010, 02:19 PM
HI ALL I HAVE INSTALLED Peugeot SEDRE + DOC Backup 2009 I FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTION I REPLACE THE INFO FILLE I STARTED APLICATION EVERYTHING GO WELL.I HAD THIS MESSAGE WHEN I RESTART MY PC AND CLIC ON THE Peugeot SEDRE + DOC Backup 2009:Fatal error:This installed aplication is out of date,please update it.
need your help!

teuton
31st July, 2010, 04:03 PM
Try to run it with "run as date". You'll find this app. here on forum.

ibm
31st July, 2010, 05:51 PM
Maybe this will help ...

tomtom0785
24th September, 2010, 11:53 AM
I got a problem with peugeot Sedre 05-2009 - installed it like here in Forum!
Doc Backup runs well, but i'm not able to opent startsite of SEDRE, the application starts and tells me that i can open window by click on the Taskbar icon but the window doesn't open
Anyone got an idea??

Thanks in Advance

hakimk
24th September, 2010, 05:02 PM
sedre is very long to open it

noppathon
7th November, 2011, 12:42 AM
Thank you
Regards

Liteace
7th November, 2011, 08:55 AM
Thank you
Regards

dont fill threads up with "thank you's" use the "Thanks" button, bottom right !!!!!

bmn2090
7th November, 2011, 02:16 PM
hello to all

i have install it 2011 for citroen there is no problem but peugeot when i finsh the instalation i get fatal error, i teired itin 3 pc all are the same.
can any one give me the reason please.

thanks in advance

Bell

Liteace
7th November, 2011, 02:28 PM
hello to all

i have install it 2011 for citroen there is no problem but peugeot when i finsh the instalation i get fatal error, i teired itin 3 pc all are the same.
can any one give me the reason please.

thanks in advance

Bell

you are getting the fatal error message because the key you entered is out of date

bmn2090
7th November, 2011, 02:35 PM
you are getting the fatal error message because the key you entered is out of date

thanks alot for your reply

for the key is correct i have the generator but, when i install the citroen i have to put the key but for peugeot don't ask me for key, and this is the problem it start installing without askin fir key

Bell

Liteace
7th November, 2011, 02:47 PM
thanks alot for your reply

for the key is correct i have the generator but, when i install the citroen i have to put the key but for peugeot don't ask me for key, and this is the problem it start installing without askin fir key

Bell

when i install the citroen i have to put the key but for peugeot don't ask me for key,

Thats the way it works, you dont need to enter another key, you may well kg BUT its generating an OUT OF DATE key, that is why you are getting the error message

bmn2090
7th November, 2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks Mr Liteace

thanks, if the code wrong so why citroen works normaly?
i'll unstill it again in my 3 pc and try again and reply you may be this subject can helps other

Bell

aotsayan
7th February, 2016, 11:39 AM
Thanks Hope this solve my problem too.

igorm
27th April, 2016, 10:37 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

mehdi24
27th May, 2016, 11:53 PM
hello freind
because the file of date the activation is old or not good

fabiobortolotti
1st September, 2016, 12:50 AM
Actually your file is out of date. You shold use a software that "tricks" the computer into thinking that it's on date!!

mostafa sadir
8th October, 2017, 10:20 AM
hello everyone i'm new here
i need psa date validator for service box for resen FATAL ERROR(Peugeot SEDRE+ docBackup) (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/150464-FATAL-ERROR(Peugeot-SEDRE-docBackup)) please help me

CITROENFAN
12th November, 2017, 05:55 PM
Try to run it with "run as date". You'll find this app. here on forum.

I CANT DOWNLOAD PSA VALIDATOR DATE :(. aNY HELP¿?

pdurchev
20th January, 2018, 02:59 PM
I have the same problem. I would give PSA Date.rar a try..

Miljandj
12th February, 2018, 09:57 AM
I have problem, instaled Citroen sBox 2013-11, Sedre Backup is working, but when I start DocBackup it sent me fatal error, aplication is out of date, please help me?

windy1603
12th February, 2018, 01:29 PM
There should be a 20yr fix folder on one of your iso's. you need to copy the INFOS file into Program Files\DocBackupAC\Resources and Program Files\SEDREAC\Resources for Citroen or Program Files\DocBackupAP\Resources and Program Files\SEDREAP\Resources for Peugeot.

If you got the expired message you need to generate a new key and then repeat above file replace, If you then have blank list of vehicles when the webpage opens (check 127.0.0.1 is added to browser compatibility lists etc) then use Regedit and change Key value from:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BackupAC] (Citroen...)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BackupAP] (Peugeot...)

like this: AppLocale from: local to: => en_GB (English for example...)

Kermitdk
12th June, 2018, 08:15 PM
There should be a 20yr fix folder on one of your iso's. you need to copy the INFOS file into Program Files\DocBackupAC\Resources and Program Files\SEDREAC\Resources for Citroen or Program Files\DocBackupAP\Resources and Program Files\SEDREAP\Resources for Peugeot.

If you got the expired message you need to generate a new key and then repeat above file replace, If you then have blank list of vehicles when the webpage opens (check 127.0.0.1 is added to browser compatibility lists etc) then use Regedit and change Key value from:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BackupAC] (Citroen...)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BackupAP] (Peugeot...)

like this: AppLocale from: local to: => en_GB (English for example...)

I couldnt find the reg keys - does this apply for won 10 too ?

albertolealml
27th August, 2018, 08:43 PM
thx a lot man

mike11111
2nd February, 2019, 03:06 PM
i have the same prob with original Xp and my win7 vm

EngFuad
1st August, 2019, 12:27 AM
nice work guys

mbmy
14th July, 2020, 03:40 AM
Hello Dears

I have same problem . Anyone can help me ?

AlgoJerViA
4th September, 2020, 03:01 PM
Where I'm I supposed to find the info files?

gmfalka
9th February, 2022, 08:14 PM
Maybe this will help ...

Thank you!