PDA

View Full Version : The London 2012 Olympic

alunfennell
3rd August, 2010, 02:57 AM
A few Interesting point regarding The London 2012 Olympic.

The London 2012 Olympic Games will be in Roman numerals XXX & 666 in Pythagorean theorem or Pythagoras' theorem synonymous with the sign of the Antichrist or the Devil.

The Previous Olympic Games that had the Roman numeralsXX was of course Munich 1972 which brough with the first global terrorist attack in which 11 Israelis were killed by the terrorist group Black September.

In 1932 Los Angles hosted the Olympic Games under the Roman numerals of X now while nothing of any note took place at this Olympiad its worth remembering No other Country or City made a bid to host these Olympics, with many nations and athletes unable to pay for the trip to Los Angeles due these been the years of the Great Depression.

One must ask what does the XXX Olympiad of London hold in store for us ?

The letter X is more significant than you might think !
X is the 24th letter of the English alphabet. 2+4/2+4/2+4 = 666. XXX can be seen to represent the number of the beast.

XXX is also used in ~~~~ography, Kisses on a letter, e-mail or greetings card, even Britain's & Americian's Got Talent Logo.

Coincidently

A Member of the Royal Family celebrates his Birthday on the 21st June, the summer solstice when the sun is at its highest of the year.

In the year 2012, he will be 30 years old = 'XXX'

His name is of course Prince William.

Revelation 13:18 states: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." That is 666.

What ever you make from this ! conspiracy theorists are making connections that sugest all these little coincidences add up to something ! what ever that something actually is we may never Know; BUT ITS INTERESTING

nara
3rd August, 2010, 09:34 AM
[CENTER]What ever you make from this ! conspiracy theorists are making connections that sugest all these little coincidences add up to something !

It's a pity that conspiracy theorists haven't yet noticed that The Number of The Beast in ancient writings is now accepted as being 616 and not 666.

It kinda blows their already fanciful maths clean out of the water.

alunfennell
3rd August, 2010, 03:08 PM
Here is another one for you the Tower of Tower of Babel built around 610 BC for mankind attempting to become equal with God, people attempted to build a temple into heaven, God did not like the direction He saw man headed in, so He made them speak in different languages. This led to a dispersion of mankind across the Earth. The "tower of Babel" is only mentioned once in Scripture:

http://biblelight.net/tower-painting-parliament.jpg

The EU tower built around 1999 emulates the Tower of Babel to a great degree and in many ways has power of a God over much of Eurpoen affairs

Every Country and its delegates are assigned specific seating arrangements over 740, the only seat that remains unoccupied is that of the Number 666.

patkins
3rd August, 2010, 10:31 PM
Hi alunfennell. I can understand the xxx being the 30th Olympic games but I`m puzzled about your 24. It`s one 24 and not as your equation suggests three (ie) 2+4=6 2+4=6 2+4=6. Why is it repeated three times when there is only one 24? Sorry alunfennell, Old age etc. Gotcha now. It`s because of the 3 xxx. My fault

TheJackel
4th August, 2010, 02:15 AM
It's a pity that conspiracy theorists haven't yet noticed that The Number of The Beast in ancient writings is now accepted as being 616 and not 666.

Different forum same sh8te proof of this please or was it BBC or the Guardian lol.

z786
5th August, 2010, 08:58 PM
bbc owned by the masons
and the gaurdian

wait no, its not, its jus conspiracies lol

racin-snake
5th August, 2010, 09:17 PM
be interested to see and read your theory Nara as far as ime aware the thinking is this ....
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six." (King James Version)

but if theres an alternative theory ime all ears as when i went to school this was six hundred three score =sixty and six =666
so how does that equate to 616 ?
pray tell ?

