PDA

View Full Version : Let?s go mapswitching,VAG1.9 EDC15VM

gomarota
1st August, 2010, 02:11 PM
Hi mates, im in a new little project, at first i tried to do mapswitching and change between maps changing gear box coding with vagcom, but no info about it in the forums.

I bought a mapswitching module, and the adapter for 29f800 tsop for write the two files in it, ori and mod.

When i put ground in one cable i will have one file, and when this cable is floating it changes to remaped file.

The main problem is the .mod file, i have 3 or 4 diferent files, and i tried it, but i think that the one that i like it is overtuned :banghead:, with this i mean some sensors are changed, and other things that i cannot understand why.

Not are ebay files, i have some little friend and changing info they send me files, but i doubt about profesionality of them.

So my question is: can someone check my files, and tell me whats wrong with them?, i will send to them wionls map pack, i found some maps.

Please only profesional.

Thanks for all mates!:thrasher:

edc
1st August, 2010, 07:42 PM
send me the file ... I'll check it for you ...

rsibiza
2nd August, 2010, 11:38 PM
Hi mates, im in a new little project, at first i tried to do mapswitching and change between maps changing gear box coding with vagcom, but no info about it in the forums.

I bought a mapswitching module, and the adapter for 29f800 tsop for write the two files in it, ori and mod.

When i put ground in one cable i will have one file, and when this cable is floating it changes to remaped file.

The main problem is the .mod file, i have 3 or 4 diferent files, and i tried it, but i think that the one that i like it is overtuned :banghead:, with this i mean some sensors are changed, and other things that i cannot understand why.

Not are ebay files, i have some little friend and changing info they send me files, but i doubt about profesionality of them.

So my question is: can someone check my files, and tell me whats wrong with them?, i will send to them wionls map pack, i found some maps.

Please only profesional.

Thanks for all mates!:thrasher:

Post your files here,so you can get a meaning by some members here from DK.

Where did you get your switch from? Alientech? or homemade
:idea:

swat cat
3rd August, 2010, 08:45 AM
put a picture of your map switching device you bought... i`m curious :):rock: