PDA

View Full Version : DDigital

El CatMan84
30th November, 2008, 11:49 PM
Hi,

I have the DDigital box software version D_DIGITAL v2.0, hardware v1.1.1. Is this anything to do with the Dbox2/starview or are they completley different boxes?

So far I've read through and found info saying to do this manually I download the keymaster which I've done, giving me various pairs of keys TW/PURE etc. Since I'm in the Northwest and with virgin media, I presume it's either TW/PURE I should be entering?

The way I've been trying to enter these codes is by Menu>System settings>System info>nagravision, then it comes up with a list of providers D+, dream, SABC etc etc and various characters before them like 5A 01 etc. I read somewhere in another post I should be choosing 5A 01 I think it was.

So after I do this it comes up with the place to input the keys, but there is also an index box with a space to enter two characters before the keys, what should I be entering here?

Am I doing all this right? or do I need to do some funky FTP business with firmware?

Thanks for any help, most appreciated

kabaz
30th November, 2008, 11:52 PM
Hi,

I have the DDigital box software version D_DIGITAL v2.0, hardware v1.1.1. Is this anything to do with the Dbox2/starview or are they completley different boxes?

So far I've read through and found info saying to do this manually I download the keymaster which I've done, giving me various pairs of keys TW/PURE etc. Since I'm in the Northwest and with virgin media, I presume it's either TW/PURE I should be entering?

The way I've been trying to enter these codes is by Menu>System settings>System info>nagravision, then it comes up with a list of providers D+, dream, SABC etc etc and various characters before them like 5A 01 etc. I read somewhere in another post I should be choosing 5A 01 I think it was.

So after I do this it comes up with the place to input the keys, but there is also an index box with a space to enter two characters before the keys, what should I be entering here?

Am I doing all this right? or do I need to do some funky FTP business with firmware?

Thanks for any help, most appreciated

find out who the ex company was i think it was ntl do not enter anything where it says 00 or 01 u nedd to enter codes in sabc

El CatMan84
1st December, 2008, 12:11 AM
find out who the ex company was i think it was ntl do not enter anything where it says 00 or 01 u nedd to enter codes in sabc

yep it was ntl, been trying to enter the codes in sabc already, but dunno what it used to say under the index tab where it allows entry of two more characters, should this just be 00 for both or 01 for both or?

El CatMan84
1st December, 2008, 12:17 AM
so also should I be using the TW or PURE key from keymaster?

xxplosive
1st December, 2008, 12:21 AM
Wat the do i have to do

CharismaPro
1st December, 2008, 01:18 AM
you have to read the forums to find the answers....coz they are here.
numbers are in the keylist.file...open with ftp and edit....dont forget to close the code numbers up, in keymaster they come like this >> >> >> >> >>....close the gaps when you edit them to the keylist file....>>>>>>>>>>>> one number!

there is a better way that does not require manual changes....have a look around, looking encourages learning.

cp.

El CatMan84
1st December, 2008, 01:27 AM
dude, been looking since 9pm just want the tv back on :). All the solutions I've read for the ddigital have involved entering the number generated by keymaster via the remote control, so I was under the impression that this would be sufficient.

I haven't got a crossover ethernet cable, so I have no way to connect the box to the laptop, if I have to do it that way, then I will read some more into the ftp method. The other threads for ddigital seem to relate to doing it via remote control so obviously I'd rather just do that than going buying the crossover cable.

J0hnnyB41ls
1st December, 2008, 01:34 AM
Hi guys, I've been at this for ages and I've done it. Here is a quick tutorial:

You need to press menu and then go to system settings - system information - press OK - Scroll down to nagravision and press ok. Then look for the cable company for your area by the following codes:

5C 01 cable and wireless
5A 01 telewest
54 01 pure ntl
5E 01 ireland ntl
5F 01 chorus Ireland

if you’re unsure think back to the old provider in your area before virgin took over the world
I’m in Liverpool so: 3. SABC is 5A 01 and applies to telewest. Scroll down press 0

Now input the keys from keymaster. Link to keymaster program: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f10/1415d1227796465-new-keys-here-keymaster.rar

This brings up the keys input screen below. TW applies to me. Input latest by overwriting and Press ok to save and exit out – voila job done

El CatMan84
1st December, 2008, 01:41 AM
I think I've overwritten the numbers that were originally in the index box (to numbers to the left of where you enter the new key), could anybody please tell me what these should be for ntl and telewest? cheers

El CatMan84
1st December, 2008, 01:56 AM
Can't understand why this is working for everyone else, haha, I'm in liverpool too, so tried both the TW/Pure NTL keys in both 54 01 and 5A 01. Only possible thing I can think of is the two characters under index may not be correct, but no idea what these should be

El CatMan84
1st December, 2008, 01:59 AM
oh the index goes 00, 01, now it's working, no crossover cables and FTP required! thanks johnny balls

SIRIPALA
1st December, 2008, 03:12 AM
HI
IF YOU 'VE ENTERED RIGHT CODE IN UR PROVIDER THEN PRESS OK TO SAVE IT AND EXIT STRAIGHT.AFTER YOU'VE SAVED IT IF IT SAYS 'RESET THE KEYS' DONT PRESS GREEN BUTTON.

FINALLY PUNCH 2580 AND MAKE SURE TO ENABLE IT.

THATS THE WAY I GOT IT WORKED :hahaha:

gurshwin
1st December, 2008, 08:17 PM
Yes, I have tried this and it works for a couple of hours then it get blocked again?
any advice

asad_mir
22nd December, 2008, 08:23 PM
i got a ddigital box v2.0 and i am having the same problem in birmingham, does any one know what codes i need to enter into my digital box

Thank you

nipumia
11th January, 2009, 05:08 PM
I am writing in order to download the KeyMaster.

Hope now I can

hali079
18th January, 2009, 07:15 PM
I WANT TO DOWNLOAD DDIGITAL SOFTWARE I HAVE THE CABLE I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT PLZ HELP ME THNX

lfc4life
18th January, 2009, 07:15 PM
DROP the capitals thanks

goslie
3rd February, 2009, 12:12 PM
I have to make a post so as to access the link on page 1. May as well ask a ques too....do these boxes operate the same for MMDS TV as well as Cable?

G

smiley11
28th February, 2009, 06:33 PM
i got a ddigital box v2.0 and i am having the same problem in birmingham, does any one know what codes i need to enter into my digital box

Thank you

dude i got the same box my friend used to give me the codes and fix thinks for me but the guy is on holiday so know i have to teach myself how to do it,

plus the code he gave me i used it several times as the chanels keep scrambling every time once a day to once a week but been using same code again until the code stoped working any ideas pls help out:stickyman:

ToniB
18th July, 2009, 10:01 PM
I have lost alot of channels on my ddigital box, do I need to re-flash the box with new update or can I put in new codes manually.

pcpitstoprules
13th September, 2009, 09:40 AM
hi
can anyone point me in the right direction
need updated keys for eurovox max v in the newcastle area?

KirkhamWesham
11th October, 2009, 04:52 PM
That keymaster link doesn't work :/

caveman_nige
11th October, 2009, 05:08 PM
did you search for it?

try this one...
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/keymaster-v1-2-a-15751/