nara
5th August, 2010, 09:45 PM
be interested to see and read your theory Nara

In May 2005, it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques[18] had been able to read previously illegible portions of the earliest known record of the Book of Revelation (a 1,700 year old papyrus), from the Oxyrhynchus site, Papyrus 115 or P115, dating one century after Irenaeus. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616 (χ ι ϛ), rather than the majority text 666 (χ ξ ϛ).[1] The other early witness Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) has it written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosiai deka hex (lit. "six hundred sixteen").[19]
Significantly, P115 aligns with Codex Alexandrinus (A) and Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) which are generally regarded as providing the best testimony to Revelation. Thus, P115 has superior testimony to that of P47 which aligns with Codex Sinaiticus and together form the second-best witness to the Book of Revelation. This has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast.[20][21]
Dr. Paul Lewes in his book, A Key to Christian Origins (1932) wrote:
"The figure 616 is given in one of the two best manuscripts, C (Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, Paris), by the Latin version of Tyconius (DCXVI, ed. Souter in the Journal of Theology, SE, April 1913), and by an ancient Armenian version (ed. Conybaere, 1907). Irenaeus knew about it [the 616 reading], but did not adopt it (Haer. v.30,3), Jerome adopted it (De Monogramm., ed. Dom G Morin in the Rev. Benedictine, 1903). It is probably original. The number 666 has been substituted for 616 either by analogy with 888, the [Greek] number of Jesus (Deissmann), or because it is a triangular number, the sum of the first 36 numbers (1+2+3+4+5+6...+36 = 666)".[22]
Professor David C. Parker, Professor of New Testament Textual Criticism and Paleography at the University of Birmingham, thinks that 616, although less memorable than 666, is the original.[23] Dr. Ellen Aitken said: "Scholars have argued for a long time over this, and it now seems that 616 was the original number of the beast. It's probably about 100 years before any other version."[24]

(Wiki)

Satanists, apocalypse watchers and heavy metal guitarists may have to adjust their demonic numerology after a recently deciphered ancient biblical text revealed that 666 is not the fabled Number of the Beast after all.

A fragment from the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament, dating to the Third century, gives the more mundane 616 as the mark of the Antichrist.

Ellen Aitken, a professor of early Christian history at McGill University, said the discovery appears to spell the end of 666 as the devil?s prime number.

?This is a very nice piece to find,? Dr. Aitken said. ?Scholars have argued for a long time over this, and it now seems that 616 was the original number of the beast.?

(Beast’s real mark devalued to ’616′ (http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11134/beasts-real-mark-devalued-to-616))

Cronus
5th August, 2010, 10:04 PM
There was no "original number" of the beast. There was only his original name, Nero(n) Caesar.

The numerical equivalent of the spelling of his name is 666, while a variant spelling of his name is 616. That has always been known.

Its all down to interpretation. Its only the interpretation of one man that it is 616, its not widely accepted.

Neron Caesar=666

Nero Caesar=616

racin-snake
5th August, 2010, 10:33 PM
thanks .very enlightening .
it just goes to show what we are told is not the way it actually may be ?
and all you read can be mis interpreted in many ways ?
if the information is there then we can see the coralation and make up our own minds ..if its hidden then it can be interpreted in the only way posible with scepticism
just goes to show both sides of the coin have to be seen though..
dont ya think ?

patkins
5th August, 2010, 10:52 PM
I`m sure that someone will interpret 616 as 6+1+6=13. Unlucky for some. Bingo.

racin-snake
6th August, 2010, 02:51 AM
good call Pat :smokin:

nara
7th August, 2010, 09:28 AM
There was no "original number" of the beast. There was only his original name, Nero(n) Caesar.

The numerical equivalent of the spelling of his name is 666, while a variant spelling of his name is 616. That has always been known.

Its all down to interpretation. Its only the interpretation of one man that it is 616, its not widely accepted.

Neron Caesar=666

Nero Caesar=616

It does help if you read the evidence rather than recycle myth.

racin-snake
7th August, 2010, 09:32 AM
can you explain your theory then Nara?
and dispel any myth ?
i see you have learned how to post a quote
any other than a one liner to make your validation?

nara
7th August, 2010, 10:01 AM
can you explain your theory then Nara?

Could you at least pay attention? I don't have any theory.

i see you have learned how to post a quote

Is that supposed to make any sort of sense?

