PDA

View Full Version : Belkin ADSL problem =(

tommybuck
7th August, 2010, 10:37 PM
Just bought da Belkin Telephone line router from argos
But it wont work. The ADSL light will blink red which is the problem but on another router it will work but it is DSL

Should the router work with a DSL line? or do i have to ring up vodafone to change the connection? Ive already asked them but they had no clue what i was talking about.. xD

tnx =]

starsky
13th August, 2010, 01:29 PM
That was quite confusing.

What you probably have is a ADSL Modem/router; it is intended to work with your home phone line (remember to have the ADSL filter in the wall).

If its blinking red it's probably due to : Misconfiguration or something wrong with the cable.

Check all cables are plugged in and try again, if not, configure it again and try again.

If its still not working Call your ISP for assistance

woodywoodpecker
13th August, 2010, 05:21 PM
Just bought da Belkin Telephone line router from argos
But it wont work. The ADSL light will blink red which is the problem but on another router it will work but it is DSL

Should the router work with a DSL line? or do i have to ring up vodafone to change the connection? Ive already asked them but they had no clue what i was talking about.. xD

tnx =]
call your isp m8 and tell them what router you have, they will tell you if its ok to use with them.