PDA

View Full Version : Ford/Mazda VCM Unlocking

londondiagnostcs
4th August, 2010, 02:46 PM
Hi Guys,

I have an odd one for you. My spare IDS VCM was "borrowed" from the back door of a dealer in the USA. I went to pay for updates and it will not allow me too. It says contact Rotunda blah blah. I called them and they told me it was registered to so and so Ford in America.

On the IDS screen it says that the subscription has run out and asks for a code, when you click no it just shuts down. I know the VCM is 100% original and I use daily on LR/JAG.

My question is does anyone have a crack/patch to unlock the software.

Am running IDS V68.

LD

smazman
4th August, 2010, 02:48 PM
Hi new to this forum. So do I have to have special wires to plug it into the engine???
:barscarf:

Meat-Head
4th August, 2010, 06:03 PM
NO, BUT check with other members first TRY flashing the head to something else and see if that kills it, eg another model

ivanbarba
5th August, 2010, 01:38 AM
My friend if you VCM is built on USA you need update the VCM because the version 68 have a code for lock all the VCM not suscribes on the Database, for unlock you need only register and update but the cost is $500 dolar at year.

Good luck

P.D. you can do that on this page http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/wds/vcm_Retail_renewal.asp

londondiagnostcs
5th August, 2010, 10:06 AM
It does exactly the same no matter what version is installed, the VCM is old. But due to it being nicked from dealer Motorcraft will not allow me to pay for any updates on it.

I have tried flashing both ways, connects like normal but when you connect to vehicle says the software is expired.

It is my back up VCM which is why I wont spend any money on it.

LD

Meat-Head
5th August, 2010, 01:43 PM
pm member diagnose64 ask him

ivanbarba
5th August, 2010, 05:08 PM
My friend try to reinstall the IDS software but change the date of the PC and the BIOS for the date of release the version of you try install, before of try to install unistall the already installed version and clean the registry.

londondiagnostcs
5th August, 2010, 07:14 PM
pm member diagnose64 ask him

Thanks mate, have tried before about buying another consult vi and he didnt answer.

tomtom0785
5th August, 2010, 09:01 PM
I think you should try to take a completley new installation (also clear registry entries) and install the last software which works on your IDS diagnostic head!
Install the software, check if it's working, then install fakedate.exe (look for it in net) the you shouldn't have a problem with Date expiration.
I'sure in near future there will bi a possibility to work with your VCM also on newer Software Revisions

londondiagnostcs
6th August, 2010, 09:21 AM
have you got a good copy of fake date you can upload?

I do not like downloading from google.

I have tried fresh instalations and makes no difference.

nutloose
8th August, 2010, 12:42 AM
the VCM has to be de-registered by the previous owner before you can register it and pay for updates in the US system. $500 per year EVERY YEAR including the years not updated before you had it.
OR
de registered in the US and registered as owned in europe at 125 euros per month per dealership regardless of however many VCM's you have.
OR
there was someone up t'north reflashing them and using the chinese software (ebay), but you can never update them with a later version of IDS or they timeout again.

uhaulkid
8th August, 2010, 05:00 AM
the VCM has to be de-registered by the previous owner before you can register it and pay for updates in the US system. $500 per year EVERY YEAR including the years not updated before you had it.
OR
de registered in the US and registered as owned in europe at 125 euros per month per dealership regardless of however many VCM's you have.
OR
there was someone up t'north reflashing them and using the chinese software (ebay), but you can never update them with a later version of IDS or they timeout again.
mines clne running at versionb 67 and it works fine...the calibration file sre nbo tlonger on thew disk it goe sout to server for them so i open internet once im at the flash screen and reflash and sut it down cause iot does go out an dlook for updates and it WILL update itslef! but i wont let it....but i have clone working fine at verions 67 or i use older cal files from disk v65...68 scares me a bit but well see....it wont cause anythign but a reinstall or older software so ill let ya know

nutloose
9th August, 2010, 07:06 PM
the calibration files are on the discs I get.
along with updated files for the VCM and VMM

uhaulkid
10th August, 2010, 12:54 AM
the calibration files are on the discs I get.
along with updated files for the VCM and VMM
yes ours are done online there for the cal files atre not there. can you pleae rip your disk an dpost it please so i dont have to go onlin to get them and risk updaeting please

cklair
10th August, 2010, 04:27 AM
yes ours are done online there for the cal files atre not there. can you pleae rip your disk an dpost it please so i dont have to go onlin to get them and risk updaeting please
uhaulkid would you plz post on v66 and 67.i can,t find them anywhere.now im on v65 soon need to update to 66 .

elektro128
10th August, 2010, 07:48 AM
uhaulkid would you plz post on v66 and 67.i can,t find them anywhere.now im on v65 soon need to update to 66 .