If you want to have a discussion it would help if you could stick to the basic principals of common logic.

racin-snake
7th August, 2010, 10:16 AM
and the common logic principle is ?
read your post again
and tell me what you mean if you think my post is at all confusing
then yours is further out there
have a good look ?

and why have you no theory?
do yo just post what comes to your mind or is it just something to say ?
when you have nothing to say ?
if you have no theory then why post ?
logic my friend eludes YOU !
MY MEANING IS YOU POST A QUOTE AND GIVE ONE LINE OF STUPIDITY ...WITH NO THEORY AS YOU PUT IT ?
AND I HAVE NO COMMON LOGIC ???
WOW

nara
7th August, 2010, 10:37 AM
Woah, back up there! Time out!

If you really keep insisting that I should have a "theory", as you put it, you clearly have a problem with with basic comprehension skills.

Please accept my apologies.

racin-snake
7th August, 2010, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=nara;715337]Woah, back up there! Time out!

If you really keep insisting that I should have a "theory", as you put it, you clearly have a problem with with basic comprehension skills.

i have no comprehension problems ?
none whatsoever my interest is based on facts not in fiction or half truths
in addition to your comments you have provided statements
yes ?
then there must be a theory or understanding to back these up ?
if not then why comment?

i think the problem of logic is eluding you friend
i am clear in what i have as a logical approach
give me facts and facts only proof of these facts are needed too
you accuse me ......then want time out ?

"a wise man speaks when he has something to say
a fool however speaks as he has to say something "

thered
10th August, 2010, 04:21 PM
A few Interesting point regarding The London 2012 Olympic.

The London 2012 Olympic Games will be in Roman numerals XXX & 666 in Pythagorean theorem or Pythagoras' theorem synonymous with the sign of the Antichrist or the Devil.

The Previous Olympic Games that had the Roman numeralsXX was of course Munich 1972 which brough with the first global terrorist attack in which 11 Israelis were killed by the terrorist group Black September.

In 1932 Los Angles hosted the Olympic Games under the Roman numerals of X now while nothing of any note took place at this Olympiad its worth remembering No other Country or City made a bid to host these Olympics, with many nations and athletes unable to pay for the trip to Los Angeles due these been the years of the Great Depression.

One must ask what does the XXX Olympiad of London hold in store for us ?

The letter X is more significant than you might think !
X is the 24th letter of the English alphabet. 2+4/2+4/2+4 = 666. XXX can be seen to represent the number of the beast.

XXX is also used in ~~~~ography, Kisses on a letter, e-mail or greetings card, even Britain's & Americian's Got Talent Logo.

Coincidently

A Member of the Royal Family celebrates his Birthday on the 21st June, the summer solstice when the sun is at its highest of the year.

In the year 2012, he will be 30 years old = 'XXX'

His name is of course Prince William.

Revelation 13:18 states: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." That is 666.

What ever you make from this ! conspiracy theorists are making connections that sugest all these little coincidences add up to something ! what ever that something actually is we may never Know; BUT ITS INTERESTING

this is what i meant when i said in another thread you can make all kinds of connections if you try hard enough :banghead:

racin-snake
10th August, 2010, 04:33 PM
your absolutely right mate
and if you look hard enough too some make absolute sence
you cannot be so nieve as to think some dont add up though ?
thats what i mean in my posts ignore the crap look at the evidence .....?

jojo1212
16th August, 2010, 04:46 PM

i second that

staind
16th August, 2010, 05:17 PM
i want to participe to the olympique 2012

clearly
19th August, 2010, 07:59 PM
we are all doomed the devil is on route

Pray and save you arse before ot is to late:idea:

Mally_BUK
17th October, 2010, 10:47 PM
so which country is the beast representing in the olympics and in what sport?

patkins
18th October, 2010, 09:41 PM
Apparently the new stadium comes with its own built in terrorism as the site is reputed to be the resting place of a ww2 uxb.

nara
18th October, 2010, 10:17 PM
so which country is the beast representing in the olympics and in what sport?

She's a Russian weightlifter.

manxspud
19th October, 2010, 06:48 PM
Should do away with the whole thing.

Its pointless and irrelevant ... and be honest ... who really gives a sh*t about it any more.

@manx