PDA

View Full Version : calibratioen tool for navistar????

axlbat
8th August, 2010, 07:17 AM
hello friends

I want to ask if there is a tool to calibrate ecm International, Navistar

I hope your answers
thanks

sohc96neon
8th August, 2010, 04:42 PM
hello friends

I want to ask if there is a tool to calibrate ecm International, Navistar

I hope your answers
thanks

Yes there is, its called nets. Latest ver is 5.4.2, only problem is you need access to navistars web site to be able to program.

Tom

axlbat
9th August, 2010, 06:32 AM
ok thanks
for you answer

axlbat

jdmp33
21st August, 2010, 05:33 AM
Yes there is, its called nets. Latest ver is 5.4.2, only problem is you need access to navistars web site to be able to program.

Tom

:damnmate::damnmate:

hi anyone has the latest version of nets.
to be shared.

thanks in advance

benjamin8989
27th August, 2010, 11:15 PM
Some of the forum yamado raised that program net..5,4.....You connect wing with that program net and you will have asceso, if and when you have the key of q it is this ddaj123456.....Saluidos alos of the forum

jdmp33
4th September, 2010, 04:31 AM
hello all, I have nets available 5.3.0 version, someone has a newer version (for international)

RSwire
4th September, 2010, 12:55 PM
hello all, I have nets available 5.3.0 version, someone has a newer version (for international)

Can you share please.:smokin:

dieselman77
4th September, 2010, 04:23 PM
DOES NAVISTAR HAVE FLASH FILES OR DO YOU HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO THEIR SERVER TO GET THE FILES ?

jdmp33
5th September, 2010, 12:15 AM
DOES NAVISTAR HAVE FLASH FILES OR DO YOU HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO THEIR SERVER TO GET THE FILES ?

:boxing:

If unfortunately you must be connected to the internet and have a user of a provider of international, in order to download the programming of ecm

jdmp33
5th September, 2010, 12:22 AM
well here's nets 5.3.0

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/417119505/NETS5.3.exe)

DonL
14th September, 2010, 03:18 AM
:boxing:

If unfortunately you must be connected to the internet and have a user of a provider of international, in order to download the programming of ecm

Normally at the dealer we connect to the ECM, get the ecm data, connect to the internet, upload the image, they modify it and send it back, we then flash it back to the ECM, called Nets Gets...

Many parameter changes allowed in other ECMs are not dealer programmable in IHC such as idle shut down, to get them changed we have to fill out an on-line request, upload the image, wait then they change it and send it back.

To do all this you need a corporate login what we call a DYY account

The up side is if an ECM is fried, you can get the last recorded image from the server so there are no parameters to change just reflash and drive away with a new ECM

jdmp33
21st September, 2010, 04:35 AM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead:

hello all, anyone has the 5.4.2 version of nets to share?

MELEJ1
2nd October, 2010, 01:00 AM
well here's nets 5.3.0

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/417119505/NETS5.3.exe)

I m8 can you up loud again the file it doesn't exist on rapidshare, can you help us

RSwire
2nd October, 2010, 01:22 AM
Nets 5.3

Every one enjoy.

Please click thanks.

MechanicMaster
30th December, 2010, 02:18 PM
Windows cannot find ?randomnum.exe? to install it. Anyone know what about this?

RSwire
30th December, 2010, 03:27 PM
Windows cannot find ?randomnum.exe? to install it. Anyone know what about this?

Here is an older version of NETS and some other Int. programs. Maybe this will fix your problem, try installing 5.3 as an upgrade.

International eztec.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qes6cxv922v6bow)

If you get an eztec error, use these reg files to solve the problem

MechanicMaster
2nd January, 2011, 03:21 AM
its working, thanks.

RSwire
2nd January, 2011, 03:40 AM
its working, thanks.

How did you fix the problem?

atetruckrepair
2nd January, 2011, 03:48 AM
what can you do with this program if you do not have a dealer acct is there any offline functionality?

RSwire
2nd January, 2011, 03:51 AM
what can you do with this program if you do not have a dealer acct is there any offline functionality?

I don't think there is any offline functionality for nets. I never used it myself.

atetruckrepair
2nd January, 2011, 03:54 AM
i guess it makes no sense to have it then

RSwire
2nd January, 2011, 04:00 AM
Not really Bill. But people still want it and some have friends that can give them acess. It is only for reprogramming i'm pretty sure.

atetruckrepair
2nd January, 2011, 04:05 AM
Not really Bill. But people still want it and some have friends that can give them acess. It is only for reprogramming i'm pretty sure.

international got you over a barrel $250 to flash an ecm if you ever here of anything to flash international modules let me know thank's rich have a good one and happy holidays

mondao
2nd January, 2011, 05:50 AM
I was wondering if someone can do a basic guide to help people to calibrate their electronic control module (ECM), Caterpillar, Cummins and others:hmmmm2:
as he did, mr. RSWire. caterpillar sis

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/newbie-guide-install-cat-sis-173855/

DonL
8th January, 2011, 03:01 PM
I was wondering if someone can do a basic guide to help people to calibrate their electronic control module (ECM), Caterpillar, Cummins and others:hmmmm2:
as he did, mr. RSWire. caterpillar sis

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/newbie-guide-install-cat-sis-173855/

INTERNATIONAL REPROGRAM (older way)

1) Disconnect all other modules (ABS TRANS SAT) easiest way is to turn the key off and power up just the ECM by jumping the fuse, Take note of the mileage, VIN and total fuel used as you will need that later

2) Connect Diagnostic tool and run NETS GETS, it will download the image from the ECM.

