PDA

View Full Version : The black pope

TheJackel
9th August, 2010, 10:33 PM
OK so we have the ball rolling in this section a fair few sceptics though, rose tinted glasses and all that,

If anyone is interested google the black pope, also the Jesuits.

What do you make of this then ?

Cronus
9th August, 2010, 10:47 PM
Peter The Roman...oh man now its going to get interesting.

The Third secret of Fatima was revealed by one of these guys. The ultimate leader of the NWO and the actual power behind the Papacy.

Did you know that in the World War 2 the black pope negotiated a neutrality agreement between Japan and the USSR? It was even honoured AFTER Hitler invaded the USSR.
If Japan had attacked with the Germans then the USSR would have been wiped out...but it never happened.

z786
10th August, 2010, 01:01 AM
here look
YouTube - ‪NEW WORLD ORDER.THE DEVIL IN THE VATICAN!! pt13 The black Pope‬‎

@chroma, pay attention after 8mins 1second

nara
10th August, 2010, 06:44 AM
I thought Desmond Tutu was C.of E.?

racin-snake
10th August, 2010, 01:14 PM
another one line stab .......at attempting humour .
poor verry poor :(

read some stuff on this before watching the video
seems plausible considering the larger agendas and it is a viable
theory
but in that a theory and it goes many roads ...not a lighthearted subject by any manner of means

also to grasp the full implications takes a history lesson thats a bit of an epic too
i might be able to join in once ive seen and read some more
right now i do not have enough to make any sense of it let alone make a judgement in anyway.
so for now guys its your ball go play .....but in all respects its well worth a read and a bit research aint it ?

TheJackel
10th August, 2010, 11:59 PM
If I was the Black Pope wanting to destroy both the Moslem world (surrounding "my Jerusalem") and the "heretic and liberal" Western Civilization sending out its accursed "missionaries," I would do the following:

1. First I would cause a war to be decared by the West (US and Britain) against "terrorism" which has no end in sight. Thus I would cause 911 with my CIA and then blame my Masonic Islamic Terrorist Newwork built by my CIA and financed by my Rockefeller financed and developed oil bonanza---Saudi Arabia. Mission accomplished.

2. I would restore the flow of my heroin trade by removing the Taliban which I created with my CIA. I would then move into Iraq to remove my Masonic Inquisitor Saddam Hussein, allowing the US to capture one of his doubles. According to an Iraqi officer, Hussein loaded two tractor trailers of dollars and euros on to an American C-141, then drove his limo onto the plane after which it took off and disappeared into the skyline. Mission accomplished.

3. I would then begin the systematic destruction of as many Moslems and mosques as possible using roving CIA teams inciting hatred on both sides. I would cause outrages against the Moslems of the south, using American GIs raping Iraqi women, photographing the crime and then posting it on the internet further citing Moslem fury against the West. I would also spread disease via immunizations and radioactive toxins among the American GIs further weakening the American military in preparation for my Sino-Soviet-Moslem invasion of the West. Mission accomplished.

4. In preparation for my Sino-Soviet-Moslem invasion I would use my scalar weapons involving weather modification, causing hurricanes in the American South, devastating select cities thereby weakening the West's will to resist. And with deliberate non-intervention and other injustices perpetrated by federal, state and local agencies, I would further sow the seeds for my race war between Whites and Blacks, while occupying the people with non-news (Jackson, Simpson, Bryant---Black on White crimes---and any other case (Scott Peterson, Stephanie Hollowood) that could be used to occupy the attention of the viewers). More hurricanes are in the making and the South will be further "softened" for my invasion from which Cuba, now occupied by the Chinese and hosted by Jesuit Fidel Castro, will be the staging base---with the full cooperation of the CIA and American Military Intelligence. Mission being accomplished.

5. Knowing that the American people will be beginning to denounce the war and even concluding that 911 was an inside job (never believing that my Director of Central Intelligence, Knight of Malta and CFR member George J. Tenet oversaw the crime), I would remove Tenet blaming him for the "incompetence" demonstrated in preventing the "attack." This will save face for my most obedient Skull and Bones servant, George W. Bush, whose father and grandfather served the Order most wonderfully. This will also save my Jesuit Georgetown-educated Tenet from future prosecution as I of course control the Attorney General, the Justice Department and the FBI. Mission accomplished.

6. In order to justify a war in Israel for the destruction of the Jerusalem mosques, I would used my Masonic Jewish anti-Torah Zionists to incite more hatred between Israel's Arabs and Jews, while depriving the Jews of their land given to them by God as recorded in Genesis and by British Mandate at the end of WWI. This will be my "Roadmap to War" policy shoved down the throats by the CFR-controlled devotee to the Archbishop of New York City, President George W. Bush. Now war in Israel is a certainty. In order to blame the US for the destruction of the Jerusalem mosques I would build a huge American Army base in Israel from which the Americans could operate during the coming war in Israel, American troops moving in from Iraq. Meanwhile at the moment I would increase US troops in Iraq through a coming catastrophic event and thus a mandatory draft. Mission About to be Accomplished.

7. In order to increase US troops in Iraq, which troops will then invade Iran, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia (as was told to me by an aged former Marine and suspected Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor), I would use my CIA controlling Military Intelligence to detonate five to ten dirty atomic bombs as the book Endrun (or Endgame written by two American Generals) so describes. This will strike at the very heart of the proud, profligate and fat Americans so as to incite the people to adopt a total war footing which my CFR trustees will fully implement. I would blame Iran for the detonations justifying the invasion of that nation; or, I can blame North Korea thereby beginning my war in the East in killing millions of Chinese as China will be aiding North Korea. In preparation for an American defeat, I have moved all American aircraft carriers out of the Pacific and into the Persian gulf. I have dispatched "boomers," or American nuclear subs, into the Pacific but only a few of us know that there is no such thing as Airborne Nuclear War. Yes, the subs are disarmed of any potential nuclear threat. When this becomes known, he who as the largest and most disciplined army will have the upperhand. This of curse will be my Chinese Communists commanded by Chinese Jesuits. Mission about to be accomplished.

