PDA

View Full Version : psp help tell me what i am doing wrong??????

riley2
30th November, 2008, 09:24 PM
hi all i keep trying to load up a homebrew on my psp, ive tried 3 different game and tried to put it in the iso folder but all it said was corrupt file ive all so tired the game folder and the game 150 folder and it keep telling me the same thing corrupt file, some one told me to make up a new folder called x/iosgame but that did not work it was like the game never loader at all????? so come on you lot, some one tell me what i am doing so wrong ive been at this 2days now and its driving me mad

JTH
30th November, 2008, 11:05 PM
take a chill pill m8
1st of have u got custom firmware on ur psp?if so wat?
2nd u format card in ur psp and it makes the correct folders for u
3rd the games go in the ISO folder and as long as u have a game in the drive also they will work fine.

u dont need a game in the drive if u change settings but if u cant do the basics im not explaining that for now lol

riley2
30th November, 2008, 11:45 PM
thanks for the help but have been doing all that you said for 2days with no luck my psp system software is 3.71 m33-2 nickname p246

m_neagra
2nd December, 2008, 08:02 PM
hi m8, check if in M33 recovery menu:
UMD Mode ( currently: Sony NP9660 - NO UMD)

To go in M33 recovery menu, when you power up psp keep press X and R together.

Cheers , hope this help.

mistermofo
4th December, 2008, 02:53 AM
i am assuming you have downloaded the games you want as zip or rar files have you extracted them first?
PSP games should be .CSO or .ISO files ,place the into you memory stick in the ISO folder

kintekke
5th December, 2008, 08:17 AM
Could also be that the firmware you are running is to low to run the iso....try updating to the latest firmware 5.00M33 then give it a try.