3) Run NETS Send to send the image to IHC for this you need an account number and password

4) After 5 Min or so, run NETS Receive, again you need a PW

5) Once the file is downloaded, run NETS Program and it will upload the new calibration into the ECM, You will need to select the VIN and enter the total fuel used from before

(All of this was combined into one step in later versions of NETS but the same thing happens)

NOTE If you wanted any changes to "Not dealer Programable" items such as idle shut-down you need to fill out a request and send it to IHC, they will tell you when the update is done then you need to follow the steps above again.

CUMMINS REPROGRAM

1) Connect INSITE to backbone harness on engine and use Cummins breakout cable and power supply to power up ECM

2) Insert the latest calibration DVD into the drive

3) Start Insite, Connect to the ECM, Select Calibration menu, if the DVD is in before hand it will auto-select the correct calibration, otherwise locate the calibration you want to flash. (There is a spreadsheet on every incal DVD that tells you what changes were made to the calibration) Make sure that you have a current incal DVD

4) Flash the ECM by answering the questions and prompts

NOTE: You should print out all of the settings and save an image before reprogramming because if something happens and the ECM gets wipped out, you will need to reprogram things like tire revolutions per mile, gear ratio and all that fun stuff.

CATERPILLAR

I can't reall the steps off hand, it has been a while since I flashed a C15

It is not complicated to do, most ECMs require a file from the engine manufacture's website and fr that you need an account name and password, you need to be an employee of an authorized dealerdhip and in some cases you need to have completed the proper courses to get that password. With Cummins it is just getting a copy of the latest INCAL DVD, You can reflash through the dash diagnostic port but if anything interrupts the reflash it will crash, for example if your ABS module sends a message in the middle of a reflash it will drop out and you will have a blank ECM so you should use the engine breakout harness and power supply so no other modules are powered up.

Hope this helps

eddie8
13th January, 2011, 06:58 PM
Here is an older version of NETS and some other Int. programs. Maybe this will fix your problem, try installing 5.3 as an upgrade.

this file seems to be locked. Can i have unlock code please

RSwire
13th January, 2011, 11:54 PM
this file seems to be locked. Can i have unlock code please

Pm sent with pass.

Enjoy

blackdragon125
1st February, 2011, 02:58 AM
Here is Nets 5.4.8 if anybody is interested.

jdmp33
2nd February, 2011, 04:07 AM
thank you very much, but it's ford or international?

blackdragon125
2nd February, 2011, 02:56 PM
International but after you install it you have to have a pass code if anybody figures out how to get by this can you let me know. Thanks

jdmp33
3rd February, 2011, 01:59 AM
thanksssssssssssssssssssss

DenBrewu
3rd February, 2011, 03:09 AM
Here is Nets 5.4.8 if anybody is interested.
I am try to install Nets 5.4.8
but need software key
how to get software key
serial number : 1767
thanks in advance

RSwire
3rd February, 2011, 03:28 AM
I am try to install Nets 5.4.8
but need software key
how to get software key
serial number : 1767
thanks in advance

Did you have an older version installed first? I had the one I posted here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/calibratioen-tool-navistar-152505/index2.html#post907707 and I didn't need a key it used 5.4.8 as an upgrade.

DenBrewu
3rd February, 2011, 03:45 AM

I try download it, but i need password
please help me
thanks

blackdragon125
3rd February, 2011, 02:33 PM
I have vista installed and when I installed the older veriosn I got an error and still need a key to upgrade. I think this is only vista and windows 7 though XP worked fine.

blackdragon125
3rd February, 2011, 02:38 PM
RSwire could you please PM me the password for the international EZtec RAR file. Thanks

540IROC
13th July, 2011, 02:31 AM
I haven't had much luck getting Nets installed on my W7 machine. I even tried an old Nets2.1 version. All versions I try request an installation key. I tried the reg file in this post and it still wouldn't let me get past the installation key page. I'm guessing it's an issue with W7 and how it saves files.

LuiTuga
28th November, 2011, 10:09 PM

Hi, what's the password to download the international files?
Thanks

Drolet8758
17th January, 2012, 10:21 AM
Search for more than internationnall Nets for internationnal,,,,,,,like calterm or detroit calibration tool,,,,,did you have an idea

crazy60
29th May, 2012, 04:10 PM
on windows 7 i hit the same wall with calterm, got around by doing the following but is was a nightmare
first you need to have windows 7 pro
next you need to download windows xp virtual machine.
after all that you will need to install net framework, calterm 2.7 needs framework 1.1, 3.2 requires framework 2.0.
over 50 meg download from MS but it worked.

bekamon
5th December, 2012, 08:24 PM
I need drivers for use with the usb link Nexiq

ddmech
6th December, 2012, 07:30 PM
Go to nexiq.com. you can download all drivers there friend.

bekamon
6th December, 2012, 08:54 PM
Go to nexiq.com. you can download all drivers there friend.

I did thats, and install the driver but don't work, the nexiq option does not appears on NETS software

rp1210a
7th December, 2012, 02:00 AM
Havent used it in a while but your right it doesnt show up. It will still work anyway. I think it takes the setting from MD. Its useless without a dealer code and tech login info.

technet
25th April, 2014, 02:25 PM
Hi is possible to get the file password thanks