PDA

View Full Version : TGC210

smidy
3rd August, 2010, 08:31 PM
Anybody know if there is a fix coming for this box as with the starview and kryptview lan connection? Or is it for the bin with N3

freck
3rd August, 2010, 09:20 PM
Get a sat tuner and fit it then google cardsharing....change over to the sat side of things as cable with itgate wont go down that route imo.
Freck

smidy
3rd August, 2010, 09:39 PM
Cheers Freck.. I have a starview combo on order. Do you know if a 80cm dish is good and is it best to buy a motorised one?

andiewill
3rd August, 2010, 10:18 PM
Cheers Freck.. I have a starview combo on order. Do you know if a 80cm dish is good and is it best to buy a motorised one?

In my opinion a motorised set up is best, and pending what satalites you want to get i would invest in a 1 meter dish, i have a 90 which is good enough, but i know as i get used to it i will want bigger, have a look here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/required-dish-size-guide-7076/) regarding dish sizes.

pantomime horse
4th August, 2010, 12:59 PM
how do you go about setting the angle of a dish?
I know roughly what direction but what angle/tilt should it be about

andiewill
4th August, 2010, 03:14 PM
how do you go about setting the angle of a dish?
I know roughly what direction but what angle/tilt should it be about

They say the arm should be verticle with the ground, then adjust until the picture / signal is good, same goes with the direction.

PS:- you should have a look in the satellite section for itgate as there are a few answers and pointers there, and in the general satellite section for more set up info :-) enjoy.

boxman123
10th September, 2010, 01:37 PM
can a sat tuner be installed on an itgate 210?

plasterer
10th September, 2010, 01:41 PM
Not sure on the 210 TGC 200
Is a 2 min job
Take the top off see if it screws off only 2 screws
If it does get back and ile see if jono s got any .........Paul