PDA

View Full Version : New HD channels

rn143
2nd August, 2010, 01:44 PM
These arrives today and I'm using a Sammy V+ and a mosc to watch. I can get all channels except Family and Comedy HD - get the "You're not authorised..." message on there. My area hasn't gone to N3 yet and the new cards haven't been issued in this area either, does anyone have any idea as to what's happening?

Thanks.

janobi
2nd August, 2010, 02:37 PM
These arrives today and I'm using a Sammy V+ and a mosc to watch. I can get all channels except Family and Comedy HD - get the "You're not authorised..." message on there. My area hasn't gone to N3 yet and the new cards haven't been issued in this area either, does anyone have any idea as to what's happening?

Thanks.

They are probably not on the image your using. Just a guess, but thats what normally is the problem.

rn143
2nd August, 2010, 02:47 PM
That's what I thought, a tiering issue, but then I tried a funcard for the 1 tier for all channels and I get the same problem too. Funny thing is the subtitles are displayed but no audio/video but it's not a signal issue either. :banghead:

tend0ll0r
2nd August, 2010, 06:56 PM
My area went N3 last week, and I'm getting all the Movies/Sports Channels in HD.....

Using the SV HD Combo box with latest FW

Anyone else getting these in an N3 area?

rn143
3rd August, 2010, 02:21 PM
Anyone else getting these in an N3 area?

Most likely that they havent fully switched off N1 yet in your area.

As to my problem, I think it was a fault by VM with the way the tiering was done as they are working now.

greenfield
5th August, 2010, 09:33 PM
My area went N3 last week, and I'm getting all the Movies/Sports Channels in HD.....

Using the SV HD Combo box with latest FW

Anyone else getting these in an N3 area? Hi im getting all HD channels working had my new card 8 weeks ago i have sv HD combo.

ace_raf
6th August, 2010, 07:00 PM
I have an Eurovox EX7000HD and i still get E4HD, Discovery HD, Eurosport HD, Five HD, Syfy HD.

Most of my channels are locked, but it seems some of the channels launched after N3 are unlocked.

luda62uk
6th August, 2010, 09:15 PM
I have an Eurovox EX7000HD and i still get E4HD, Discovery HD, Eurosport HD, Five HD, Syfy HD.

Most of my channels are locked, but it seems some of the channels launched after N3 are unlocked.

i only get sky sports HD no other HD channel, everythingh else has gone, had new card two weeks ago,

ace_raf
7th August, 2010, 11:17 AM
i only get sky sports HD no other HD channel, everythingh else has gone, had new card two weeks ago,

Do a deep scan....i did it on mine last night and i now have Sky Sports HD1 & HD2, and also all the HD movie channels.