8. With America fighting a two-front war which she cannot win, I will be in full control of the top military commanders in the field and in the intelligence services of BOTH SIDES through high-level Freemasonry and the Knights of Malta. This will insure America's defeat; any General that will not obey my commands in the name of patriotism will be eliminated as was American General George Patton and Russian General Andri Vlasov during my beloved WWII. Ah, our Order accomplished so much then "for the greater glory of God!"

9. After using China to sweep the Pacfic Rim of all "heretics and liberals" as I did during WWII with the Japanese Army, I will then attack Australia and New Zealand as those idiots have abandoned private gun ownership in the name of the goodness of man and the honesty of government! Those nations of White apostate Protestants are sitting ducks in the middle of the South Pacific with no relief possible from either British or US fleets. The shedding of the blood of the heretic, I love it!

10. With my beloved Chinese navy coupled with my Japanese Navy I will then sweep the Pacfic, attack Hawaii and eliminate all but a few of the native Oriential Hawaiians. They hate Americans and will help my invading Chinese and Soviet navy. At the same time I will be bringing in hundreds of thousands of Chinese and Soviet troops through the underground tunnel linking Russia and Alaska running all the way to Washington State. By the time my mongol forces reach the Coast of California with LA in flames, my attackers will be arriving in the North killing as many heretic Canadian Protestants in British Columbia and Alberta. We will not touch Roman Catholic Quebec as she will be under the protection of the invading Roman Catholic European forces along with Roman Catholic New England.

The Jesuit Superior General's scenario will unfold along these lines. The next event will be a terrorist event involving preplaced dirty bombs here in the US. Biologicals may also be used as the CIA has spent years in developing these toxins. The movie The Satan Bug produced over thirty years ago is somewhat of a forewarning to the event. A two-fromt war will ensue; our armies will destroy the mosques of Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem with the secret aid of the Black Pope's Islamic Terrorist Network; our troops will be betrayed and massacred as were three German armies by Hitler in the East; then will come the end with our invasion, partition and occupation for at least fifty to one hundred years if the Lord Jesus tarries.

racin-snake
11th August, 2010, 12:52 AM
any chance of a link for this stuff Jackel ?
looks like a good read ..interesting one .imho
seem to find very little on this subject ..saying this ime using the term black pope and some of the names mentioned in the threads i find to search
cheers ...

TheJackel
11th August, 2010, 01:05 AM
here you go mate some food for thought.

The Unhived Mind Ii -> The Black Popes scenario for WW3 and destruction (http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showtopic=24)

TheJackel
11th August, 2010, 01:24 AM
Just for fun an eye opener lets say.

Holy Roman Empire Rules Today (http://holyromanempirerules.blogspot.com/)

zoom in on articles.

z786
11th August, 2010, 01:37 AM
here is a very good video about it
Who Infiltrated America? Jesuits? Zionists? Illuminati? NWO? Aliens?#

z786
16th August, 2010, 01:14 AM
Just for fun an eye opener lets say.

Holy Roman Empire Rules Today (http://holyromanempirerules.blogspot.com/)

zoom in on articles.

awsome link mate

look at the *hands*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3I0gXJZ6XmU/S64_hfvEV3I/AAAAAAAAAtk/n0R-Wo5edOg/s1600/Pope_Ratzinger_handsign2-20-09.jpg

charlie1952
23rd May, 2011, 07:12 PM
here look
YouTube - ***x202a;NEW WORLD ORDER.THE DEVIL IN THE VATICAN!! pt13 The black Pope***x202c;‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7BYKAT9Fxs)

:evil::evil:

charlie1952
23rd May, 2011, 07:13 PM
what load crap

TheJackel
26th May, 2011, 09:27 PM
what load crap

So you have resurrected a thread from last year with...........................

what load crap

pmsl i bet you don't lose many arguments.

Grizz
3rd June, 2011, 01:01 AM
here look
YouTube - ***x202a;NEW WORLD ORDER.THE DEVIL IN THE VATICAN!! pt13 The black Pope***x202c;‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7BYKAT9Fxs)

stanley Kubrick must have seen this picture
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1875/kubrick.png

http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/skina/kanla_ganlo/ews_522.jpg

haltocon
8th June, 2011, 07:25 PM
its not fake?

TheJackel
8th June, 2011, 08:25 PM
its not fake?

Whats not?

haltocon
9th June, 2011, 07:57 AM
sorry for my write.

my first minds :

is not it fake?

danvv
19th June, 2011, 09:41 PM
fake or not?

racin-snake
20th June, 2011, 01:23 AM
why don't you take a look at the stuff posted and research for yourself if there is a huge amount of info to look through

jesuits in history

and the jesuits as a military order (hence the title superior general)

and the jesuit order do exist and have a hierarchy including the person referred to as the black pope

have a good look around this subject and make your own mind up ?

you could start here Superior General of the Society of Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_General_of_the_Society_of_Jesus)

TheJackel
23rd June, 2011, 09:10 PM
Also if you are interested you could take a look at this site.

Jesuits | Vatican Assassins (http://www.vaticanassassins.org/category/jesuits/)