PDA

View Full Version : eurovox 1000

alstraff
5th August, 2010, 02:19 PM
i have just purchased a new eurovox 1000, i am on virgin. I have scanned all the channels and all are coming up as scrambled even the normal freeview?
Is there an updated code input feature as on the max version, i don't seem to be able to find it, or do i need to find a software update? i'd have thourght it would already have the latest software?

tommos43
5th August, 2010, 03:09 PM
Where do you live?

Have you received your new smart card?

If you have then you won't be able to view any subscription channels due to the new encryption associated with the new card.

badapple
5th August, 2010, 06:02 PM
i have just purchased a new eurovox 1000, i am on virgin. I have scanned all the channels and all are coming up as scrambled even the normal freeview?
Is there an updated code input feature as on the max version, i don't seem to be able to find it, or do i need to find a software update? i'd have thourght it would already have the latest software?

Hi m8, you will need to load this to the box first
>Digital Kaos - Downloads - UFL_EX1000SL_24-02-09_DarX (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/firmware/28/ufl_ex1000sl_24-02-09_darx-647/)
But why buy a cable box now?
Have you not heard of nagra3, which is going to kill your box!

alstraff
10th August, 2010, 08:42 AM
Thanks guys,
i have loaded the version2 software and keys dated 12/09/10 not sure if these have been updated, i have also recieved the latest card from virgin area code 5a01. Not heard of nagra?
does this mean there is no fix?
thanks for any help Alan S

gmb45
10th August, 2010, 09:01 AM
Thanks guys,
i have loaded the version2 software and keys dated 12/09/10 not sure if these have been updated, i have also recieved the latest card from virgin area code 5a01. Not heard of nagra?
does this mean there is no fix?
thanks for any help Alan S
nagravision3 is the new encryption virgin is rolling out all over the country, there is no fix for it and unlikely to be. if you have just recieved a new card from virgin you will only get a few weeks out of your box before its a door stop, over a few weeks virgin start to re-arrange channels then they slowly start to disappear. sorry. and being as you have flashed your box you wont be able to get your money back for the box :(