PDA

View Full Version : Galetto read problem

powertune
9th August, 2010, 11:45 AM
Hi, Has anyone had this problem. i sent A Galetto 1260 to a friend in South Africa with a view to reading a copy of his original program so then he could email it to me. the problem he constantly is getting is the I.D process works fine. then when he starts the read process he gets as far as 28% (I think) then it throws some message up an that is it. I did try the Galetto before I sent it over and it worked perfectly fine on a couple of cars (Peugeot HDI). It is a Chinese tool. It is only to be used for reading and writing to Opel C20 LET. I even bought another one and used it solely on an Opel and it was fine. Dont know weather it is his PC,Galetto or how he is using it?? Any help guys would be appreciated.

TWINGO
9th August, 2010, 06:01 PM
I also had problem with peugeot ecu to read with galletto. Other car I've resolved the problem when I've connected the usb cable before turning on the pc. The problem was usb drivers.

powertune
10th August, 2010, 11:08 AM
Arr that makes sense as I always connect the cable as the pc is booting up. I will call and let him know. Thank you

sogaro
2nd October, 2010, 06:14 AM
Mine tells me Seedkey error2, any help?

pawliukazz
2nd October, 2010, 06:52 AM
Drivers are faulty only when Galletto says "Opening port impossible..." In alll other cases it sould be other problems....

But it's probably how your friend is doing...