PDA

View Full Version : Dead 500c

northamptondave
15th April, 2008, 09:53 AM
hi i have tried to reload 2.0 and it flashed accross ok - but the box is still totally dead - just green light - remote doesnt work with it? tv not picking up a signal. is it possible that i could have overloaded the boxes memory? if so can i delete the files on the boxes memory? any help would be appreciated - thanks dave

C64
15th April, 2008, 11:23 AM
Sounds like it just needs a reflash mate, grab Dreamup connect your serial cable and reflash.

Remember you will need a serial cable (null modem cable) and Dreamup, you cannot FTP to the box whilst it's in that state.

teleboss
15th April, 2008, 11:48 AM
Sounds like it just needs a reflash mate, grab Dreamup connect your serial cable and reflash.

Remember you will need a serial cable (null modem cable) and Dreamup, you cannot FTP to the box whilst it's in that state.

I had the same problem, Just used the lastet Unviversal DreamUp V1.3.2.1 and uploaded a image no problems, make your self up a null modem cable and away u go.

BTW the Digitalworldz image seems to be missing a lot of the providers in the drop down menu, Is there some where I can download the difference, i saw another dreambox with this on it.

Curious123
15th April, 2008, 02:27 PM
If you saved your services & bouquets than just export everything back to your dreambox and you should have everything.

richjon
15th April, 2008, 03:29 PM
check all your feed cables are connected correctlly, as you might not be getting a signal