hi
v68 (http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/wds/diagnosticsites/vcmdvd/idsweb68.asp)

regards

uhaulkid
10th August, 2010, 05:32 PM
hi
v68 (http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/wds/diagnosticsites/vcmdvd/idsweb68.asp)

regards
JUST SO YPI ALL know this version 68.exe will NOT have the claibrtin fileswith it!all cal files afterverion 66 from internet dowload installs such as the link this kind felow posted is open to everyne. go to motorcraftervice.commmmm and its there but there is NO cal fles to download. they stopped that for one main reason is to make it eaiser to catch clones and also faster to udate the data if its online it can be 24 hours avabil. but again if you use this verion 68 it will NOT have cal files with it yo will have to go out to internet and dl cals file one at a time when yu get to the program screen in ids. thats why i asked the fellow to post the cal files as i was pretty sure they wernt avabalie anymore like this and they are not....i used cal files from verion 65 and made the cal filefolder and edited the ini system file for ids to look there notout at the internet for them so y clone dot get killed. i cant belive my clone is still going and flashing at verion 67.....im lucy i guess my lucks onna run out soon i know thats why i HATE upgrsding i just keep my pc clok in the same onth all the time to not loose flashing abailty....

bemax
12th August, 2010, 03:01 PM
hi ,
is there a method to sync dash with ecu without ids

thanks for your help

nutloose
12th August, 2010, 05:39 PM
probably if you post in the right forum, or even on topic

joshplianfield
17th August, 2010, 01:29 AM
FYI, I just posted V68 w/July 2010 cal files, 2.5gb worth of cal files alone!!

cklair
18th August, 2010, 04:55 AM
FYI, I just posted V68 w/July 2010 cal files, 2.5gb worth of cal files alone!!
can i have link for v68 plz or can u upload it on dk plz thanks

RSwire
24th August, 2010, 04:04 AM
Are the ids/vcm clones any good, and to get ids to install without the interface do I need the reg files, if so can someone post them please.:hmmmm:

mikasa
13th September, 2010, 09:37 PM
Try IDS v 64.

May work for a while.

mikasa
13th September, 2010, 10:44 PM
File is 233MB

Need some guide to put on forum.:(

leonardgo
14th September, 2010, 04:22 AM
Hi i have cal files v67 bat is there any problem to post for the new rules of the forum? sorry for my inglish

uhaulkid
14th September, 2010, 04:41 AM
Hi i have cal files v67 bat is there any problem to post for the new rules of the forum? sorry for my inglish
i was wondering same thing its for clones so i dont think its wrong but best be safe to ask....keep things within the rules the kind folks here set out for us inm the mean time

racin-snake
14th September, 2010, 07:15 PM
found this handy prog a while back just came across it again
its to use when uninstalling ids from the computer so nothing is left to conflict for new install

it is here if anyone can benefit

mikasa
23rd September, 2010, 09:08 PM
Any program to open VCM and see data ?

Dreamer
5th October, 2010, 03:06 PM
Hello I can unlock expired VCM's. Unfortunately there is a charge.

yeah and advertising is against the rules and you already ignored a warning

rp1210a
5th October, 2010, 03:07 PM
"Hello I can unlock expired VCM's. Unfortunately there is a charge. "

Unfortunately you dont belong here......

bkdiag
5th December, 2010, 08:48 PM
HI SEND ME THE SERIAL NO I CAN GET YOU CODE YOU NEED BUT IT WILL COST YOU IM SORRY TO SAY I HAVE TO PAY ?350.00 AND IT WILL NEVER TIME OUT AGAIN I CAN ONLY DO GENUINE VCMS NOT CLONES LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT DOING JUST SEND ME THE SERIAL NO THEN ILL TELL YOU WHEN I GOT YOU CODE NEXT DAY USUALLY

Wolfpack
6th December, 2010, 02:05 AM
JUST SO YPI ALL know this version 68.exe will NOT have the claibrtin fileswith it!all cal files afterverion 66 from internet dowload installs such as the link this kind felow posted is open to everyne. go to motorcraftervice.commmmm and its there but there is NO cal fles to download. they stopped that for one main reason is to make it eaiser to catch clones and also faster to udate the data if its online it can be 24 hours avabil. but again if you use this verion 68 it will NOT have cal files with it yo will have to go out to internet and dl cals file one at a time when yu get to the program screen in ids. thats why i asked the fellow to post the cal files as i was pretty sure they wernt avabalie anymore like this and they are not....i used cal files from verion 65 and made the cal filefolder and edited the ini system file for ids to look there notout at the internet for them so y clone dot get killed. i cant belive my clone is still going and flashing at verion 67.....im lucy i guess my lucks onna run out soon i know thats why i HATE upgrsding i just keep my pc clok in the same onth all the time to not loose flashing abailty....

