PDA

View Full Version : is there live nasa cam in space?

djjwdubz
3rd August, 2010, 02:05 PM
i watched this last night Ufo.The.Greatest.Story.Ever.Denied.-.XviD-Mp3.avi (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646#)

i want to watch live from nasa web cam.

any help please.

thanks for any

piopat
10th August, 2010, 02:51 PM
as far as i know they stopped broadcasting live feeds ,certain things were seen that they didnt want seen.

stevj
14th August, 2010, 01:30 AM
certain things were seen that they didnt want seen.

And you know it's for our own good that we not see those things.
Nice that they're looking out for our welfare like that.

Just finished watching that video. Interesting, but not totally believable.

Steve

piopat
14th August, 2010, 03:02 AM
people dont realise how vast space is ,but imagine space is a beach full of sand well earth is a single grain of sand . and we have looked at the nexy grain of sand (the moon) and a few other grains of sand (mars /jupiter) we have never seen pluto its only a blur. and pluto is in our solar system ,space is so vast its beyond comprehension . its typical that humans think their superior ,so why did us president ronald reagen want to put a machine in space a star wars machine as he called it ,(heres reagens speech)
I occasionally think," continued Reagan, "how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask" -- here comes the clincher -- "is not an alien force ALREADY among us?"
we havent even seen 1% of space (who knows how vast it is) in a million years time we wont have seen 2 % and these so called scientists have the gaul to say we are alone .if we are alone why have nasa stopped there live feeds ?. the face on mars /cydonia/vegitation /and water all on mars ( a dead planet) thats what they want you to believe .its like bin laden and 9/11 its total bull.

YouTube- UFO - Ronald Reagan's Speech about Alien Invasion
YouTube- UFO - Ronald Reagan's Alien speech at UN

stevj
14th August, 2010, 04:40 AM
Yep. I'd seen those speeches before, and it's kinda spooky, like he knew something and he couldn't tell anyone, so just hinted about it.

Steve

spiria
16th August, 2010, 11:46 AM
That interesting me concerning this webcam.