PDA

View Full Version : EX7000HD getting Sky movies & Sports HD

paul10650
2nd August, 2010, 11:04 PM
After Nag3 started to wipe most of my channels i resigned myself to having to upgrade my basic package. Anyway a couple of weeks ago i rescanned and found Sky movies HD & Sky sports HD appeared with the message arriving 2/8/10. So today i tried to see if they were there and guess what they wernt. Anway i did a deep scan on 6.887 and i now have sports 1&2HD and all the HD movies. I know they will probably go soon but lets enjoy it while we can

waspish
3rd August, 2010, 07:16 PM
yeah I've got about 20 odd HD channels...How long it's going to last no one knows..I was told it was going to be 26 july but that date been and gone then it was 2nd aug and its still not gone off! I'm putting money on it going of on the saturday the premier league :(starts

sandy
4th August, 2010, 01:43 PM
i called my tv provider virgin media
and there wanting me to pay money to subscribe to hd channels
i thought hd channels would be free as there changing the system

ace_raf
6th August, 2010, 06:54 PM
After Nag3 started to wipe most of my channels i resigned myself to having to upgrade my basic package. Anyway a couple of weeks ago i rescanned and found Sky movies HD & Sky sports HD appeared with the message arriving 2/8/10. So today i tried to see if they were there and guess what they wernt. Anway i did a deep scan on 6.887 and i now have sports 1&2HD and all the HD movies. I know they will probably go soon but lets enjoy it while we can

6.887?

Are you sure that's the one you got them on? I don't get anything come up on that.

frickerd
6th August, 2010, 11:50 PM
where i live we went over to nag 3 in march i dusted off the old ex7000 yesterday bang all hd movies and sky sports hd and for some reason now getting the adult stations and cartoon network, sky arts 1 and sky 2 every thing else is dead just the itv and bbc stations :thrasher:

paul10650
7th August, 2010, 10:39 AM
6.887?

Are you sure that's the one you got them on? I don't get anything come up on that.
6.887 is the area i have always been on, try the baud rate you were on before and see what happens

ace_raf
7th August, 2010, 11:14 AM
6.887 is the area i have always been on, try the baud rate you were on before and see what happens

RE-Scanned last night...now getting all of the following channels:

E4 HD, Channel Five HD, Syfy HD, Discovery HD, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_HD)Film4 HD, Sky Movies Premiere HD, Sky Movies Showcase HD, Sky Movies Comedy HD, Sky Movies Action & Adventure HD, Sky Movies Family HD, Sky Movies Crime & Thriller HD, Sky Movies Drama & Romance HD, Sky Movies Sci-Fi & Horror HD, Sky Movies Modern Greats HD, Sky Movies Indie HD, Sky Sports HD1, Sky Sports HD2, Eurosport HD

Especially happy about the Sky Sports HD channels.

Does anyone know if V*rgin will be getting Sky Sports 3 and 4 and also Sky Sports News HD when it's launched?

samlen27
7th August, 2010, 02:05 PM
ive just rescanned on my hd box and got over 60 channels working and my brother gets movies on his ex1000 box and all our channels went few month ago

blueneck73
9th August, 2010, 03:53 PM
Hi, can anyone tell me the frequency for ss2 hd. tried deep scan but only getting ss1 hd. i am not in nag3 area, liverpool.

sandy
10th August, 2010, 07:33 AM
i did a deep scan to got 2 sky sports and 1 movie channel hd nothing else

ace_raf
10th August, 2010, 03:12 PM
All gone again now.

ace_raf
10th August, 2010, 07:03 PM
Back to just the channels i had before again.

Still got a few HD channels, but lost all of the sky channels :(

johnny yen
11th August, 2010, 08:03 PM
if nag 3 is here and u lost all ur channels how can u get them back

maca
11th August, 2010, 08:08 PM
pay for them m8 there aint no fix..

spice
11th August, 2010, 08:12 PM
you guys should conrinue to recieve all HD channels till they are all up and running as thats when they will be transmitted in narg3. at the minute they being sent to old service from sky if your lucky you might recive them i think might be end september by then all hd transmitted channels will be up and running and thats when vermin will drop old service and transmit via narg3 only.
thats unless they get wind that theres free channels being watched and they could stop the signal feed sooner so MUMS the word.

sandy
16th August, 2010, 11:19 AM
you guys should conrinue to recieve all HD channels till they are all up and running as thats when they will be transmitted in narg3. at the minute they being sent to old service from sky if your lucky you might recive them i think might be end september by then all hd transmitted channels will be up and running and thats when vermin will drop old service and transmit via narg3 only.
thats unless they get wind that theres free channels being watched and they could stop the signal feed sooner so MUMS the word.

lost all chanels now including hd ones major bummer