Can you post an edited ini file to show how ver68 can use cal files from older versions. I will be using a clone and can't go online for files. If i really need to i have a mongoose cable. I heard if you go online ford reads the vin number of the car you were working on then tracks you down thru that owner if you are using a clone or a unlocked vcm

alex1986
8th December, 2010, 05:03 AM
Hi . just want to know how can i do .the problem is shows as attached picture . IDS version V63 , i have used it one month well ,suddenly it going badly and can not connect with cars

cklair
8th December, 2010, 05:34 AM
im now on v65 just use the workaround files. dont use online version to update ids,

Frank65
26th December, 2010, 07:54 AM
I think you should try to take a completley new installation (also clear registry entries) and install the last software which works on your IDS diagnostic head!
Install the software, check if it's working, then install fakedate.exe (look for it in net) the you shouldn't have a problem with Date expiration.
I'sure in near future there will bi a possibility to work with your VCM also on newer Software Revisions

What is the exact ids file that you use with the FakeDate program? I could not find the IDS app.exe.
Thank you.

adriani1978
10th April, 2011, 11:38 AM
what is last version that work with chinese clone?

cklair
10th April, 2011, 05:24 PM
i m on v70 with calibration file.working full blast with flash capaibiltiy.with some tricks programing option saty up all the time.:roflmao:

Ashraf6119
10th April, 2011, 07:54 PM
It does exactly the same no matter what version is installed, the VCM is old. But due to it being nicked from dealer Motorcraft will not allow me to pay for any updates on it.

I have tried flashing both ways, connects like normal but when you connect to vehicle says the software is expired.

It is my back up VCM which is why I wont spend any money on it.

LD

Hello

This is your problem the previse owner must have reported as lost or stolen thats why they have LOCKED it............

Ash

adi14
27th June, 2011, 03:16 PM
i m on v70 with calibration file.working full blast with flash capaibiltiy.with some tricks programing option saty up all the time.:roflmao:

my clone VCM works fine with V70.00.200 too!. all options are available. programming, calibration and so on.

my VCM works with 72.00.000 fine too....with all options. only over 72.01.000 it did not work. (no licenc)

BokiRS
9th September, 2011, 06:39 PM
Can someone upload workaround files please?

ACDC
6th April, 2012, 07:36 PM
Has anyone found a solution to unlocking a blacklisted VCM yet? Or the only solution is to use an IDS older than V70?
I'd be glad to get some help with this.

mikeslocks
10th April, 2012, 12:09 AM
One version 65 or 68 updated the cable. 90% of the new clones are junk and are just the ids part of the 5m or what ever they call them selves ids/gna600 makers. But they do have v77 working on every one of their knock offs.

autostar
10th April, 2012, 01:07 PM
what you are talking about ? now IDS ver 77 and from ver 76 its by aplecation key not VCM renewal code. you download software from web for free and it will not work untel you get ap key to get it you have pay 600$ per year . thats it

drakov
10th April, 2012, 01:46 PM
what you are talking about ? now IDS ver 77 and from ver 76 its by aplecation key not VCM renewal code. you download software from web for free and it will not work untel you get ap key to get it you have pay 600$ per year . thats it

Wrong.... Latest version is v.78.02 and works fine with HQ Clones, LQ clones (fly shit) works with v.77 modified software/patches)

goga969
6th May, 2012, 06:50 AM
Wrong.... Latest version is v.78.02 and works fine with HQ Clones, LQ clones (fly shit) works with v.77 modified software/patches)
And wher i canget this soft with patches(V77).. i have Chine clone..Thanks

Sabi
6th May, 2012, 09:09 AM
hey Any have IDS V76 crack version,

iurcaberciu
18th August, 2012, 12:27 PM
hello, pleasse help . for original vcm existing methoh for unblock interface and function with version v79 and v80. how much solution. thanck mircea

rambit
20th June, 2014, 10:54 PM
Hi all..i have genuine vcm dat i got from landrover deealership cos of favor i di for them,,the unit isnt stolen or anything but its faulty..it goes on an everything but the leds doesnt go green..i open the unit to check an nothing wrong from wot i can see..der are 2 boards in the unit..the part where a harddrive connects to seems to be the culprit..i had my friend bring his unit to test my cables but all is ok..i opened his unit an checked the boards an that board does same on his machine..is der any 1 here dat can assist in repairing the unit or at least help with a starting point..i tested the software an settings an all works 100% with his unit.

skygear
17th September, 2018, 04:49 PM
Any news on a solution? I read about the Ebay cable awhile ago that allows you to change the GENUINE ROTUNDA VCM, all links were dead and I can't find the posts anymore.

kevfield
17th September, 2018, 05:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBsZXWFbZkQ

to unlock or change serial

Thanks Kev

skygear
18th September, 2018, 05:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBsZXWFbZkQ

to unlock or change serial

Thanks Kev
Thanks. seen that one and the passwords weren't clear to me at first.

skygear
20th September, 2018, 01:08 AM
I'm trying FTP Password Kracker right now with a 10 million password word list.

skygear
20th September, 2018, 04:24 AM
Answered my own question with some tools and the Username Pass was in the video comments - Verified with Kracker

Admin
Cyber

kevfield
20th September, 2018, 07:28 PM
password = cyber

Thanks Kev

skygear
22nd September, 2018, 04:42 AM
password = cyber

Thanks Kev
Case sensitive - Cyber not cyber